6Bugaboo Cameleon

80%11%9%

houda m.
houda m.Sydney, NSW3 posts
  3rd Gen

Loved it best pray I ever owned

So easy to push and shop with comfy for my child. Basket fits alot, easy set up and pack up. Canopy is very good size
Easy break system
Worth every $$$
You pay for what you get. Show details ·  1
Gils
GilsPerth, WA5 posts

We love our Bugaboo

It was a big deal choosing a pram! We definitely made the right choice when we purchased the Cameleon. It is smooth durable and easy to fold. We used it for both our kids. Took the pram several times overseas and its still in good conditions! Show details ·  1
Sue Dib
Sue DibSydney, NSW
  3rd Gen Plus

Recommend this item with great experience

Fantastic pram if your starting a family, comfortable and safe for your child great suspension no need to pump wheels,
Bassinet and seat covers attach to the one frame you won’t have any bulk pieces laying around only fabric. Show details
Dave
Dave
Izzy
IzzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Love love love!

Absolutely loved this pram I use it with all three of my children and then again with my nieces.
So easy to clean, fit nicely in the car and was easy to ensemble. Show details ·  1
donny
donnyPerth, WA6 posts

expensive BUT it the best

i been using this for the past 10 years , all i can say it valued for money and at the end , you still able to sell it as a used product .

it is expensive to purchase brand new when i gotten it 10 years ago but it worth it as it comes with product warranty . the first frame that we gotten from bugaboo has some issue and they sent us a brand new frame as a replacement .

do your self a favour , buy your baby one of the best pram out there . treat your baby well . it worth it . Show details ·  1

Dee
DeeBRISBANE16 posts
Ruby J
Ruby JSydney Surrounds, NSW7 posts
  3rd Gen

Great quality pram for babies. Not good for toddlers

This pram is great for newborns and small babies. It’s easy to steer, looks great and is extremely comfortable for baby to sit in. I wish the basket was more easily accessible. In the bassinet mode it is totally unusable. My 2 year old has also grown out of the pram even though it’s stated to fit 3 year olds. Bugaboo needs to step up their game in this department as comparable prams such as baby jogger and silver cross can accommodate 25kg toddlers but bugaboo is only 17kg. My toddler hates the pram now because it is too small for him. I would prefer a longer lasting pram because it’s just so much money to only use comfortably for 18 months. Show details
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Worst pram I have owned

Would not recommend buying this model. I had thought that would be an amazing pram with them being so popular. This is not true. They are difficult to sit up and down. Handle up and down, to turn back and forward, large in size when folded up. I should of researched more and bought the Fox if I was going to buy this brand. I have purchased Italian and Swedish prams and this one was very disappointing. Show details
Jazaliyah
JazaliyahSydney, NSW2 posts

very disappointed

Would not recommended if you have back issues the bassinet is so low to put and lift baby out of when I contacted bugaboo they said it was my problem and there was nothing they could do about it, honestly if I had the money I would go buy a different pram but I’m a single mother would paid off a two thousand dollar pram through a lay by and they can’t do anything about it

Very poor customer service it’s disgusting Show details

Jackie G.
Jackie G.

MUST HAVE!

So easy to find replacement parts for, and so smooth on all types of terrain and just so easy to dismantle, I just love it, I definitely recommend to anyone!! Show details ·  1
Eliza2018
Eliza2018Illawarra, NSW8 posts
Harvey Wilson
Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD202 posts
  Verified 3rd Gen Plus
Tash
TashMelbourne35 posts

Terrible in bassinet mode

Good lord I forgot how much I hate this pram! I’m using it again for my second child and the bassinet design is a massive pain in the bum and would have been a deal breaker had I known about it. You can not access the basket underneath once the bassinet is attached so no quickly grabbing your wallet or the change mat while out and about. You have to remove the bassinet to access your stuff. Ridiculous.
The two part fold is also super annoying now I have two kids. Farting around with the two part fold while juggling a baby & toddler in the rain is no fun.
I’m giving 2 stars for build quality and the fact it’s a nice ride but that bassinet is the reason I’m selling this on Gumtree as we speak.
New Mummas, don’t do it to yourself! Show details
Ange
AngeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  3rd Gen Plus

Could change a few things!

