VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Big range, non budget shipping at times

Suzanne

SuzanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Budget pet Products

I find this store quite expensive.
They do have a large range of products
They do have a few good sales which bring them down in line with other stores.
I have purchased from them before and there delivers time isn't to bad.

Katrina

Katrina

Great prices

The products are Reasonably priced and they stock what I need for my pets. The only issue I have is with the Delivery service fast way Couriers, this company is pathetic.
Please change couriers

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Katrina thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your kind words and feedback and will continue to work hard on providing the best possible options for delivery and will take on board your comments.

Pet Shops

Find out how Budget Pet Products compares to other Pet Shops

PCG

PCGKambah 2902, ACT

First time customer

Our cat needs Prescription Diet Kidney Care wet & dry food which is only available from three different Veterinary Practices, very frustrating travelling around. A friend recommended that I try Budget Pet and I am very happy that I can get exactly what I want, better prices and home delivery. All I have to do next is get my reordering times sorted out but I'm sure Budget Pet will help me out.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi, welcome to the BPP family! Thanks for choosing us for your furry buddies necessities. We look forward to continuously providing you and your fur family with outstanding service and will gladly help you with your ordering :)

Carolyn

CarolynInnisfail

I'm reasonably happy

I'm really happy with Budget Pet Products, so far I have only bought twice from them. They have really fast dispatch, & a tracking system that seems to work well. Unfortunately their couriers let them down a little, they aren't terrible, but they could be better. The office doesn't seem to communicate too well with their drivers. I had a yarn to the driver on my last delivery & he was really helpful, so next time I'll probably bypass the office & just talk to the driver about where & when to meet for a pickup. I would have given Budget 5 stars if not for the courier service.

Swimmer

SwimmerHunter Region, NSW

4 Stars But Tick The Boxes

Long time client for special diet dog food.

Excellent dispatch/notification and pricing is generally cheaper.

Only negative is their preferred courier (Fastway). I have to pick the parcel up from their Melbourne depot if not at home when they try to deliver and no prior notification on the delivery day.

Pay “extra” delivery option & choose ‘AusPost’ who provide exact day delivery notification plus local pick up options if you are not home.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Thanks so much for being a loyal and long-standing customer of the BPP family! Thanks for choosing us for your furry buddies necessities. We thank you for your feedback in regards to postage and will continue to work on this.

problem with delivery

ordered a pack of comfortis plus 1st lot went astray not sure why when I rechecked my order ther was a lot of hieroglyphics where my address should have been I did not type this in and can only assume it was a glitch in their system "not happy Jan" but to the companies credit when I contacted them they were very helpful and offered to send a replacement by registered mail so it could be tracked it cost a couple of dollars more but yea !!! it did arrive so now my little fur babies are all dosed up for summer thank you for sorting this out .

Tony

Tony

Everything we need for our hairy babies.

We have found that Budget Pet Prducts have our needs covered at very reasonable prices. The delivery being free also helps and there is no time wasted dispatching the order. Thanks team keep up the great work.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi Tony, we appreciate your feedback! Thank you for shopping with Budget Pet Products.com.au

Excellent customer service

I have recently been purchasing products from Budget Pet Products and find their delivery times and customer service excellent. Thank you very much.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Thanks Carol for the awesome review! You're a star! :)
We look forward to continually providing you and your fur family with the best service possible!

Pet Shops

Find out how Budget Pet Products compares to other Pet Shops

Sam

SamMelbourne

The company work with a poor delivery service called FASTWAY.

The company dispatch my order within 1 -2 days however the actual items never got deliver by Fast Way over a week. I have to call Budget Pet customer service and ask the company to deal my matter with the delivery company.
Finally Budget Pet called me and promised to resend my item again using Post Office express and I hope I get my item by end of this week.

M. McG

M. McGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Before Dates almost reached

I’ve been a regular buyer of Meals for Mutts dry food from Budget Pet Products. My previous order of 2 x 2.5kg bags was within 6 months of reaching the best before dates, close enough for me to contact them to voice my disappointment. My most recent purchase of a 9kg bag of MfM dry food, over $100 in value has the best before date reached in 2 months, 1 week. I’ll never buy from them again.

I have been contacted by the rep from BPP and I’m very happy with their response, and efforts to resolve this.

Good Customer Service

Contacted today by customer service to resolve a delivery of a damaged product. Out of their way to help. Fast response on customer service. Thanks.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi ZoD, thanks for the feedback! We're so glad to hear the issue of your damaged product got resolved quickly & easily, and that you were happy with the service we provided you and your fur family :)

TennilleA

TennilleAsydney

Absolutely no problems.

My order was shipped the next business day and received today. Well packed and had emails updating me of order status.
Thanks.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi TennilleA, thanks for the awesome feedback!
We're glad you enjoyed our service!

David J

David JRYE 3941

At Long Last - Delivered In Full And As Promised

After dealing with 3 other companies who either take two weeks plus to deliver or don't deliver what you order or just don't deliver budget pet products have restored my faith in an online supplier who actually delivered within 4 days of placing the order. Have rated 4 stars until my next order just to make sure it was not a fluke. Al the review of these guys convinced me to give them a go and they have not disappointed