Bulk Nutrients

Bulk Nutrients (page 3 of 327)

4.9 from 6,522 reviews · View Details

4.9

6,522 reviews

Martin

MartinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Supreme Quality

The products are fantastic. The protein powders are just the best, they mix so well in drinks. The range of flavours are incredible.
The process of buying the products couldn’t be easier. The speed with which they arrive is awesome. Such fantastic value for the money!
Thanks so much to the team at Bulk Nutrients.

Great product to feed those muscles

Great tasting product, especially the new salted caramel flavour. Excellent quality and even though I have it with water it doesn’t have the watery taste. How about trying egg flip flavour?

Chrisb25

Chrisb25Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

I purchased some vanilla WPI from Bulk Nutrients. The protein tastes fantastic and mixes in well with both water and milk. Fast order processing and express post was a bonus!

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thanks for the review Chris!

Great to hear you love the Vanilla WPI :)

Morgan

MorganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

By far the best protein powder

The flavour is immaculate! There are so many to choose from, I bought choc honeycomb and can’t wait to try more i’m very glad i’ve found a supplier for life. Overall awesome protein powder.

Delicious WPI very fast postage

Super delicious WPI flavours (I’ve tried chocolate, salted caramel and raw), easy to navigate online store and helpful team who answer questions promptly. The shipping was extremely fast as well.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Fantastic to hear it was a great experience Samantha!

Thanks for the review :)

Travis

TravisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top quality Australian product !!

Bulk Nutrients have won me over !! Very well described products !! I don’t think you can get better ingredients anywhere in the world !! The service provided and shipping are second to none !! Very impressed !! The Hydrolised Collagen Peptides,,in particular are of the most high quality and best tasting formulas I’ve tried !! Highly recommended !!!!!!

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Thermowhey Protein Powder Review

Ordered the Thermowhey Protein Powder sample pack to try the flavours, LOVED the vanilla maple & vanilla so I ordered more. I use the powder in smoothies & smoothie bowls, keeping me full until lunch. The price is great compared to other companies I looked into & I received my order the day after purchasing!

Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Complete Rogues.

Josh

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

whey protein powder review

easy online purchase fast delivery I bought 2 coffee 1,strawberry
-taste wise coffee is a little sweet for my taste and not very coffee flavoured, strawberry is nice but again a little too sweet for me , otherwise compared to other brands I have bought in the past it would be my second favourite to another brand , the whey is good quality and good price for bulk buying this is a brand people can trust

Find out how Bulk Nutrients compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Great products and quick delivery!

Getting the multi pack gave me a good chance to try different products and decide my favourites. They all tasted good and got my products very quickly. I was impressed. Low sugar and fat is a bonus.

Lokitha A.Sydney, NSW

Taste good . Works fine for me . Fast delivery and live up to the standards.

Ordered on a Saturday arvo. Monday midday package was on my door . Love the taste. No common after effects . Less sugar. Easy navigation on their website. 3rd order and definitely will be back. Got lots of recipes posted in the website. Used optimum nutrition gold standard before. I love this product way better than any so far .

Citrulline melate

Quality of Citrulline melate is great .I have tried many products of different brands but I think your product is best. There should be a measuring scope in it.I would love to buy again. I'll try your other products also.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Great to hear the Citrulline Malate is working well Umer!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review :)

Jacky Jones

Jacky JonesGoldfields, WA

Great

I think the orders should come with a scoop for the measuring. Maybe in tubes so the containers stay longer. Other than that its all good. Quick delivary and taste good

Incredible products

My pt suggested vegan range and I ended up with 7 different protein powders that are so delicious and make my weight loss and fitness journey so wonderful and positive!

Trish

TrishMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Back on Track

The delivery timing was good and the communication. Products are great and work together well. Love the new flavours with the protein, very tasty.
Has motivated me to stay on track.

Olivia K.

Olivia K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Impressed!!!

My first purchase. Highly impressed with the speedy delivery. Easy to navigate website and no confusion. The range of products was fantastic. I ordered monday morning and received my delivery Tuesday. My purchases, thermo whey, matrix and Am burner. I have used the am burner so far and very happy. It gave me a nice energy kick which was consistent. No jitters like Pre Workout. Thankyou!

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

This is a great energy creating powder - Despartic Acid

Less than a teaspoon 15 min before a gym workout makes a huge difference to a 62 year young! Good taste and no unhealthy effect on heartbeat. Order and delivery is professional

Good product

Mandar

MandarPerth, WA

Great product as promised but delivery took over a week to arrive.

The protein products and the variety available was top notch. Flavours were amazing. My review- Great seller- great products - website is easy to use - delivery could be made a bit faster

Rick

RickSydney, NSW

Excellent all round

I was having trouble navigating the website, I called Customer service and Oscar walked me through my order painlessly. The order arrived on time...with 3 free samples. The quality of Bulk Nutrients products as well as the range on offer is amazing, also after researching many online stores, Bulk Nutrition has the best prices. Without any doubt, Bulk Nutrients is the best in Australia.

Steven K.

Steven K.asked

How much per 2.5kg bag

Lokitha A.

As far as I know they got 1kg packs . Wpi is $36 a pack . It’s get cheaper when you buy several 1 kg pack at a time . $7 flat rate shipping Australia wide. More information https://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/whey-protein-isolate/

Sarah Clarke

Sarah Clarkeasked

I know postage is slow but the dates I was given for my products to arrive was a week ago. May not be much $200 to most people but unfortunately due to back injury I can’t work. Can I just cancel order and get refund please. I’m not interested anymore has been no correspondence to say re delay. Very bad customer service. I would really appreciate refund of goods arrive in the next few weeks I’ll send them back . Have found a more reliable company . Thank you

Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear this, do you have an order number I can take a look at?

You may of missed it, however there is a notice on the front of our website as well as the shipping info page on our website to advise of the Australia wide delays due to COVID 19

its-robert

its-robertasked

More of a business question, are you planning on expanding your business and having public facing stores in the future?

And are you considering going public with your business?

Cheers Rob.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for getting in touch, we have no plans for physical retail stores, we will remain in the online e commerce space only.

We also have no current plans to become a public business for now.

Cheers,