Bulk Nutrients

Bulk Nutrients (page 4 of 327)

4.9

6,523 reviews

Rick

RickSydney, NSW

Excellent all round

I was having trouble navigating the website, I called Customer service and Oscar walked me through my order painlessly. The order arrived on time...with 3 free samples. The quality of Bulk Nutrients products as well as the range on offer is amazing, also after researching many online stores, Bulk Nutrition has the best prices. Without any doubt, Bulk Nutrients is the best in Australia.

Jhade

JhadeSydney, NSW

My go to supplements

There is nothing else out there that can compare to bulk nutrients supplements, that’s why I always keep coming back for more. From protein to creatine or L-glutamine, they have developed supplements that can agree with my body and help with my muscular growth. I highly recommend!

Good quality Australian made HEMP Protein

Good value product

First time buyer, purchased the vanilla WPI. Really liking it. And such prompt delivery, delivered the very next day of ordering. My only complaint is that there is 0% Australian ingredients in it, not sure if there is a reason for this?? But will definitely buy again.

possible tracking error

I don't know if I am a one off on this but my order was still delivered on time and was happy for a delay due to COVID, but the tracker did not update from placing the order from Tas until it was delivered. Keep up the great work.

Jack

JackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved it

This is my first protein powder and I loved it. I mixed it with water the first time and wasn’t very impressed with the taste but when I used milk it was amazing. Will definitely be buying from here again.

Roberta

RobertaPerth, WA

OMG I love my Whey Protein

It has got good taste, good value for money, good quantity of good protein per serving, good size serving, comparatively it is good value for good quality stuff.
also, it has arrived really quickly

Jessica L.

Jessica L.Victoria

Great all round!

I have only bought the electrolyte blend but I'm onto the third pack and I love it. I also really appreciate how fast processing and delivery has been. It was difficult finding a zero carb electrolyte and I am really happy with this one. I was suffering pretty bad cramps due to low magnesium and potassium and within a week of taking this daily all my muscles have relaxed and I haven't had a cramp since. Despite exercising daily. Very happy with the product and the company.

Hi Jessica,

Great to hear the pure,zero carb electrolytes are going well!

aga w.

aga w.Darwin, NT

Extremely good value

Very wide range of products available, very competitive prices. I expected a 10-plus day wait, was delighted to receive my parcel within 3 days of purchase. Will definitely buy from this company again.

Debbie

DebbieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great to be able to buy Australian Owned and Operated

I found my online purchase extremely easy. A Large range of products and reasonable prices. I received my products within 3 days, Victoria to NSW at the start of VIC Covid-19 lockdown. I thought this was exceptional. Will defiantly be buying again.

Great products and customer service!

Excellent quality products and customer service! Unfortunately my bag was damaged in transit and arrived with a hole in it but I was supplied with a replacement free of charge! Will definitely be buying from these guys again in the future.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thanks for your review Ravi!

Glad we could fix this one up quickly for you :)

Wendy

WendyHobart, TAS

Needed to increase protein intake for medical reasons

Advised by a friend to buy from this company. It’s local, the site is easy to navigate. The protein powder is helping support my general health during chemo. I use this product every morning.

Kristian M.

Kristian M.Sydney, NSW

Best value supplements

Bought the stack for $219 found the site user friendly, delivery prompt and the products are fantastic. Highly recommended. The pre workout is the best I have used ever. I will never again by supplements elsewhere.

Excellent products and unusually good customer service.

I have always been very pleased with the products. A couple of times I have needed to contact customer support and the response has been rapid and very helpful via return e-mail and phone.

Z Turner

Z TurnerHunter Region, NSW

amazing service and product choice and price

Received order very quickly - love the easy to navigate website! Prices are incredible for quality of product wish I had discovered sooner.. so far have only tried the Earth protein salted caramel which is life changing lol.. and the electrolytes which is a great taste blends easily.. very happy so far

Stacey van Raay

Stacey van RaayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my WPI protein powder

Great product and very quick delivery especially in this Covid crisis. I love my WPI Protein powder that much that I’ve ordered the sample pk. I recommend this company/products to family and friends all the time.

Excellent product given me heaps of energy

Delivered in three days awesome
Amazing how it dissolves in water
And for the raw flavour it’s not to bad
Very happy with my product HCP will search to buy more products Very soon

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thank you for the review Jeremy!
Glad to hear the HCP is going well :)

Elle

ElleSydney Surrounds, NSW

will not shop anywhere else

All products have an amazing taste and holds a high standard of quality. I can't beat their price with any other supplement shop, they have a fast delivery, website is easy and I love their information about each product. PLUS being Australian owned is a positive!

Trey U.

Trey U.Katherine, NT

Great products for a great price

I’ve purchased a large variety of supplements from Bulk Nutrients and haven’t been let down at all. The website is easy to navigate and has all the information you need. Everything is great value for money and I look forward to my future orders.

Becky Gray

Becky GraySouthwest, VIC

Very efficient!

From ordering my products to having the arrive at my doorstep took less than 24 hours, from interstate! Very happy with my experience and will happily continue to order their products in the future!

Steven K.

Steven K.asked

How much per 2.5kg bag

Lokitha A.
Lokitha A.

As far as I know they got 1kg packs . Wpi is $36 a pack . It’s get cheaper when you buy several 1 kg pack at a time . $7 flat rate shipping Australia wide. More information https://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/whey-protein-isolate/

Sarah Clarke

Sarah Clarkeasked

I know postage is slow but the dates I was given for my products to arrive was a week ago. May not be much $200 to most people but unfortunately due to back injury I can’t work. Can I just cancel order and get refund please. I’m not interested anymore has been no correspondence to say re delay. Very bad customer service. I would really appreciate refund of goods arrive in the next few weeks I’ll send them back . Have found a more reliable company . Thank you

Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear this, do you have an order number I can take a look at?

You may of missed it, however there is a notice on the front of our website as well as the shipping info page on our website to advise of the Australia wide delays due to COVID 19

its-robert

its-robertasked

More of a business question, are you planning on expanding your business and having public facing stores in the future?

And are you considering going public with your business?

Cheers Rob.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for getting in touch, we have no plans for physical retail stores, we will remain in the online e commerce space only.

We also have no current plans to become a public business for now.

Cheers,