Listing monitored by Budget Pet Products

Lia
LiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

PROOF OF IDENTITY???

Seriously wondering why anyone would have to prove their identity when they have just paid $300.00 into BPP's bank account for products they have not yet received - as your punishment for that is that your order is being placed on hold! Really annoying. And I refuse to click on all kinds of links to see a so called explanation.
After 4 days the issue has been resolved and I did receive the products in good condition.

Great Service But No Reply/Response With Return (Order #1735929)

I purchased from Budget Pet Products and they were extremely helpful with my order, but the harness I got was too big and I contacted them and sent it back as per their return procedure. I still have not received any response from Budget Pet Products and no help with a refund or exchange..

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi Dani, we're sorry to hear you experienced such issues whilst ordering from us. We will private message you for further information in hope to rectify this problem & provide you & your fur family with the best outcome possible.

Other Pet Shops

LAWSON
LAWSONmelton

OK

Happy they resolved an issue that we were not happy with hopefully the purina cat food
Purchased will go back to the original one from America not France.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

We are so pleased we were able to resolve this issue for you and hope in future it is a great experience!

Pet Shops

Find out how Budget Pet Products compares to other Pet Shops

Marg14
Marg14Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow delivery to Melbourne

Placed an order on March 29. The website advised there would be a delay due to Easter but didn't expect it to take so long. It is now 10 days and had to buy more dog food here. I was notified the order was dispatched on Thursday April 5. In hindsight it is kind of crazy to be ordering dog food from Queensland to Melbourne and should have shopped locally.

Jan
Jan

Shipping times too slow

I have previously bought small items from this company and delivery times have been slow as they have been sent by regular mail. I recently purchased an 8kg bag of dog food. It is now 7 days since it was ordered and paid for and it still has not arrived. Budget Pet Products advise they ship within 2 days and they did meet this goal. The courier company they use advises it takes 2 days to ship from QLD to Melb. It was shipped late afternoon on the 2nd day after purchase. It has been in Melb since 10am yesterday - 5 days later. Feeling quite disappointed in this shipping service.
Amendment- this product finally arrived at 4:30 pm on the 7th day.

abgg
abggSYDNEY

Like Everyone has said BUT

I had been a customer of Budget Pet Products for 2 years and largely agreed with all the excellent reviews. UNTIL I decided to do a shop around for once and I found the same product $5.00 cheaper on Ebay. Naturally this is fine, except the supplier was Budget Pet products. My assumption was/is that I was getting the best price from the website.......this was NOT the case. You will need to make up your own mind on this topic. I closed my account and am now ordering elsewhere that ONLY sells via their website as their cheapest price.,