This pram is beautiful, especially considering you can change the colour of the canopy. My baby was comfortable in the bassinet, and has recently moved to the stroller. Besides the straps being a bit to high (they sit around her ears) she is quite comfortable in the stroller also.
Only downfall, hard to use the underseat basket with the bassinet. Show details ·  1
Winters
Winters2 posts

Reliable Pram

You will need a decent boot to put this pram in, (I have a Disco 2 - fits snuggly with little room for much else) but safety wise, it has been reliable and sturdy.

I would’ve loved more storage area underneath the pram, however you can get a couple of bags of groceries in there.

There are three different seating settings/positions and my son liked the one in between sitting upright and laying down.

The bassinet is beautiful and my son slept happily in it. Show details ·  1

Kat
KatSouth-Eastern Region, NSW
klubear
klubearGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC64 posts
  Verified 2nd Gen

Not convinced of the strength, but love the accesories available for it

I've always wanted a Bugaboo.. I've had sooooooooo many prams .. this is the last I'll ever buy since there will be no more kids and my girl is `18 months.
It took me a while to work it all out. I'm actually surprised that it is not more stable.. the handle feels flimsy, the basket is only attached with velcro.
But, I have just organised a Pink Canopy for it.. which is pretty exciting since I love pink soooo much!
Feel like this is a bit of a down grade from my reliable and sturdy strider.. we'll see how it goes. Show details
Mich
MichSydney, NSW2 posts
  3rd Gen

Seriously love this pram, can’t recommend enough!

Love how easy this pram is to fold down and fit into the car. Fairly good suspension. The bassist is adjustable and it looks super comfortable for baby. Very stylish too. Show details ·  1
Mich
MichBrisbane5 posts
  Verified 3rd Gen Plus

Love this pram!

I have the Bugaboo Cameleon Classic and absolutely love this pram! My little one is still in the bassinet, which is so handy as they can sleep when you’re on the go.

The pram looks great and the inside lining of the classic is lovely, always get lots of compliments.

It’s easy to push, has an excellent turning circle and the handle bar is extendable.

Cons for this pram are that it is bigger so not one I’d recommend for air travel. You also need a decent sized car boot!

I’ve also purchased the bugaboo wool bassinet liner to make it softer as I personally thought the seat was a bit too firm.

Scrimpymummy
Scrimpymummycaloundra west8 posts

Wonderful Pram

This pram is amazing! I am 6ft and the handle adjusts quite high, so it is a good fit for tall people. It is really easy to steer. Once you know how it works it is all smooth sailing. I purchased mine from baby bunting and the sales assistant did a fantastic job of showing me how it all works. The handle is also very smooth and feels nice to push. It is a fairly large pram but we have a large car so this isn't an issue for us.

Elle-Syd
Elle-SydSydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified 3rd Gen

So many flaws

Sadly I regret purchasing this expensive pram. It has so many flaws. Every function requires two hands - from adjusting the seat, accessing the basket and putting on the break. The seat is so low you can’t access the basket (which is small and awkwardly shaped) or see your bub while walking (When using the canopy). The breezy sun canopy is useless it lets so much sun in from all angles. It’s bulky and needs to be taken apart in two pieces. It only has 3 seat settings where as other prams have 5. The hand break requires two hands to release otherwise it will forcefully snap back against your nuckles/hand (very painful!!). Don’t waste your money.

Flick
Flick

HATE IT!!!

Highly disappointed in my bugaboo Cameleon purchase!!! Bubs will not sleep in it cause her feet are raised up higher than her head in the lying down position, for the stroller attachment. It is the dumbest design and i would never recommend to anyone!! Really disappointed customer. The basket space underneath is hard to get to as well,

Nicole w
Nicole wGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  3rd Gen Plus

The best pram on the market

This pram is a dream to push even with unfavourable terrain. The suspension is so spongy it creates the most comfort for my daughter. The seat itself is so spacious for my daughter to grow into and she loves going in the pram. The best purchase I’ve ever made. The only negative I can think of with this product is the space it takes up when folded, however it still fits in our tiny corolla so isn’t that much of an issue.

Liss
Liss2 posts

Awesome pram

I Can't live without it. Im always getting compliments on it.i love versatile it is to set up at restaurants and weasel around tables n chairs although I'm very protective about it as its soo expensive! Wish It did not scuff on things but that's life. My baby loves it!

Dank
DankSydney4 posts
  1st Gen

Not worth the price tag

Have used this pram for two years.

It is bulky and very heavy to lift for dismantling. Takes up lots of room when it’s packed up in the car. Suspension is great, great storage underneath takes heavy groceries well. Steering is great. Bassinet attachment is handy. Reclining toddler seat is great for sleep. Hood does not protect from sun barely at all and gets very hot.

I would not buy again, definitely not worth the money.

Haycap
HaycapSydney13 posts
  2nd Gen

Was good but didn’t like basket

Was pretty good off road.

Suspension was good especially because you can change the suspension according the the babies weight.

Bub was always very comfortable in the pram

I did however get rid of it after only a few months as I did not like the basket I found it extremely hard to get shopping into

Beccal
BeccalNarellan7 posts

Perfect

I love my pram! It’s so Good and convenient, would not swap prams for no one! Worth the money 100%, I’m excited to get a new one next time round, I love how you can buy parts separate makes replacing parts super easy and not to expensive which is good.

Vickyness
VickynessClarinda5 posts

Over rated?

It looked very good so I had to buy one. Everyone told me it was the best. I admit it’s a smooth ride, but it’s heavy, doesn’t fit in my car, the sun canalopy is useless. I had to buy another pram. I found the additional accessories were expensive, so I never bothered to buy them.

Stefana Kay
Stefana KayMelbourne8 posts
Candice
CandicePANANIA5 posts

Great Pram but not perfect

This pram is great, very study and durable. Baby enjoy sitting it there. It is a must, not to bulky. It is manageable when you out by yourselve and your baby. The wheel is very smooth in every condition. The downside is that the accessory are too expensive, like one cup holder is $40

ChrisOz
ChrisOzSydney, NSW51 posts
xena
xenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC13 posts
  Cameleon

Perfect for my bub

Easy to manoeuvre, has this heavy duty feel easy to fold ( so far using my isofix capsule with it or the bassinet as my bub is 4mo old only)

My bub loves it n has no complain.

Bought this item last boxing day from baby bunting on sale.. i can say worth our money

Angelat
AngelatSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  2nd Gen

Stylish and easy to manouvre

The bugaboo is a great pram. Its easy to open and close aswell as moving around in tight areas. I feel the only critisism I can give is the under basket could be a bit bigger. The colour choices are exceptional and the ability to switch from forward facing to rear facing is just what we needed.

Jasmine Bloco
Jasmine BlocoMelbourne4 posts
  3rd Gen

Good recommendation by babyshow we bought one

We just had our first child and before brith went to one of those expo shows and this stroller was demoed. Loads of bad reviews but we got it because it's a lot stronger than anything else and we do a lot of bumping about where we live and wanted to get this because it should last longer!

Natasha
NatashaNewcastle5 posts

Love it

Love my Bugaboo. Bought one during babyexpo in Sydney. It is very sturdy and easy to maneuver. A bit heavy for small frame person like me but still manageable. Everything is perfect except that it would be a bit hard to bring it around if travelling overseas/ on a crowded train.

Luke Brown
Luke BrownPenrith4 posts
  3rd Gen

Our bub loves her pram & so do we!

We only have a small car so needed a pram that would fit the limited boot space. This pram was perfect for the job and our Bub loves being in it. The pram handles very well apart from on grass or gravel as it can get really bumpy. The handle is a really good length aswell

callmejen
callmejenSydney2 posts

Traded up

At the disapproval of my husband we traded up to the Bugaboo Cameleon from a lesser known brand as was simply too cumbersome to operate with 3 other children in tow. Mother duck felt like a truck license was previously required to operate which can confidently say is not the case with the Bugaboo. Easy to operate and stylish as well I am quietly enjoying telling hubby "I told you so".

Mel B
Mel BManly8 posts
  2nd Gen

Worth every cent ... and more!

This pram can easily be manoeuvred with one hand. It’s easy to use, folds with little effort and it looks great. Ours was used for two children and has now been given to a relative for some more love. The bugaboo is also very easy to keep clean and the additional holders for the maxi cosy were a great and well loved addition. No complaints about this pram!

Silvia
SilviaBrisbane3 posts
  1st Gen

Sturdy but bulky

This is very good pram. very easy to maneuver. i had this for 4 years. when I have baby number 2, I don't use this as much because it takes a lot of space in the car and take more time to set up and pack down. I also don't use this for travelling (by plane), as it has two components and make it hard to pack them.

Show 2 replies