Bugaboo Bee

Bugaboo Bee (page 4 of 8)

Bee Plus, Bee 3, Bee 5, Bee

4.3

• Suitable for Running Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Lisa

LisaCampsie

Mums choose

Love this pram! It's so easy to use , perfect for small size mum like me .light weight, small size but in very good quality . great for take baby have a walk or go shopping . It's small but still have lots place to put your staff . It's very comfortable when baby lie down taking a nap. you can pick the color you like for the cover and seat .i choose pink and black for my baby girl , looks so cool .

Amy

AmyMelbourne

Great pram

This pram is really light and easy to move around. It feels very smooth and the build quality is excellent. Two negative things the under basket is on the small side and we found it difficult to get into the bugaboo pram bag when we checked it in for the plane, but overall we are really happy with it.

Nikki

NikkiPerth

Best pram

I think it's perfect. So light folds up so small. Lovely colour selection. So easy to maneuver. Can use from newborn. The quality is awesome and I choose the black gram which is beautiful. Also there are loads of different accessories you can personalize the pram. I like it very much. Great pram.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

works well

Very easy to maneuver, especially in urban environment. It also could do the job for most outdoor activities.
it's much lighter than Cameron, and very easy to fold and put it into car.
The build quality is fair but not perfect considering its high price.

Generally, very happy with this product.

ZMum

ZMumSydney

Love my bee!

One of the first to get it as I returned a brand new bee 3 as soon as I knew this was out. The build quality is impeccable. So easy to fold and unfold and carry. I love that everything is customisable (though it gets pricey when you want to accessorise everything). It's not great on certain surfaces because it does have small wheels. It doesn't have the largest basket. But I didn't want to have one of those huge prams that take up lots of space in my boot and can't fit in restaurants. Seat is a bit low but it's ok. My kid doesn't need to look at my face all the time!

picnic2002

picnic2002Sydney, NSW

Expensive but light and fast

char

charSydney, NSW

Loved it

I absolutely love this pram it's great to push and easy to steer. The only downfall for me was that it's quite heavy and hard for me to put in the boot. I love the storage basket easy access and large shopping basket. My 3 yr old loves this pram too

BBMSK

BBMSKAustralia

best compact urban pram

Super smooth too wheel and steer
Can unfold with one hand and one foot if you are holding child on the hip.
I've had mine for 3 years got it second hand and it's still in great condition. Can replace the fabrics with the new bee 3 fabrics and hoods. Would recommend using a extendable hood if using reclined. The normal hood doesn't provide much shade when reclined.
Love this pram, great for paths and roads and shopping. Wouldn't recommend if you are traversing grass or pebbles or rocks or Bumpy roads. Small wheels aren't ideal for that.
I use with the wheeled board and the handle extends nice and long.

Jasmine P

Jasmine PMoorabbin

Fantastic pram

Devy

DevySydney

Fabulous!

It's very stylish, small compared to other bulky prams. However, the seat is comfy, wide and deep. Very easy to maneuver, compact and featherlight. Space saving, perfect for family with tight space house/unit. the only problem is the pram baggage wasn't the best. You can't put too many things inside it but still can holds essential baby needs on the go. It seems hold the reseller value high and well built, so consider it as a long term investment.

Absolutely perfect

Love love love this pram!! So perfect. So light folds up so small. Lovely colour selection. So easy to maneuver. Can use from newborn. The quality is awesome and I choose the black gram which is beautiful. Also there are loads of different accessories you can personalize the pram. I love it

Mishl

MishlBrisbane

Love my Bee3!

This is my favourite shopping stroller. My Bub is very fussy when it comes to prams, but the Bee has always been a great option for me to use. I especially like the under-basket, hood coverage and the fact that it can lie completely flat for day sleeps.

The main negatives are that all accessories (except the rain cover) are sold separately and there is no belly bar available. Very easy to fold & compact size for my boot.

Viona

VionaSydney

Best pram ever!

I wish I would have bought it from the beginning.
We used a bigger pram before and now downsizing to this bee.
This is the best pram, very light, easy to maneuver, easy to fold (one piece)
And we can modify the pram by changing the hood colours etc.
Bought it for travel and very happy with it.

Amanda

Amanda

The only pram to buy if you actually like shopping.

Just brand and high price, safety 0

Pp81

Pp81

Love this pram.

Love this pram but it was a nightmare to put together. Also pulling it up is sometimes hard to put your foot in and I have small feet. Comfort wise our baby loves it and in the cocoon she sleeps for hours nestled in... also super compact and not heavy! Bought after purchasing another pram and wish I bought this one first. Also super narrow and maneuvers perfectly:) my small issues are far outweighed by the positives!

Luc79

Luc79Melbourne

Owned all of them - best small pram on the market but not perfect

NicNax67

NicNax67Sydney, NSW

The perfect compact pram

I absolutely adore my bugaboo bee. It's so compact and smooth. Unlike other prams, it easily navigated small spaces so it's never an issue in shops or on the sidewalk in the city. I love that it folds down in one piece and it's so easy and light to get into the car. When you're trying to juggle baby bags, handbags and shopping as well, the last thing you want is a complicated, heavy, two piece stroller.

10 months in and still loving it.

This is a perfect pram. It's easy to manueuver, light for when folding up and putting in the car and the quality is fantastic. I can't complain at all. Stylish and so clever that it does everything a huge pram does just with out the bulk.

The top of the seat extends for when bubs gets bigger and bigger, I never knew this till I was shown at baby mode. The bassinet is great for when they are very little. Excellent sun shade. And love how stylish it is.

kay

kaylondon

Its does the job

ive had over 9 months and I liked it. But a warning I ignored from all reviews and even a friend. It doesn't do tiny cracks or, tiny ledges in and out of doors. It comes to a blinding halt, making you and the buggy tip! it is very annoying. My daughter is now 10 months and it buckles even more the heavier she gets, the front wheels even buckled over as they didnt turn once and the pushchair nearly went over board. However it is a great little city/mall pram that has done its job. Its just my daughter no longer looks comfy in it.