6Bugaboo Cameleon

Bugaboo Cameleon Questions & Answers (page 2)

MCK
MCK · Cameleon 3rd Gen

Hi - I was wondering if the Cameleon 3 frame would fit onto the chassis of a fox 3? I hate not having a foot break (as silly as it sounds!) but our chameleon 3 is in perfect condition and can't afford a whole new pram! Thanks so much :)

Bugaboo   DM

Hi MCK, Thanks for the question!

The Bugaboo Cameleon 3 seat frame is not compatible with the Fox/3 chassis as it attaches differently and is a different size, sorry about that!

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Laura E.
Laura E. · Cameleon

Will the seat & hood fabric from a bugaboo Cameleon original fit onto a cameleon 3? Thank you

Debbie I.
Debbie I. · Cameleon

I have a Cameleon 3 liner and hood. Will this fit on Cameleon 1/2 frame?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Debbie! Yes they sure will be compatible :)

Ggs
Ggs · Cameleon 1st Gen

I have a cameleon 2007 and also the maxi cosi cameleon 3 adapters. I want to use them with the turtle one by nuna - will it click in / work properly?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi there Yes! You may use this combination together to allow you to use the Bugaboo Turtle by Nuna on your Cameleon pram.

Lizanne · Cameleon 2nd Gen

Hi I have a Bugaboo Cameleon 2nd Gen.
Would a Cameleon 3 plus carrycot (bassinet and mattress) and Cameleon 3 canopy fit my Cameleon 2? Thank you

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Lizanne The Canopy will be compatible however the bassinet fabric is not a 100% fit unfortunately.

Lizanne

Thank you. What about the bassinet fabric only?

Bugaboo   DM

No the bassinet fabric is not a 100% fit unfortunately.

Anita D. · Cameleon 3rd Gen

I have a cameleon 3 and need a new canopy. Will the Bugaboo Fox 2 sun canopy fit the Cameron. When I google this question it tells me it does. Would like to triple check please.

Bugaboo   DM

Hi there Yes it sure will, they are compatible :)

Anita D.

I have already purchased the Fox 2 sun canopy but can't make it fit on my cameleon 3 that I have.
Is there someone I can contact to help me put this on. Not sure what I am doing wrong I have tried to reach over email and no luck.

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Anita, Have you since heard back from our team?
Just confirming you have emailed service.au@bugaboo.com?

Pia W.
Pia W. · Cameleon 3rd Gen

Hi,
Does the Cameleon 3 Plus seat fabric fit a Cameleon 3 seat? Looking to update ours to the newer harness

Bugaboo   DM

Hi there Yes it sure does, they are compatible :)

James C.
James C. · Cameleon 3rd Gen

Will a Chameleon 3 seat fit a Lynx chassis?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi James, The Cameleon 3 seat frame / fabric is not compatible with the Lynx, sorry about that.

KJA
KJA · Cameleon 1st Gen

Hi I think mine is first gen cameleon. My baby is 7months old. The shoulder belt to too lose and waist belt is too long even made it shortest.
It is not safe to put little baby with the belts. Am I missing some parts to hold the belt tight?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi KJA Please email through an image of your seat to our team directly at service.au@bugaboo.com, our team will assist you.

Scott H.
Scott H. · Cameleon 3rd Gen

Hi there,
I have sadly lost my cameleon 3 bumper bar - can you please advise where I can purchase a replacement? .. I have looked everywhere online. Very much appreciated.
Scott H

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Scott You will need the Fox 3 rotating carry handle and grip, they will be compatible with your Cameleon 3.

AP.
AP. · Cameleon 3rd Gen

Hi, what bassinet fabrics are compatible with the Cameleon 3 model? All the Cameleon 3 bassinet fabrics are sold out on your website. Can I use the Fox bassinet fabric for the Cameleon frame?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi AP. You will need the Cameleon 3 bassinet fabrics, unfortunately the other models are not going to be compatible.

Huyền K.
Huyền K. · Cameleon 3rd Gen

What kind of fabrics set can I replace for my Cameleon3?
I can not find any seat and basiness fabric with apron for Cameleon3

Bugaboo   DM

Hi We do have the Cameleon 3 Plus seat fabrics available on our website. These can be used on a Cameleon 3.

Nadezhda M.
Nadezhda M. · Cameleon 1st Gen

Hello, I have Cameleon 2005 manufacturing, will the Cameleon 3 set of apron and hood fir to it? Thanks

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Unfortunately the apron is not compatible. You may use a Cameleon 3 sun canopy however.

Michelle
Michelle · Cameleon

Can I use a cameleon 1/2 bassinet/mattress/wooden board on a cameleon 3?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Michelle Unfortunately this combination does not fit, therefore it is not compatible.

JBull
JBull · Cameleon 1st Gen

Hi there - I have a first gen cameleon and need a replacement carry handle/ bumper.

Are handles from later models compatible?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi there Unfortunately the Cameleon 3 plus carry handle is not compatible with the Cameleon 1st generation.
You would need this one here - external link

Eva
Eva · Cameleon 3rd Gen

Can I use a chameleon 3 bassinet and apron on a chameleon 1 frame?
Thanks,
Eva

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Eva This combination is not entirely compatible as the depth is different between the Cameleon 3 bassinet fabric and Cameleon 2007 seat frame, however they will physically fit.

Karen D.
Karen D. · Cameleon 3rd Gen

Which adapters will i need to attach Joie i gemm

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Karen Thanks for your question.

We have not tested that particular capsule with our adapters, unfortunately we cannot confirm compatibility.

Jessica R.
Jessica R. · Cameleon

I have a Bugaboo Cameleon 1st gen. Is there an adaptor that will fit a Joie I-gemm capsule?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Jessica Thanks for your question.

Unfortunately our adapters are not compatible with that capsule.

Emily Jade-Ann T.
Emily Jade-Ann T. · Cameleon 1st Gen

Hi, does the cameleon 3rd gen hood and apron fit into the cameleon 1st gen?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi there The Cameleon 3 plus sun canopy is compatible with the Cameleon 2007, the apron however will not be.

Gilly B.
Gilly B. · Cameleon 3rd Gen

Hi there
Can I attach my Cam 3 seat to a Fox 2 frame?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Gilly The Cameleon 3 seat/frame is not compatible with the Fox 2 chassis.

The team at Bugaboo

Get an answer from our members and Bugaboo representatives

Select a listing for your question
Bugaboo Cameleon