Bulk Nutrients 100% Organic Brown Rice Protein

Bulk Nutrients 100% Organic Brown Rice Protein

3.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Protein Powders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bulk Nutrients

3.0
1 review
    Eliane d.
    Eliane d.Perth, WA

Packaging Review only - needs improvement

A positive about the packaging is that it's recyclable, however, because the product is such a fine powder, it's not a practical package. When you insert your hand to collect the powder, there’s powder everywhere, being so fine, there’s a lot of waste, needless to say that the scoop has a very, and I mean, a very short handle. It would be more convenient to have a bottle package and a long handle scoop. I hope Bulk Nutrients can improve their packaging to make it easier to handle the fine powder better. I’m yet to review the powder itself, since I just started taking it, but I can say that I added a scoop to my smoothie this morning and you can taste it (even though it's unflavoured), but it's nothing too harsh.