Buffalo Enco 2.0

Buffalo Enco 2.0

See the Best Rice Cookers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pinya

PinyaMid North Coast, NSW

Very good rice cooker

I've been using this stainless steel rice cooker for more than a year. Feel bad that I never gave any review. I bought this rice cooker that came with a rice spoon. It is a very clever and practical design. I can sit it next to the pot. Awesome! I cook beautiful rice every time. No issue with the rice sticking to the pot. I feel safe to cook meals in stainless steel pots and pans. I highly recommend this product. It is affordable comparing to other brands. Love it!

Purchased in May 2018.

AlexSydney, NSW

Lives up to the expectations. Strongly recommended

I was very impressed with this rice cooker where everything that was promised that would be done, was done. I am fairly quite health conscious particular with material which is normally used in a traditional rice cooker (aluminum made) and I am glad that I have managed to find a stainless steel rice cooker pot. Thank you Buffalo and having 6 cups capacity is always useful during a big party !

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Max Timberman

Max TimbermanMelbourne

Simple, fast and safe!

I bought this rice cooker as the old one that I have was not functioning anymore. I have done some survey and found this rice cooker with a stainless steel bowl insert, just the right aspect as eating healthy is always the major consideration. I choose this rice cooker is also because it can cook quite fast. Assuming finishing work and back home, within the next 15 min the rice is cooked. So simple! I like the fact that it just have 1 button to operate. I love this rice cooker.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Rich

RichPerth

Very good rice cooker

Really like this rice cooker. Doesn't have all the bells and whistles the smart cooker has but we wanted something very simple to use, that could cook small amounts of rice, and must have a stainless steel insert bowl. The Buffalo Enco 1- 6 cup rice cooker meets all these requirements.
So far I've only used it to cook basmati rice and adjusted the water level to suit our tastes. It cooked it just right and there was no sticking to the stainless steel bowl.
The design, white and stainless steel, looks really good.
Bought directly from Buffalo Cookware's Australian site and arrived well packaged. Was really nice they can send to a post office box.

Amanda Y.

Amanda Y.asked

The plastic ring around the cover looks very different from other rice cooker, it’s transparent, will it be melted?

Alex C

Silicone can sustain high heat and are widely applied to cookware. It won't be melted.

raferyan2002

raferyan2002asked

Is cleaning more difficult with the stainless steel pot? Does the rice stick at all? Thanks

Hi Ryan,

Nope the rice does not stick at all which makes cleaning so much more efficient and easy resulting to saving on water bill as well.

Alex C

Just let the rice sit in for 10 mins after cooking completed, it won't stick at all. There is an instruction guide come with the rice cooker.

Get an answer from our members and Buffalo Cookware representatives