Bulk Nutrients
See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bulk Nutrients

Pros

• Wide variety of flavours

• Fast shipping

• Vegan and vegetarian options

• Affordable products

Cons

• Limited stockists

Won't buy again

I brought the honeycomb earth protein and the 101 prework out. The protein has no flavour and the preworkout isn't anything special.

New flavours are gross

Have tried chocolate and vanilla in the earth protein range in the past which were fine, nothing special in terms of flavour and consistency.

Tried choc coconut and salted caramel. Both taste very artificial, sickly sweet from the artificial sweeteners and have an almost bitter aftertaste. Have significant bloating and sore stomach from these too which I haven’t noticed from any protein powders in the past.

Wouldn’t recommend! Have contacted the company to try to return but if it’s outside 30 days there’s “nothing they can do” with their inedible products. Stick to the basics and you might be happy with them.

Bit disappointed in this Australian company which apparently prides themselves on customer service.

Very fragile

Mini shaker is very fragile. Dropped it once and the hinge broke into pieces. Threw it out after 1 week.

Jay
JaySydney, NSW

WPI tastes too sweet

Store is easy to navigate. The WPI chocolate tastes horribly sweet. Tastes very artificial. WPI packet says made in Australia with zero Australian ingredients . The website and the actual product packaging does not clearly state country of origin for it's products. This is probably because the company wants to hide the Made in China products which are usually worth $0 in terms of quality. More clarity and honesty in labelling please.

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Bulk Nutrients compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

S808
S808Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very average flavour chock ok vanilla terrible.

Average flavour I think a lot of the reviews on here have been skewed by company influence, I feel like I wasted my money buying this stuff it doesn't taste good at all.
I purchased chocolate pea protein and vanilla pea protein the chocolate is ok and the vanilla is terrible.

Sam
Sam

Not impressed.

Quick delivery but upon opening the bag discovered the BCAA's package was split. Offered replacement but expected to return post the split bag instead of disposing of it.
Creatine was in chunks (consistent with aged product).
Scoops for all products universal and not customised to each product serving size.
Not overly impressed, won't be shopping here again.

Horrible Taste

The sweetener (Sucralose) is disgusting. Do not buy if you also don't like super sweet tasting protein powder. Its not for everyone.

Not for me

Purchase a 1kg bag of the Natural rice and pea protein. The bad doesn’t seal at all, it taste weird and my biggest concern is I have had about only 3 servings in total and each serving it left me with an aching tummy. Not sure what it is in the mixture that leaves me In agony. I’ve never experienced this with a vegan protein before. I’m now left with a full bag and it doesn’t even seal properly!

Beef Protein double choc aftertaste and smell

Once you get over the initial smell as though something has died the product tastes OK. Hard to mix up though so you need a shaker. Warning!!! the aftertaste and smell is hard to get rid of so you do not want any powder on your skin or clothes or bench. I am banned from using it in the kitchen as it smells so bad

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Bulk Nutrients compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Laurence Bathurst
Laurence Bathurstasked

The WPC I received smells strongly like mould or mildew each time the packet is open. I previous brand of WPC did not have this smell so I’m not sure if this is supposed to be the natural smell. I must emphasise that there is no visible signs of mould or mildew and there’s no taste of the same. I’m wondering if other people have noticed this. I’m about to receive my second bulk order so will be able to compare soon.

Hi Laurence,

Sorry to hear that, we've had no similar reports of this but we're happy to take a look into this if you would like to drop us a private message or email? info@bulknutrients.com.au

Alvin
Alvin asked

Hi dears
I bought a creatine but it didn’t have any spoon
So don’t how to use it now?

Hi Alvin!

A standard 5ml teaspoon will do the trick here :)

A flat standard teaspoon equals 3.3g of Creatine Monohydrate.

Cheers!

Tamaasked

Hi Guys, I’m loving the products i purchased, when I go on the site looking at other products it offers me free sample... I have tried to do this but I do not have FB, can I get a free sample pack?

Hi Tama!

We can arrange one manually for you no problem, can you provide your full shipping address, email and the sample/flavour from the list you would like to try?

Tama

Can I please somehow give this without it being posted publicly

Hi Tama,

As long as you don't publish it won't be public - however to be safe, send us these details to info@bulknutrients.com.au and we can go from there :)

Get an answer from our members and Bulk Nutrients representatives

Features:

• Bulk Nutrients offer a variety of powders and capsules, which cater to different health and fitness needs, such as muscle building, weight loss, boosting the immune system and increasing protein intake
  • The website provides a variety of recipes to try, such as pancakes, smoothies, and protein balls, which are useful for introducing supplements into the diet
  • These supplements are available in a variety of flavours, including classics like strawberry and chocolate, as well as novelties, such as Christmas-cookie flavours
  • The popular protein powders cost $36 for 1kg, which works out to be around $1 per scoop
  • Vegan and vegetarian options cater to dietary needs

Points of praise:

• Bulk Nutrients have helped many people reach their health and fitness goals, inspiring reviewers to pick up a protein shake instead of a jar of sweets
  • Reviewers were delighted with the vast assortment of flavours on offer
  • Bulk Nutrients stock versatile products, which were used to make anything from the more traditional health shakes and protein muffins, to creative recipes such as cherry jam and poke bowls
  • The online chat feature connects customers with helpful customer service representatives, who assisted throughout the shopping process
  • Most reviewers received their products promptly thanks to fast shipping.

Points to consider:

• Other than Anytime Fitness Gyms, Bulk Nutrients products are only available to purchase via their online store
  • It may be wise to consult with a health professional to confirm these health products are suitable for you.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Bulk Nutrients is a popular health brand that has amassed a loyal following, gained by consistently providing high-quality products and customer service that goes above and beyond. Bulk Nutrients’ dedication to customers has paid off, with the brand winning a ProductReview Award for Best Protein & Supplement Retailer for the past 3 years.

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers