Bulk Nutrients

Pros

• Wide variety of flavours

• Fast shipping

• Vegan and vegetarian options

• Affordable products

Cons

• Limited stockists

Kevin

KevinPerth, WA

Great flavours!!

Great flavours and GREAT customer service! I really enjoy the informative newsletters too as I am new to the supplement thing!

Stace and Tiff

Stace and Tiff

Super fast delivery

I placed an order late Monday night on 28th December, paid standard delivery. It got delivered before 8am today, Monday 4th January... that is an impressive turn over given the public holidays and busy time of year.

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

A company to smash goals.

Have brought a few products from this company. Great to deal with, fast delivery and products are great. shame they are discontinuing the Matcha Fusion please dont really enjoying it. The only con for this company is they need to tone down the emails 3 or more a day is just plain spam. Love they are based in Australia.

Find out how Bulk Nutrients compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Great product the speed and shipping is out of this world.

Easy to use website. Super fast dispatch and shipping. Seals on the bags failed so we lost a chunk of the powder in the shipping bag.

Karen louise Hinds

Karen louise HindsMidway Point Tas 7171

Bulk nutrients Thermoway

I have brought these products on and off over the past 3 years..Flavours amazing, Salted Caramel and Vanilla Maple.Simply put its an easy way to regulate your system..utilizing hogh protein low carb. Easy for on the go, blends can be prepped in advance.

Simply put, this should be my lifestyle choice for 2 meals a day followed by high protein evening meals with plenty of greens.
Regulating everything from higher cholestrol and avoiding diabetes.

A break out day every now and then not so bad. Once one has taken this magic mix the body appears too burn fat storage. Im sold and hooked.

Gina Mitchell

Gina MitchellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chocolate and vanilla wpi protein powder - love it!

Both are very tasty and good to mix with water or almond milk etc. very happy with the purchase and will definitely buy again :) arrived the day after I purchased them!

Joe1959

Joe1959Sydney, NSW

Super quick and efficient

Placed my order during the Christmas busy period and the shipment got here within 2 business days. Great product range and prices. Wouldn't shop anywhere else.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thanks for the review Joe!

Glad to hear it arrived quickly for you :)

Ans20

Ans20Northern Territory

Love this company.

Products are great quality and prices are very good. I have tried a number of different products but I keep coming back to their protein powders and also there BCAA recovery. THE BCAA has made a huge difference for me.
The dispatch of orders is very prompt and the shipping is very quick considering of where I live which is remote.

Reece

ReeceHobart, TAS

Quality Service and Products

Very satisfied with accessibility (online platform) and speed of postage. Great range of products and information. However making Future Whey available in 1kg would be my only suggestion for improvement.

Stacey Jewell

Stacey JewellSouthwest, VIC

Terrific products with amazing prices!

J and MAC

J and MACQueensland

Awesome service

Our family are repeat Bulk Nutrients customers. It's super easy to find and (re)order what we want from the website. The product data and descriptions are accurate and detailed.
We use a lot of online shopping... BN is consistently one of the quickest and most efficient sites we've ordered from.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thanks for the review! :)

Alec T.

Alec T.Campbell 2612, ACT

Great product!

I recently ordered three products which came bundled together, with no hiccups in delivery time. I've ordered my supplements from Bulk Nutrients in the past, and have had a good experience with them.

Ellis K.

Ellis K.Sydney, NSW

Great

I used the online chat which I described what I'm looking for and was given the list with links within a few seconds. shipping was extremely fast. the products taste great and seem to be working well for me. the most important thing for me is that all the powders break down easily in a shaker with no lumps. this is not even considering they are far cheaper than anyone else. This is my brand for life now.

SteveK

SteveKT

Great products and fast shipping. Best of all, Australian!

Very happy with the products and efficient shipping, even in the face of Covid-19 and un-precedented online shopping peak pre-xmas, delivery was still exemplary. Product is as described, and tasty too. Happy to recommend with 5 out of 5, and great Aussie product.

