Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate

Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate

See the Best Protein Powders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bulk Nutrients

4.4

Worst Customer Service Ever!

Ok to deal with if the order is fine. But if they mix up your order, then be ready for their true colours. Being a customer of 8 years who has recommended their products to many ppl you would expect that their priority would be to get the customer their order. Instead of sending my order through promptly, they were more concerned about getting their crap WPC back before they sent me my more expensive natural WPC. Absolutely crap service for some cheap chinese products.

Made me sick

I took the isolate one. Horrible product. My heart beat started pumping. I felt like I will die. Horrible experience with Bulk Nutrition Isolate. I will never recommend to buy this product. Be safe guys. Consider something else.

Other Protein Powders

Sam
    SamGold Coast

Be Careful! - Product, product makes me feel sick and the reviews are not accurate