Bulk Nutrients

Bulk Nutrients (page 2 of 319)

4.9 from 6,372 reviews

4.9

6,372 reviews

Awsome products

Lovin these products guys , I'm a 44 yr old male with type 1 diabetes am new to the supplement scene . Only been a week into program mixed with basic weight and aerobic exercise program but increasing energy and effort levels daily added with a well balanced diet . Keep up the good work
Kind regards .

Great! Simply great..

Perfect example of good people working in good Organization. Was not happy with the initial taste of a new flavour. They were happy to send another one straight away, no questions asked. Been buying for years, will continue for years.

Unreal Service

About 14 hours from ordering to get the product delivered to my front door. Cheap prices. Quality product and packaging. Have impressed time and time again, hats off to this company.

Bobby O.

Bobby O.Sydney, NSW

Great stuff

Website was easy to navigate & they responded quickly to any questions I had. Nice range of vegan products available. I bought Earth Protein - Vanilla & am about to buy 2 more packs.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thanks for the review Bobby, glad to hear you are enjoying our Vegan range :)

Earth protein - so good!

Earth protein salted caramel is so good! Mixes will in smoothies, oatmeal and on its own. Love it! And such a great price. Postage was fast, even during covid. Thanks!

Alison

AlisonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Speedy Delivery and smooth protein powder

Easy to navigate the store. I purchased the chocolate HCP which is smooth and delicious. I haven’t tried the second product yet. Products ordered Saturday night and arrived Tuesday morning - amazing!

Fantastic product, and even better customer service

Wide range of products and the web site is really easy to use. Placed the order on a Sunday, it arrived on the Tuesday! The chocolate Hyper Hydrolyse tastes great!

Hi Tim,

Thank you for the review, happy to hear your order arrived so fast and that you are a fan of the Hyper Hydrolyse :)

Glysine

Was bought to give to an animal that had been sprayed with a toxic spray. appears brighter, eyes still has some dicharge, however brighter and more energy. May take also as reviews say great for health
Thanks so much. great service, fast delivery

MelBee

MelBeeSydney, NSW

Formtastic!

First time in trying Bulk Nutrients. Order was fast. The quality and price of the products was second to none that I could not find in other health food stores. And also it is supporting Australian products. My form has improved and the use of my 3 main products of lean earth protein powder, joint complex and future whey, I feel like a new woman after 10 days! Future whey - wow that stuff is unique, clever and fantastic. I've actually stopped drinking coffee in the arvo now. Thank you.

Find out how Bulk Nutrients compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Fantastic and fast delivery as well

I had the sample packs and the earth sample packs and loved them all great taste and great value. Fast and wasy ordering and all was delivered in under 5 days evan with the covid19 crap going on cant fault them at all.
And they are a Aussie company. My new suplyer .

TeganK

TeganK

Favourite new protein

Give it time

First time I tried this I thought it was unpalatable - I went on a 5 day fast, liver cleanse and have found it to be perfect. Not too sweet, I put a few fresh raspberries or blueberries in mine I do have it without the berries and it is probably even nicer on its own. Smooth transaction, fast delivery.
On a positive note I have lost 4kg’s on this so far - so it does what it claims to.

Imogen C.

Imogen C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product and great service

I started ordering from bulk a few months ago and their customer service and website are fantastic.

I am pretty new to protein supplements and don't really know what the difference is, but they explain the products benefits which I really appreciate!

Will order again and do recommend!

Zale K.

Zale K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great price, massive range of products.

The price for all their products is great and quality is good. It's easy to navigate their website and orders come with 2-5days. Only two negatives I found so far is the pre work out 101 doesn't really give the buzz that I've had from other pre workouts I've had and the thermowey I find to have a bit of grainy texture like it hasn't been mixed properly even though I make it the same way I've made every other shake. Other than that they both taste great.

adam

adamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

Instant chat was used to try and get help with a product promotion they were using. Did not provide any solution to the problem, even when given the opportunity. Poor service - essentially don't care about you as a customer.

Great Products & Excellent Service

Having received fantastic service from Michael when ordering electrolytes for marathon training, when needing new protein, this was our first stop. And we couldn't be happier - Rocky Road Thermowhey! Delicious!

Great Proteins for affordable prices

Easy shopping through their website. All important info about the products is available on single click.
WPC(banana) is tasty and mixes well 5/5. Rice protein is a bit harder to mix but the taste is still nice(choc) 4/5.
I bought the shaker as well, which could mix better, it's missing the top sifter that some other shakers have 4/5. I will shop there again.

dean c.

dean c.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and service.

Their protein product mixes really well..flavours are great. I asked a few questions from the team and was responded to promptly and honestly. And the shipping was super fast for me. I used to buy another brand but will stick with B/N from now on.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thanks for your review Dean!
Glad to hear you are enjoying the products.

Guy S.

Guy S.South East Queensland, QLD

Finally a decent value for money WPI

Tried plenty of other WPI products, they are either really expensive or taste like absolute dirt. Gotta say this one hit the mark for value and quality, mixes well, tastes good. Next day delivery

Karen

Karen

Total Meal Replacement Chocolate

Wasn't sure of Flavor Chocolate , Other Brands Taste Horrible, But I'm So Excited Bulk Nutrients is very Pleasant to drink, Tastes as close to a Chocolate Milk Shake. I don't have any trouble drinking it. My Doctor put me onto this Brand , to get my weight off. I have a gastric band. Buying more soon.

Sarah Clarke

Sarah Clarkeasked

I know postage is slow but the dates I was given for my products to arrive was a week ago. May not be much $200 to most people but unfortunately due to back injury I can’t work. Can I just cancel order and get refund please. I’m not interested anymore has been no correspondence to say re delay. Very bad customer service. I would really appreciate refund of goods arrive in the next few weeks I’ll send them back . Have found a more reliable company . Thank you

Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear this, do you have an order number I can take a look at?

You may of missed it, however there is a notice on the front of our website as well as the shipping info page on our website to advise of the Australia wide delays due to COVID 19

its-robert

its-robertasked

More of a business question, are you planning on expanding your business and having public facing stores in the future?

And are you considering going public with your business?

Cheers Rob.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for getting in touch, we have no plans for physical retail stores, we will remain in the online e commerce space only.

We also have no current plans to become a public business for now.

Cheers,
BN

Nalin W.asked

Do you have complete accreditation under TGA etc?(I assume you do - just couldn't see anything on your website). Thanks

Hi Nalin,

We fall under FSANZ (Food Standards) rather than the TGA.
The TGA look after therapeutic goods and medications, not foods.
Hope this helps!

Nalin W.

Ok thanks! So I assume your ALCAR is fully legit?

Hi Nalin,

Our ALCAR is 100% pure pharmaceutical grade :)

Get an answer from our members and Bulk Nutrients representatives