Bugaboo Donkey 2

Duo, Twin, Mono

5 questions from our users

loti1

loti1asked

Can you walk with this pram for fitness or is it more a shopping centre pram?

Hi Ioti1,
You may walk with the Bugaboo Donkey2 as it features large wheels suited for most terrains.
However it is not designed to run or jog with.
Thanks,
The Bugaboo Team.

Maa

Maaasked

Im currently pregnant with twins and looking at getting the donkey 2 :)
I will be purchasing the car capsules, could we purchase the pram without the bassinets ? I feel we wont use them!

Hi Maa,

the bugaboo donkey2 can be bought as a mono, duo and twin. These options do all come with the bassinet fabrics, we do not have a current way of offering it without the bassinet. Sorry about that!
The closest option would be to purchase the duo - which gives you 1 x bassinet fabric, 2 x seat fabric.

All the best,
The bugaboo team

JMac

JMacasked

Hi does the Maxi Cosi capsule adaptor fit both the original Donkey and the Donkey2 or is there a new design/fit?

Hi JMac,
We have the maxi cosi adapter for bugaboo donkey mono and bugaboo donkey duo on our website.
They are compatible with both donkey and donkey 2. I hope this helps
All the best,
The Bugaboo Team

Ashleigh M.

Ashleigh M.asked

The straps seem to leave marks on my 4.5 month olds neck when she is in it
Is there s way to combat this?

Customer Service N.Bugaboo

Hi Ashleigh,

Thank you for your inquiry, sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your Bugaboo Donkey. I am not sure what model you have but it should include shoulder straps. Please see the image in the link below to confirm.

Many Thanks, the team at Bugaboo

Nishan

Nishanasked

What does the price to buy?

Rhiannon
Rhiannon

I paid $1800 at baby bunting when they had a sale

Get an answer from our members and Bugaboo representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers