Bulk Nutrients

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (673)

cjremlab

cjremlabNortheast, VIC

Great product and customer experience!

My husband and I have been buying from Bulk Nutrients for close to 4 years now and have found the products to be good quality, tasty, affordable, and super quick with delivery. Absolutely NO complaints just praise on delivering great products to customers. Well done, folks! Keep it up!!! :0

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thank you for the feedback! :)

Trenton

TrentonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Bought the WPI Chocolate, Peppermint slice and Banana

VERY affordable! Quick delivery on first order. Tasted great, I personally loved the Banana mixed in with greek yoghurt.
Would recommend to all friends and family. I have currently ordered more but waiting over a week now.

Micellar Casein - Yuck

No problem with Bulk Nutrients - good online store.

But the Micellar Casein in Choc Honeycomb flavour is really horrible, with a super nasty artificial taste that you just can't get rid of.

Carolyn

CarolynGoulburn Valley, VIC

5 stars

The knowledge of the young man I spoke to in regards to what I was requiring was truly exceptional. The patience he displayed to me was very caring no matter how many times I asked varying questions.

My order was done over the phone as the rural area of Victoria I m in has very poor internet service. Everything I requested - easily processed.

I was astounded to find my ordered arrived within 3 days & I m remote & especially with higher then usual pressure on postage!

High quality product & an Australian company which is important to me to support local produce.

Highly highly recommend

Amazingly fast delivery

I have ordered twice from this site, and each time I was astounded by how quickly my order arrived. Living in a remote part of Australia, I am used to waiting up to a month for any orders. Bulk Nutrients somehow managed to deliver within two days. Very impressive.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Great to hear it arrived so fast! :)

Jel

Jel

Amazing value and easy shopping

Super easy to order and even in these times arrived within 48hrs being in Melbourne lockdown area! Tastewise very impressed, will order again as soon as my batch runs out.

Bel

BelBelconnen 2617, ACT

Impressed with the service

I've been really impressed with the purchases I have made. They have all been dispatched the day I made the purchase and arrived the following day even with all the challenges around COVID. Products I have tried so far have been of a high quality.

Great experience from start to end

Product described was spot on, with dispatch and delivery being A1.
Product better than expected. Easy to drink. Great texture!
Will be ordering again in the not too distant future

Simon C.

Simon C.Perth, WA

Best prices and service around...by far

I won't best around the bush with a long review so will keep this short and too the point. I'm so glad I've found Bulk Nutrients. I hate paying more for a product than I feel I should. Bulk Nutrients prices are honestly the best around. The quality of the protein they stock is also excellent. The service is phenomenal and I can expect delivery from Tasmania to where I live in WA in a day or 2 at most. Won't shop anywhere else

avabg

avabgLaunceston, TAS

Very professional supplier

Ordered my Earth meal and Recovery BCAA’s online and they arrived the very next day!
Bulk nutrients products are consistently high quality with no fuss or gimmicks. One of my best mates in WA orders from them (they’re based in Tas) and that just shows how well known the reputation is!

NoleneD

NoleneDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great tasting!!!

Easy to find what I wanted to order. My favourite is the “choc honeycomb” flavour. Couldn’t believe it when the product arrived within 2 days of placing my order. I’ve also tried WPC “choc peppermint” and “cookies & cream”. ❤️

happy camper

happy camperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely happy with with this low carb protein shake

One of the best protein shakes I’ve ever had. Tastes great with just adding water. My husband very happily has it as well, if he didn’t like it he certainly wouldn’t drink it.

Thank you!!

An excellent brand all round!

I love the products I’ve received and the speed of delivery was phenomenal even in a pandemic! The website was a little click heavy and it definitely felt like an overload of information thrown at you but it’s all important info! The Taste and quality it great even with the price you pay, it is a premium product. I am a massive sweet tooth and some of their products do taste very sweet, even for me! I will be definitely purchasing again!

Hi Jae,

Thank you for your honest review, we appreciate it! :)

Tastes so good but be aware of the caffeine!

Vanilla maple thermowhey tastes so good! And keeps me full. unfortunately I didn’t read the nutritional panel thoroughly (my own fault) and I wasn’t expecting the caffeine! I intermittent fast so by the time I can have this in the arvo, it’s too late in the day for caffeine for me (I’m sensitive to it!) I wish I had known, I would have stuck with the WPI (the choc honeycomb is best protein powder I’ve ever had!!!)

Dallas

DallasScarborough Beach, WA

Great product, fast delivery service

I have been using the chocolate protein isolate for about 2 years and i have found it the best that i have tried in terms of results and also being a readily absorbed protein without lots of sugar or other fillers. I also find this product tastes the best by far and can easily be consumed just mixed with cold water if necessary.

Dick T.

Dick T.North-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent Products

Lucky find!! And local at that! Excellent service, shipping, and quality Vitamin C I've been looking for! I am so happy as I have been unable to source this product in our local whole foods shops.

Good product

Very easy to find what I wanted,
Very good range of products,
Tasty and good value for money,they taste exactly how a product should,
Will always but my supps from bulk nutrition ....yum

Great products, great customer service

I bought the WPC pack (includes 3 flavours wpc, creatine and 1 stim pre workout).

WPC was a great taste and not overpowering, mixability was incredible and on par with some WPI brands I have tried.

Pre was great tasting with a large scoop size (13g) but I can't say the pump was better or worse than others I've used.

Creatine was creatine.

I had a minor error in shipping but the customer service was 10/10; they responded and resolved the issue within a few hours and went above and beyond to correct the issue.

Deb

DebRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Review of Whey Protein Isolate

Website very easy to navigate - no trouble finding what I was looking for.
Prices were very reasonable.
Postage time was excellent.
Communication with seller was also excellent.
Product is meeting my needs.
Highly recommend this company.

Diana M.

Diana M.

simply delicious

I haven't tried proteins before, this is my firts time, lucky me they have salted caramel flavoured on stock; this one is simply delicious. I have no more sugar cravings!

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Glad to hear you are enjoying the Salted Caramel! :)

Steven K.

Steven K.asked

How much per 2.5kg bag

Lokitha A.
Lokitha A.

As far as I know they got 1kg packs . Wpi is $36 a pack . It’s get cheaper when you buy several 1 kg pack at a time . $7 flat rate shipping Australia wide. More information https://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/whey-protein-isolate/

Sarah Clarke

Sarah Clarkeasked

I know postage is slow but the dates I was given for my products to arrive was a week ago. May not be much $200 to most people but unfortunately due to back injury I can’t work. Can I just cancel order and get refund please. I’m not interested anymore has been no correspondence to say re delay. Very bad customer service. I would really appreciate refund of goods arrive in the next few weeks I’ll send them back . Have found a more reliable company . Thank you

Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear this, do you have an order number I can take a look at?

You may of missed it, however there is a notice on the front of our website as well as the shipping info page on our website to advise of the Australia wide delays due to COVID 19

its-robert

its-robertasked

More of a business question, are you planning on expanding your business and having public facing stores in the future?

And are you considering going public with your business?

Cheers Rob.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for getting in touch, we have no plans for physical retail stores, we will remain in the online e commerce space only.

We also have no current plans to become a public business for now.

Cheers,