Bulk Nutrients

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (681)

An excellent brand all round!

I love the products I’ve received and the speed of delivery was phenomenal even in a pandemic! The website was a little click heavy and it definitely felt like an overload of information thrown at you but it’s all important info! The Taste and quality it great even with the price you pay, it is a premium product. I am a massive sweet tooth and some of their products do taste very sweet, even for me! I will be definitely purchasing again!

Hi Jae,

Thank you for your honest review, we appreciate it! :)

Tastes so good but be aware of the caffeine!

Vanilla maple thermowhey tastes so good! And keeps me full. unfortunately I didn’t read the nutritional panel thoroughly (my own fault) and I wasn’t expecting the caffeine! I intermittent fast so by the time I can have this in the arvo, it’s too late in the day for caffeine for me (I’m sensitive to it!) I wish I had known, I would have stuck with the WPI (the choc honeycomb is best protein powder I’ve ever had!!!)

Dallas

DallasScarborough Beach, WA

Great product, fast delivery service

I have been using the chocolate protein isolate for about 2 years and i have found it the best that i have tried in terms of results and also being a readily absorbed protein without lots of sugar or other fillers. I also find this product tastes the best by far and can easily be consumed just mixed with cold water if necessary.

Dick T.

Dick T.North-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent Products

Lucky find!! And local at that! Excellent service, shipping, and quality Vitamin C I've been looking for! I am so happy as I have been unable to source this product in our local whole foods shops.

Good product

Very easy to find what I wanted,
Very good range of products,
Tasty and good value for money,they taste exactly how a product should,
Will always but my supps from bulk nutrition ....yum

Great products, great customer service

I bought the WPC pack (includes 3 flavours wpc, creatine and 1 stim pre workout).

WPC was a great taste and not overpowering, mixability was incredible and on par with some WPI brands I have tried.

Pre was great tasting with a large scoop size (13g) but I can't say the pump was better or worse than others I've used.

Creatine was creatine.

I had a minor error in shipping but the customer service was 10/10; they responded and resolved the issue within a few hours and went above and beyond to correct the issue.

Deb

DebRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Review of Whey Protein Isolate

Website very easy to navigate - no trouble finding what I was looking for.
Prices were very reasonable.
Postage time was excellent.
Communication with seller was also excellent.
Product is meeting my needs.
Highly recommend this company.

Diana M.

Diana M.

simply delicious

I haven't tried proteins before, this is my firts time, lucky me they have salted caramel flavoured on stock; this one is simply delicious. I have no more sugar cravings!

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Glad to hear you are enjoying the Salted Caramel! :)

Ray Hartley

Ray HartleySydney, NSW

Great service and product.

This is my second order so I’m clearly happy. Only problem was packaging of mint slice protein powder. Once open it won’t reseal. Zip lock is faulty as the two sides of it are the same.

Marls

MarlsSouth Australia

Excellent service

I have only been taking the Joint Complex for a short time, and only started the Cissus Quadrangularis a couple of days ago, so too early to tell if they will help my osteoarthritis. However, from ordering the products to receiving them, the service has been outstanding.

Rosemary

RosemaryPerth, WA

Great customer service

Nick was extremely helpful, I ordered the product and within 3 days it was delivered to Warwick WA. Haven't tried it yet, I will give another review after a suitable time. The only issue for me is the ingredients come from China. I never buy food from that country because of the appalling agriculture practices. I hope it's sourced from a clean and free from pesticides which are banned in Australia. Thanks Rosemary Perth Western Australia

Margie

MargieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Bought the electrolyte + by mistake

I am doing the keto diet and was looking at doing the electrolyte blend which is sugar free and low in carbs, after i created the account went back onto website, by mistake chose the plus, it arrived quickly and tasted really nice, but noticed it was sweet, then, only then did i check the packet. I will be placing my order today fir the blend.

Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

Great product and great range of products and the site was very easy to navigate.
Product was delivered very fast.
Prices are very competitive.
I would have no hesitation to recommend bulk nutrient.

Thank you Neil!

Brandon.l

Brandon.lSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick deliver and helpful to progress my recovery!

I found the store easy to use, I could find what I wanted and need. The Web page gave me insight into what each product does and how it can assist me in moving forward with my recovery post spinal surgery.

Martin

MartinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Supreme Quality

The products are fantastic. The protein powders are just the best, they mix so well in drinks. The range of flavours are incredible.
The process of buying the products couldn’t be easier. The speed with which they arrive is awesome. Such fantastic value for the money!
Thanks so much to the team at Bulk Nutrients.

Find out how Bulk Nutrients compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Great product to feed those muscles

Great tasting product, especially the new salted caramel flavour. Excellent quality and even though I have it with water it doesn’t have the watery taste. How about trying egg flip flavour?

Chrisb25

Chrisb25Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

I purchased some vanilla WPI from Bulk Nutrients. The protein tastes fantastic and mixes in well with both water and milk. Fast order processing and express post was a bonus!

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thanks for the review Chris!

Great to hear you love the Vanilla WPI :)

Morgan

MorganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

By far the best protein powder

The flavour is immaculate! There are so many to choose from, I bought choc honeycomb and can’t wait to try more i’m very glad i’ve found a supplier for life. Overall awesome protein powder.

Delicious WPI very fast postage

Super delicious WPI flavours (I’ve tried chocolate, salted caramel and raw), easy to navigate online store and helpful team who answer questions promptly. The shipping was extremely fast as well.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Fantastic to hear it was a great experience Samantha!

Thanks for the review :)

Travis

TravisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top quality Australian product !!

Bulk Nutrients have won me over !! Very well described products !! I don’t think you can get better ingredients anywhere in the world !! The service provided and shipping are second to none !! Very impressed !! The Hydrolised Collagen Peptides,,in particular are of the most high quality and best tasting formulas I’ve tried !! Highly recommended !!!!!!

Steven K.

Steven K.asked

How much per 2.5kg bag

Lokitha A.
Lokitha A.

As far as I know they got 1kg packs . Wpi is $36 a pack . It’s get cheaper when you buy several 1 kg pack at a time . $7 flat rate shipping Australia wide. More information https://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/whey-protein-isolate/

Sarah Clarke

Sarah Clarkeasked

I know postage is slow but the dates I was given for my products to arrive was a week ago. May not be much $200 to most people but unfortunately due to back injury I can’t work. Can I just cancel order and get refund please. I’m not interested anymore has been no correspondence to say re delay. Very bad customer service. I would really appreciate refund of goods arrive in the next few weeks I’ll send them back . Have found a more reliable company . Thank you

Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear this, do you have an order number I can take a look at?

You may of missed it, however there is a notice on the front of our website as well as the shipping info page on our website to advise of the Australia wide delays due to COVID 19

its-robert

its-robertasked

More of a business question, are you planning on expanding your business and having public facing stores in the future?

And are you considering going public with your business?

Cheers Rob.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for getting in touch, we have no plans for physical retail stores, we will remain in the online e commerce space only.

We also have no current plans to become a public business for now.

Cheers,