Building Boys

Building Boys

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BUILDING BOYS PTY LTD

3.5
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Farida
FaridaSydney, NSW

Top quality work for a Duplex Build

Thank you to Michael and his team, who did a fantastic job building our duplex property. Everything ran smoothly and like clockwork! Building Boys promised to deliver high quality work and that is exactly what they did and time and on budget! Happy with the finishes especially the kitchen the heart of our home.

MasiyY
MasiyYSydney, NSW

Extremely Happy

Building Boys have done a kitchen, two bathrooms and laundry renovation in our home. The staff and work was brilliant. Highly recommend Building Boys. The work was done on time and on budget.

Fawzi Jreige
Fawzi JreigeSydney, NSW

renovating existing Rose Bay property

Building Boys P/L were at all times professional, courteous and very pleasant with my tenants. Completed the project on time, on budget and the property looks excellent. BIG THANK YOU AGAIN.

tjreige
tjreigeSydney, NSW

Bathroom renovation

Very happy with my new bathroom, thanks to Building Boys for all their hard work and honesty from start to finish. They were recommended and I would also reccomend too.

Home Renovators

Find out how Building Boys compares to other Home Renovators

Dodgey work #2

I contracted [Name Removed] and his crew to do a presale refurb of my house for cost to me of plus $40,000. I told [Name Removed] several times I was going to sell the property The quality of work was very low standard . Bad wood-work bad plaster /gyprock work and very bad painting .I paid him out with small deduction to end contract and contracted ($15000) another team to redo some of the the work, the remainder I did myself.NOT HAPPY.

Dodgy Job

I had [Name Removed] quote my kitchen witch costed me over $15,000 within two weeks the cabinet doors weren’t aligned properly the silicone around the splash back was poorly applied we h

Cam
CamSylvania nsw

Best service and workmanship

Found building boys from searching the net Michael was very professional came on time for the quote unlike the others and was very understanding for our needs we had a difficult shape for kitchen space, we got for the best price and the quality was excellent and job was finished on time , thanks guys for your great work!

Maryanne
MaryanneSydney

Love my kitchen and the work was completed in three days

Michael and the team from Building Boys finished my kitchen in three days. Other companies said it would take up to four weeks as they use subcontractors. My old kitchen was removed and the plumber and electrican carried on work while the staff commenced fitting the kitchen. On day two the stone bench tops were in place. By the end of the third day I could us my kitchen. A pleasing experience.

Chloe S
Chloe SSydney

Looks like a DIY job

Just terrible. I am so angry that we paid them. Painting was terrible, shoddy plumbing, work not finished properly. Became aggressive when confronted regarding said shoddy workmanship. Do not hire these guys.

Home Renovators

Find out how Building Boys compares to other Home Renovators

Below Average

Initial consultation was friendly and attentive.

Work commenced but took much longer than specified.

Continually had to chase them to complete work.

Kept asking for progress payments despite being behind schedule.

Shoddy workmanship, cabinets marked and tiling not uniform
Cheap fittings, already starting to rust.
Poor communication, didn't show up when they said they would.