Bugaboo Donkey 2 Duo

Bugaboo Donkey 2 Duo

Charis and Vivian

Charis and VivianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great but could be better

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Village Online store for $2,250.00.

Safety
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

ElshaPerth

Best Double Pram Ever!!!

Elsha

Thanks, I will give them a rang when I could dig in my storage to find my purchased docket (the reason I couldn’t do it yet) its registered and still ubder warranty though.. will Bugaboo help me in this case if I can’t find my docket?

belinda

belindaLangwarrin

EXCELLENT!! Best decision i ever made purchasing for toddler and newborn!!

Absolutely fantastic product! I have a 9 week old and 18onth old, i face my toddler outwards whilst walking and have bassinet set up on right for newborn! My toddler can see everything and my newborn can sleep peacefully undisturbed! I can also transfer her straight inside when sound asleep!

Sturdy, stylish and very comfortable! Very large so if you dont like large prams this isnt for you but feel best pram for double as i dont like the ones where babies are underneath or ontop of another child. This way they can both be comfortable.

One newborn is older i switch the bassinet into a seat like the toddler and face her either way to see outwards too!

very expensive but worth it!!!

Michelle B

Michelle BBotanic Ridge

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I'd consider myself a pram crazy momma, I have had over 20 different prams over the 11 years of having my 6 children. However after buying my bugaboo Donkey, it all stopped, I have not felt the need to replace it. It is exactly what I wanted all these years. Early days I couldn't justify the price of a Bugaboo, however after so many failed prams, I wish I had saved all that money and just bought the Donkey to begin with. Its light weight and probably the easiest pram I have ever pushed. I can still hold my younger daughter hand while she walks and push the other 2 babies in the pram. It fits through all registers and isles, and never had it stuck where I couldn't fit. Super stylish pram with everything you need.

Julz

Julz

Excellent sturdy pram

This pram is very sturdy and manoeuvre is great, the seat belt straps are very good quality and easy to push.. even for our 5 year old. Only thing is that we find it is a bit tight to have both seats reclined to the full 180 degree sleeping position with the canopies attached, so we have detached those, the pram still looks really good even without the canopies. We have the all black version.

Julie

JulieSydney

Good pram

I purchase this one for my second baby cos it can use for two baby. It is quite good but i still like the icandy peach 3 more than this one. The design look better but the storage is not good than peach 3 . It had small storage so it not good for shopping . But it good that you can carry 2 baby and it not that heavy to push.

EPandNP

EPandNPMelbourne

Love getting out and about with my donkey

I upgraded from a buffalo to a donkey when our second baby came along. I love being able to use it in mono or duo mode depending if I have one or both of the kids. I also like the flexibility of being able to click on the capsule or use the bassinet for longer trips out. I wanted a side by side but didn’t want my newborn facing out so the donkey was the perfect choice. Easy to put together and push but it does take up a lot of boot space. Build quality is fantastic and I love the stylish fabrics (I have grey melange).

The only negative is the seats are quite small and shallow so my toddler will outgrow it before I’m ready.