Bulk Nutrients
See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bulk Nutrients

Pros

• Wide variety of flavours

• Fast shipping

• Vegan and vegetarian options

• Affordable products

Cons

• Limited stockists

Allan
AllanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Too sweet.

I bought the Whey Isolate and chose the salted caramel flavoring which was a big mistake as it is way too sweet for my taste.
I'm sure the product itself is of the highest quality however after multiple attempts to use this particular product I ended up tossing it out. This was my first foray into the supplement market.
If you don't have a sweet tooth steer clear of this flavoring.

Good products

Great service, fantastic products. Great tasting protein powder. Awesome service. Was a little disappointed that my creatine was from China though. Australian made would be 5 stars.

Jumbo
JumboGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overpowering Sweeteners

Tried the supergreens, wpc & wpi products and found the fake sweet taste too powerful. Also, their protein powders don't dissolve in water as easily as other more popular brands.

Sal T.
Sal T.Perth, WA

Ok but ...

Great website and fast shipping but boy do they taste awful!!! Why the need to add artifical sweetner to things that are supposed to be good for you? Won't be reordering. And the one with the orange flavouring just wants me to be sick all day.

TSillar
TSillarSydney, NSW

Lots to love but wasteful packaging

Tastes so good but be aware of the caffeine!

Vanilla maple thermowhey tastes so good! And keeps me full. unfortunately I didn’t read the nutritional panel thoroughly (my own fault) and I wasn’t expecting the caffeine! I intermittent fast so by the time I can have this in the arvo, it’s too late in the day for caffeine for me (I’m sensitive to it!) I wish I had known, I would have stuck with the WPI (the choc honeycomb is best protein powder I’ve ever had!!!)

Jacky Jones
Jacky JonesGoldfields, WA

Great

I think the orders should come with a scoop for the measuring. Maybe in tubes so the containers stay longer. Other than that its all good. Quick delivary and taste good

Earth Meal, Caramel

Arrived quickly and is a good price for a vegan protein. Flavour is not that great - it's drinkable but I need to add other ingredients like dates/bananas to actually enjoy it

Damo
DamoPerth, WA

Good product. Average website.

The products that I purchase off of them are good. (WPC, Casein, creatine and the odd other thing here and there). Would recommend.
Their website on the other hand is pretty average. For example their 'Whey cool points' and tier level up rewards are hard to understand and sometimes don't work. Example: I levelled up to silver tier and it said that I had $20 credit added to my account. When I made purchases though, zero dollars was credited.
Basically just a worthless gimmick.
Apart from the dodgy website though, the actual delivered product is great!

Products are great. Service and Delivery was horrible

Now I have all my products, they are great. However, when ordered, it was missing my preworkout, my ZMA capsules seal was broken and the mixed protein travel packs only had 4 different flavours as they doubled up on the basic chocolate, banana, honeycomb. I wanted to try all the different flavours before I buy.

GyMatt21
GyMatt21Sydney, NSW

Its great but a let down...

The taste and cost of the product is awesome no doubt. Very deceiving however as you say Aussie made yet all ingredients are from China. Be proud and make it 100% Aussie!

Mara
Mara

Recuper8

The process of purchasing and shipment was super fast. Unfortunately can't stand the taste of the recuper8...drinking it watered down won't have the same impact, so not sure what I will do with it.

Painful

Whats the story with points system?
Says I accumulate with each order, but never seems to come up with using them till next order, all seems way to hard and painful, compared to other companys
Colin

Review collected in partnership with Bulk Nutrients

Rhy
Rhy

Not a fan

I purchased 3 different flavors of WPI
Salted caramel - zero favour, its like they forgot to add the flavour.
Strawberry - again very bland
Banana - can actually taste it, still a little bland. Postage took forever, Myprotein ships from the UK and I receive those packages in less time. Wouldn't use again.

I wish you had a broader range of botanicals

it was very easy finding the small scale I was looking for - and at a very reasonable price.
I am a DIY beer and gin brewer and would like to see a broad range of botanicals to add for flavorings and aroma enhancing. The scales in my order will be used to weigh the 1 to 30 grams of botanicals I need for a few litres of gin or beer.

Review collected in partnership with Bulk Nutrients

Laurence Bathurst
Laurence Bathurstasked

The WPC I received smells strongly like mould or mildew each time the packet is open. I previous brand of WPC did not have this smell so I’m not sure if this is supposed to be the natural smell. I must emphasise that there is no visible signs of mould or mildew and there’s no taste of the same. I’m wondering if other people have noticed this. I’m about to receive my second bulk order so will be able to compare soon.

Hi Laurence,

Sorry to hear that, we've had no similar reports of this but we're happy to take a look into this if you would like to drop us a private message or email? info@bulknutrients.com.au

Alvin
Alvin asked

Hi dears
I bought a creatine but it didn’t have any spoon
So don’t how to use it now?

Hi Alvin!

A standard 5ml teaspoon will do the trick here :)

A flat standard teaspoon equals 3.3g of Creatine Monohydrate.

Cheers!

Tamaasked

Hi Guys, I’m loving the products i purchased, when I go on the site looking at other products it offers me free sample... I have tried to do this but I do not have FB, can I get a free sample pack?

Hi Tama!

We can arrange one manually for you no problem, can you provide your full shipping address, email and the sample/flavour from the list you would like to try?

Tama

Can I please somehow give this without it being posted publicly

Hi Tama,

As long as you don't publish it won't be public - however to be safe, send us these details to info@bulknutrients.com.au and we can go from there :)

Get an answer from our members and Bulk Nutrients representatives

Features:

• Bulk Nutrients offer a variety of powders and capsules, which cater to different health and fitness needs, such as muscle building, weight loss, boosting the immune system and increasing protein intake
  • The website provides a variety of recipes to try, such as pancakes, smoothies, and protein balls, which are useful for introducing supplements into the diet
  • These supplements are available in a variety of flavours, including classics like strawberry and chocolate, as well as novelties, such as Christmas-cookie flavours
  • The popular protein powders cost $36 for 1kg, which works out to be around $1 per scoop
  • Vegan and vegetarian options cater to dietary needs

Points of praise:

• Bulk Nutrients have helped many people reach their health and fitness goals, inspiring reviewers to pick up a protein shake instead of a jar of sweets
  • Reviewers were delighted with the vast assortment of flavours on offer
  • Bulk Nutrients stock versatile products, which were used to make anything from the more traditional health shakes and protein muffins, to creative recipes such as cherry jam and poke bowls
  • The online chat feature connects customers with helpful customer service representatives, who assisted throughout the shopping process
  • Most reviewers received their products promptly thanks to fast shipping.

Points to consider:

• Other than Anytime Fitness Gyms, Bulk Nutrients products are only available to purchase via their online store
  • It may be wise to consult with a health professional to confirm these health products are suitable for you.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Bulk Nutrients is a popular health brand that has amassed a loyal following, gained by consistently providing high-quality products and customer service that goes above and beyond. Bulk Nutrients’ dedication to customers has paid off, with the brand winning a ProductReview Award for Best Protein & Supplement Retailer for the past 3 years.

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers