Listing monitored by Budget Pet Products

Linda J
Linda JSouth Australia

Delivery/getting products out - non-existent

States posted 1-2 business days from payment, paid on 2/5/2021 (Sunday), phoned on Wednesday still had not posted. As of today still no package, tracking says next week to that is 15 days after paying (and that is if it arrives on Monday). Not acceptable. Not happy. Too bad if you needed in a hurry. First time using, never again.

Sharon Howell
Sharon HowellSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

As I hadn’t received my order after nine days I phoned customer service to see what has happened to my order, I was promptly told delivery takes up to 10days, as I was waiting on worming medication for my cat, I was concerned how much longer did she think it would be. The customer service person was very abrupt and kept saying it takes up to 10 days for delivery, their website says 1-2 days for despatch and it doesn’t take 10 days for delivery to Sydney. Very disappointed with budget pet products, if your customer service people can’t be more helpful and polite to your customers think about replacing them, I won’t be buying off you again.

VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Big range, non budget shipping at times

brombo
bromboDaylesford

Too expensive!

Have had good dealings with this company in the past but you need to check their pricing with others before buying. Last week Budget Pet Products (Good Friday deal) wanted $200.72 for 2 Advocate dog flea 10-25 kilos (6 pipets). It seemed pretty steep so I checked and found identical from Vet Products Direct for $170.76 delivered. This is a 15% difference...too big to ignore.

Suzanne
SuzanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Budget pet Products

I find this store quite expensive.
They do have a large range of products
They do have a few good sales which bring them down in line with other stores.
I have purchased from them before and there delivers time isn't to bad.

Darryl P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lost Order

Placed order and it was not delivered. The company feels once it is put in the post it is the end of their responsibility! Two weeks. Still waiting. Poor service

Darryl P.

I can only restate at the time I contacted the company I receive insufficient assistance beyond stating my delivery had been posted.
I don’t see the point in contacting the company again to be reminded of this!

laura
laura

Is it really fast?

Ordered last weekend and it still hasn’t arrived. Disappointed because everyone said that shipping is fast when i know other online pet product stores could do it within two days. :/

Hi Laura,
I have sent a private message requesting your order ID so I can follow this up for you.

Katrina
Katrina

Great prices

The products are Reasonably priced and they stock what I need for my pets. The only issue I have is with the Delivery service fast way Couriers, this company is pathetic.
Please change couriers

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Katrina thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your kind words and feedback and will continue to work hard on providing the best possible options for delivery and will take on board your comments.

PCG
PCGKambah 2902, ACT

First time customer

Our cat needs Prescription Diet Kidney Care wet & dry food which is only available from three different Veterinary Practices, very frustrating travelling around. A friend recommended that I try Budget Pet and I am very happy that I can get exactly what I want, better prices and home delivery. All I have to do next is get my reordering times sorted out but I'm sure Budget Pet will help me out.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi, welcome to the BPP family! Thanks for choosing us for your furry buddies necessities. We look forward to continuously providing you and your fur family with outstanding service and will gladly help you with your ordering :)

Carolyn
CarolynInnisfail

I'm reasonably happy

I'm really happy with Budget Pet Products, so far I have only bought twice from them. They have really fast dispatch, & a tracking system that seems to work well. Unfortunately their couriers let them down a little, they aren't terrible, but they could be better. The office doesn't seem to communicate too well with their drivers. I had a yarn to the driver on my last delivery & he was really helpful, so next time I'll probably bypass the office & just talk to the driver about where & when to meet for a pickup. I would have given Budget 5 stars if not for the courier service.

Swimmer
SwimmerHunter Region, NSW

4 Stars But Tick The Boxes

Long time client for special diet dog food.

Excellent dispatch/notification and pricing is generally cheaper.

Only negative is their preferred courier (Fastway). I have to pick the parcel up from their Melbourne depot if not at home when they try to deliver and no prior notification on the delivery day.

Pay “extra” delivery option & choose ‘AusPost’ who provide exact day delivery notification plus local pick up options if you are not home.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Thanks so much for being a loyal and long-standing customer of the BPP family! Thanks for choosing us for your furry buddies necessities. We thank you for your feedback in regards to postage and will continue to work on this.

problem with delivery

ordered a pack of comfortis plus 1st lot went astray not sure why when I rechecked my order ther was a lot of hieroglyphics where my address should have been I did not type this in and can only assume it was a glitch in their system "not happy Jan" but to the companies credit when I contacted them they were very helpful and offered to send a replacement by registered mail so it could be tracked it cost a couple of dollars more but yea !!! it did arrive so now my little fur babies are all dosed up for summer thank you for sorting this out .

Tony
Tony

Everything we need for our hairy babies.

We have found that Budget Pet Prducts have our needs covered at very reasonable prices. The delivery being free also helps and there is no time wasted dispatching the order. Thanks team keep up the great work.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi Tony, we appreciate your feedback! Thank you for shopping with Budget Pet Products.com.au

Excellent customer service

I have recently been purchasing products from Budget Pet Products and find their delivery times and customer service excellent. Thank you very much.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Thanks Carol for the awesome review! You're a star! :)
We look forward to continually providing you and your fur family with the best service possible!

Sam
SamMelbourne

The company work with a poor delivery service called FASTWAY.

The company dispatch my order within 1 -2 days however the actual items never got deliver by Fast Way over a week. I have to call Budget Pet customer service and ask the company to deal my matter with the delivery company.
Finally Budget Pet called me and promised to resend my item again using Post Office express and I hope I get my item by end of this week.