I am amazed by the fast shipping

I am a new customer of Bulk Nutrients and ordered twice so far. Both times the goods arrived the next day and they have been shipped from Tasmania to Brisbane. Also, I am happy with the quality of the products which come at a good price as well. I will definitely order again and regularly as I find that Bulk Nutrients offers the best value on the market for me.

Nat

NatSydney, NSW

Great stuff

Quick delivery, great value. Have used you guys in the past before. My only hiccup is that my glutamine arrived with a hole in it and had leaked some powder all over the package. Not sure if being exposed to air affects the potency of the powder as well?

LBee

LBee

Quick delivery, good price

Online ordering is easy. Fast dispatch and delivery even in COVID times - 2 days from Tas to Qld. Good quality product and better value for money compared to similar items in physical stores.

Laureen

LaureenTasmania

Always a great turn around...

Have yet to open this packet and use product but this company is always super efficient in getting your supplements to you and have always had great products.

Precise

PreciseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Convenient

Love the product, price and ordering process. Quick delivery so not looking to go back to buying products in stores anytime soon.

Vanessa

Vanessa Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WPI protein powder is amazing, choc honeycomb is my favourite, love bulk nutrients

Super easy to order and it arrives super fast, very quick turn around and would recommend to anyone and everyone

John D

John Dasked

Very happy with the product and the service.
I was wondering where the whey was produced as the packet says "Packed in Australia with 0% Australian ingredients"?

Hi John,

We use both Whey from the USA and Australia.

If you're specifically an Australian sourced version, our Natural WPC is a good option https://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/natural-australian-whey-protein-concentrate/

Steven K.

Steven K.asked

How much per 2.5kg bag

Lokitha A.
Lokitha A.

As far as I know they got 1kg packs . Wpi is $36 a pack . It’s get cheaper when you buy several 1 kg pack at a time . $7 flat rate shipping Australia wide. More information https://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/whey-protein-isolate/

Sarah Clarke

Sarah Clarkeasked

I know postage is slow but the dates I was given for my products to arrive was a week ago. May not be much $200 to most people but unfortunately due to back injury I can’t work. Can I just cancel order and get refund please. I’m not interested anymore has been no correspondence to say re delay. Very bad customer service. I would really appreciate refund of goods arrive in the next few weeks I’ll send them back . Have found a more reliable company . Thank you

Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear this, do you have an order number I can take a look at?

You may of missed it, however there is a notice on the front of our website as well as the shipping info page on our website to advise of the Australia wide delays due to COVID 19

Get an answer from our members and Bulk Nutrients representatives

Features:

• Bulk Nutrients offer a variety of powders and capsules, which cater to different health and fitness needs, such as muscle building, weight loss, boosting the immune system and increasing protein intake
  • The website provides a variety of recipes to try, such as pancakes, smoothies, and protein balls, which are useful for introducing supplements into the diet
  • These supplements are available in a variety of flavours, including classics like strawberry and chocolate, as well as novelties, such as Christmas-cookie flavours
  • The popular protein powders cost $36 for 1kg, which works out to be around $1 per scoop
  • Vegan and vegetarian options cater to dietary needs

Points of praise:

• Bulk Nutrients have helped many people reach their health and fitness goals, inspiring reviewers to pick up a protein shake instead of a jar of sweets
  • Reviewers were delighted with the vast assortment of flavours on offer
  • Bulk Nutrients stock versatile products, which were used to make anything from the more traditional health shakes and protein muffins, to creative recipes such as cherry jam and poke bowls
  • The online chat feature connects customers with helpful customer service representatives, who assisted throughout the shopping process
  • Most reviewers received their products promptly thanks to fast shipping.

Points to consider:

• Other than Anytime Fitness Gyms, Bulk Nutrients products are only available to purchase via their online store
  • It may be wise to consult with a health professional to confirm these health products are suitable for you.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Bulk Nutrients is a popular health brand that has amassed a loyal following, gained by consistently providing high-quality products and customer service that goes above and beyond. Bulk Nutrients’ dedication to customers has paid off, with the brand winning a ProductReview Award for Best Protein & Supplement Retailer for the past 3 years.

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers