Bulk Nutrients

Website easy to use, order packed and sent promptly and my order arrived surprisingly quickly. Regular tracking updates a bonus.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thanks for the feedback Glenn :)

Compares a lot favourably to 2 other brands Ive tried recently

Perfect

Chocolate Honeycomb is delicious. Quick delivery, very happy with Bulk Nutrients. I will definitely purchase more protein and creatine in the future.

Good tasting protein

Bought both the salted caramel and vanilla WPC which both taste pretty good. Fast delivery. Good customer service. It's nice getting the free sample but would be good if we could choose a new flavour as I get nervous when trying new ones and always buy the same.

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally a protein that the wife loves too!!

Protein has always been a tug of war between "I like it and she doesn't" and for the first time ever my wife loves Bulk Nutrients Whey Protein Isolate.

This is important for both of our goals, our commitment together to achieve and, well...she does make most of the smoothies in the house.

The taste and the feeling afterwards matters most and this product ticks those boxes.

Highly recommended

Bruce

BruceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unbelievably fast service

Very easy to find my product and order online. True value for money, even when shipment charges are included. I received my shipment from Tasmania to Adelaide on my doorstep on the 3rd morning after ordering. Incredibly fast and efficient, I will remain a continuing customer!

Leighc

LeighcLaunceston, TAS

Love it

It was really easy to find what I needed. I had never used the site before. The range of products available is fantastic, I won't need to shop any where else to get everything I need. The products I bought are very good quality and with them being made in Tasmania i know everything will be very pure

sammstein

sammsteinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good value

Good value for money protein, decent taste and a HUGE range. I like the fact they have so much faith in their products they will always send u out free samples, most companies don't do that n Ur stuck with a bag of over priced nasty tasting protein you'll never drink.
Always had great service from bulk and always top quality

Tuck

TuckSouth West, WA

R Alpha Liporic Acid

Great response to product, apparently there are inferior alternatives you need to be aware of! It’s good to find products like this made in Australia!

roy williams

roy williamsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Taurine Powder

Easy to find the product required. Ordering was quite easy. Cost of Taurine I believe is a bargain. Delivery was quite fast and contact was made twice by the company whilst we were waiting for the product to arrive at our front door

Shyam C.

Shyam C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Place!

Absolutely love all the products they have, have been buy all my supplements from there for years now. I hope they keep adding more products, I would love to see more nootropics available there.

Bart58

Bart58AU

Great product and ordering/delivery

While a recent devotee of the WPI product to supplement a new health regime, I now see this as being a long term arrangement. Bulk Nutrients has made this ease especially during these times when Auspost usually takes weeks to send a parcel across the country, I ordered and received another batch of WPI in 3 days. Easy is good.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Glad to hear your order arrived so fast Bart! :)
Thank you for the feedback.

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow, what can I say but fantastic product

Awesome company, quick delivery, awesome product, highly highly recommend. Have gotten my family members to also use this and they are also extremely satisfied, the flavours offered is fantastic and very easy to use and mix.

Maryanne

MaryanneHunter Region, NSW

Love my purchases.

Quick delivery
Easy to find what I want
Great choices of products
Great choices for payment
Now have 5 different products to all help in the way they need to

Good protein powder

Good quality for money and tastes good as far as protein powders go :)

Didn’t want to spend $100 for free shipping but plenty of good discount codes online so very happy to have nearly covered the cost of shipping with a code

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Glad you enjoy your products Jasmine! :)

Karen

Karen

Really impressive

Bob & Annie O.

Bob & Annie O.Southeast, SA

Delicious Protein Intake

I had decided to lose weight and went onto a 'shake program' which gave me good results but I wanted to supplement my protein intake. Having canvassed the internet I chose Bulk Nutrients WPI, Whey Protein Isolate. It is delicious in the Iced Coffee flavour. Also, as an 'older girl' I was concerned about skin elasticity when losing weight and opted to use a collagen supplement. The HCP, hydrolysed collagen protein, in vanilla flavour is easy to use. Quality of products in excellent.

Best Protein on the Block

I purchased the iced coffee WPI and Rocky Road and salted caramel thermowhey and they are amazing. They are delicious and have no gritty particles. Best protein products that are available.

Damo

DamoSydney, NSW

Great service and great product

Firstly I want to say how quick the delivery was. It was ordered and received all with in 24 to 48 hrs!!!
I ordered my favorite flavor chocolate...which I definitely recommend.
The new gold packaging looks great as wel

Great service!

I placed my first order with you guys and got the usual Covid story about possible delays which may mean a delay before getting my order. Well, it arrived super quick and I am in love with your website and the flavour I bought!

Steven K.

Steven K.asked

How much per 2.5kg bag

Lokitha A.
Lokitha A.

As far as I know they got 1kg packs . Wpi is $36 a pack . It’s get cheaper when you buy several 1 kg pack at a time . $7 flat rate shipping Australia wide. More information https://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/whey-protein-isolate/

Sarah Clarke

Sarah Clarkeasked

I know postage is slow but the dates I was given for my products to arrive was a week ago. May not be much $200 to most people but unfortunately due to back injury I can’t work. Can I just cancel order and get refund please. I’m not interested anymore has been no correspondence to say re delay. Very bad customer service. I would really appreciate refund of goods arrive in the next few weeks I’ll send them back . Have found a more reliable company . Thank you

Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear this, do you have an order number I can take a look at?

You may of missed it, however there is a notice on the front of our website as well as the shipping info page on our website to advise of the Australia wide delays due to COVID 19

its-robert

its-robertasked

More of a business question, are you planning on expanding your business and having public facing stores in the future?

And are you considering going public with your business?

Cheers Rob.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for getting in touch, we have no plans for physical retail stores, we will remain in the online e commerce space only.

We also have no current plans to become a public business for now.

Cheers,