Bugaboo Bee

Bugaboo Bee (page 2 of 7)

Bee Plus, Bee 3, Bee 5, etc...
See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bugaboo

• Suitable for Running Yes (4) · No (11)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Krystal M.
Krystal M.Western Australia

Good but at fast pace can wobble

We bought this as I do loads of runs and wanted to go slightly faster than walking but at higher speed it can wobble badly. Other than that the space under the pram has loads of room for at least one or so bags of shopping or baby things you need while out

Great pram

Easy to use excellent for small cars and the canopy has great coverage only thing i would complain about is the price of all the add ons it does get expensive and they come with no belly bar
Great pram though with its adjustable handle
I dont regret buying it at all

Cecilia
CeciliaWA, 6019

I love it!

So glad we made the decision to purchase a bee5, it is so easy to maneuver and fit through everything!! I am of a smaller built and my husband 6 ft. talk, the extendable handle makes it so easy for the both of us to use the pram.
Yes it doesn't handle grass or dirt road well but we knew it want meant to be an off-road pram when we bought it. The easy to use one fold system and lightweight of the Bee5 more than make up or that. We are now looking to take it on an overseas trip with us!

Perfect compact stroller!

The only pram I will buy is Bugaboo! I’ve gone from having a Buffalo, Donkey Duo and now the Bee5 within three years... my oldest is 3 and my youngest is 18 months. The bee5 suits our needs perfectly it’s light and easy to steer. My 3 year old sits happily on the attached wheelboard.

Lorax1
Lorax1Geelong

Lovely and very stylish

We have just graduated to this and it is a dream to use after the uncomfortable piece of nonsense it replaces. My parents took pity on me (lol) and got this as a much appreciated gift. Folding it away is where this really shines. It such a well designed system and I have it in the boot in no time and I love having bub looking back to me - great design and easy to steer one handed!

Mummaof5
Mummaof5Baldivis

Every feature i was looking for

A fantastic pram that i really cant fault. Lightweight and very compact fold which is great for my back. Great for a newborn all the way up to using it like a stroller for an older child. Beautiful to push and the quality is outstanding as always with Bugaboo. The only fault in my opinion is the price, alot to pay for a pram but well worth every cent.

Angrymum
AngrymumSydney

Great choice for mom

I have been used it for more than one year, I'm very happy with this product. It's so convenient and not heavy. Very easy to fold and unfold. I can carry it easily and place it in my car back space. I will introduce this to my friends. Such a good one.

Customer Service N.Bugaboo

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Rhi
RhiMelbourne

Okay for smaller child.

CJR
CJR

Wonderful... Convenient size

So easy to set up and pack away. I have a big fancy mono pram but it is heavy and time consuming to set up and fold down but the bugaboo bee is the complete opposite and I can still clip my capsule into the seat for added convenience when out and about

Zoe
ZoeSchofields

The best pram

This is the 3rd bugaboo I have purchased, the bee has always been my favourite pram. It is so easy to get in and out of my boot as it’s light weight. I have no issues getting it down Isles in the shopping centre and maneuvering through crowds. It folds down with the press of two buttons and is very compact so fits in the boot easy. I am very happy with my purchase and recommend the bee5 to anyone looking for a new pram!

Alicia44
Alicia44Darwin, NT

excellent pram

its such a perfect little stroller to take for quick trips to the shops. its light and very well made. only downfall is that everything extra is so expensive. other then that i have no complaints for it. i wish i would have bought it the pram from the get go.

BGS123
BGS123

Would recommend!

I love my Bugaboo 3! We have had it for a little over a year now and I would buy one again and again! It folds/ unfolds so easily and I love that it is a compact pram with the ability to have the seat switched between facing parent or not.
I also find it fantastic that the canopy can be switched between a range of other colours on the market if you start to want to change the style of the pram. It is definitely a pram made for urban use as it struggles to move over bumps in the terrain so that's probably the only thing consumers should keep in mind.

Jennifer
JenniferSydney

Brilliant

Ttt
Ttt

Easiest pram I have ever owned

The best pram I have ever owned, so light weight, was very easy to fold, one fold motion, very easy to maneuver as it was so light weight yet very sturdy. I would recommend the bee 3 to everyone if I could. Even better you have endless amounts of hoods to pick from to make your pram even better.

RonakMistry
RonakMistryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stunning - Super light - Super Smooth

super cool - super light and just smooth glide very happy to buy this Stroller / Pram.
mother is happy because its light - baby is happy because beautiful canopy covers her fully, dad is happy because its safe.
strong breaks and easy to open and fold - even if you have rear facing seat.
close your eyes and buy it: If suits your budget

Not worth it!!!

I have the Bugaboo Bee for almost 3 years. I was never 100% happy with it as it is a bit hard to change the sit position, the bassinet is too small and doesn’t look very stable. After one year the problems started getting worse and I had to take to get serviced 2x as we were not able to adjust the height of the handle bar. More recently the front part of the pram broke down. If I could go back, I would never buy this pram again...way too expensive for what I get

Ash.
Ash.Sydney

Amazing!!!

JOZ
JOZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's light & looks great

Its 360 and super light - one of the lightest pram that we found on the market. It also folds into a great compact size where we fit it into our sedan easily with plenty of rooms for other groceries. My son didn't mind staying in the pram for the whole duration of shopping/ coffee until he grew out of it after 18 months.

Citychic
CitychicGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fancy pram

Amanda F
Amanda F

Awesome pram

This simple, intellegently designed pram is great if you have issues with space in the boot of your car, travel loads or just don't want a heavy, wide berthed pram to have to try and navigate through busy city streets or the shopping centre. Easy to fold, unforld and carry. My only little thing is it's difficult to spin the seat position around from front to back the first few times you do - there's knack to it

Jyuelle
JyuellePerth

Can live without it!!!

Cloye
Cloye

It is comfotable

It is easy to control and push, it is very comfortable for baby sit and it is easy to close and open, the colour are lots of to choose, and all of them are beauty, one more nice thing it can be connect with a chair to sit for another child

Kirk7
Kirk7Sydney, NSW

Great for city life

Very easy to fold and move

Strong construction

Best bugaboo because it's 1 piece and has withstand a few overseas trip.

For new born I would recommend the cocoon to make it more comfortable

It's been discontinued but it's still a good choice....bee5 has gone more up market and the price is dearer

JPD
JPDSydney

Perfect for city living

The Bee is robust and compact. It is easy to manoeuvre around the city and still strong enough to carry all of your groceries. Folds away easily for car, home or dining out. Good amount of storage space below (in use will impact ability to fold). High quality build like all bugaboo products. Definitely recommend!

ayse el
ayse elsydney

Quick lightweight and easy

Ive had the bee for years love everything about it its easy to open close light weight all attachments such as wheeled board cup holder are super simple to put together as for the washing of seat that also is very easy to dismantle and reassemble machine washable love it best purchase ever