Bugaboo Donkey 2 Twin

Bugaboo Donkey 2 Twin

Mimi

MimiSydney, NSW

Great twin pram

At first I found this pram difficult to open and close, the clips were very tight and i struggled. after a few uses though i got used to it and found it super easy to use. It's is very easy to manoeuvre and the seats easily come on and off. My only issue is the canopy keeps coming off and i need to clip it back on.

Purchased in December 2016 at Baby Bunting for $2,300.00.

Safety
Suitable for RunningNo
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

katemariemorris

katemariemorrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute lifesaver for twins!

Purchased in January 2015 for $2,200.00.

Suitable for RunningNo
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Customer Service N.Bugaboo
Lei

Lei

Twin pram

I brought the bugaboo donkey 2 twin pram in February for twins. I do have trouble getting through some doors because of its width. It's not a pram you can take shopping, it is too large to manoeuvre in some stores, cafes. It is easy to steer though. I've developed muscles taking the capsules in and out of the car and clicking them into the pram. It takes up a large amount of space in the boot. It can be tough to fold up and unfold.
It was a massive purchase, over $2400. I tried to research the best prams for twins. I don't think there is a perfect pram. I would probably get the baby jogger city mini if I had my time again.

Adrien

AdrienMelbourne

Love this pram!

I researched for some time before buying this pram. Very easy to push, despite carrying two kids, or three with my add-on toddler board with seat! Almost went with a cheaper alternative but glad I didn't. Takes up a bit of boot space, but looks great, easy to set up and convert to single mode and surprisingly fits through standard doors in double mode! Bugaboo simplicity and quality is difficult to beat. They also have a great range of accessories (extra cost).