Bulk Nutrients
See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bulk Nutrients

Pros

• Wide variety of flavours

• Fast shipping

• Vegan and vegetarian options

• Affordable products

Cons

• Limited stockists

Sam Rawnsley
Sam RawnsleySouth-East, TAS

The only way to feel good after a hard work out

Bulk nutrition supplements are Aussie As lamb chops on the bbq on a Saturday afternoon by the fire pot with your best mates

Kirs10steel
Kirs10steelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You wont find anything better

Bulk Nutrients is as 'Aussie as' it gets. Love supporting Aussie brands. I've been a frequent customer since 2017 and have tried a wide range of their products. Great prices, quality products, fantastic customer service with extremely quick shipping and can confirm their products are the key to achieving results. I'm a daily user of WPI (theromowhey) and we absoutely love using Beta Alanine, BCAA's, L Glutamine, Acetyl Carnitin. I must mention their 5-HTPs are 100% worth trying for those struggling with mental health. For me they enhance my mood and keeps me focused. I'm a true advocate for Bulk Nutrients and i recommend them always.

Awesome product / fast delivery

Good taste , keeps you feeling full will continue to keep ordering from bulk nutrients , really fast delivery aswel can't fault them

Pags.L
Pags.LCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely loving my “Aussie as” products by bulk Nutrients.

Top notch “Aussie as products” that are very responsibly priced and taste great. Currently using HPC and micellar casein Protein.

Ali M
Ali MNewcastle

Incredible delivery time.Amazing!!!

I usually buy supplements from the Bulk Nutrients and am always happy with the product and delivery time. But this time, they went beyond and above with the delivery time. I've ordered it Tuesday night and delivered it on Thursday lunchtime. While many online shops using Covid 19 excuse for the extended delivery times, Bulk Nutrients provided an amazing example of how online shopping should be.

Highly recommended.

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thanks for the review Ali!

Daniel B.
Daniel B.Hobart, TAS

Awesome products and service

The products are excellent quality, taste great with a wide range of appealing flavours and good value. Certainly helping me with my health and fitness goals and compares very favourably to other brands I have tried. Not only that but with same day dispatch the packages arrived in very good time.

Great product and service

Super tasty flavoured protein powder. Honestly, it tastes like drinking a milkshake straight after a workout. Quick delivery. Love this company!

#1 brand in Australia

I had been trying different products for so long to find the right gut friendly vegetarian proteins without compromising on flavour and mixability. Now, I can finally rave about a brand that's Aussie As.

Although I do prefer vegetarian products the Total Meal Replacement is still the BEST chocolate flavoured protein in the market. There is no better Hot Cholocate replacement, try it - you will not be disappointed!

What keeps me so loyal to Bulk Nutrients is their fast delivery times. So reliable.
No other label i've tried compares, thank you Bulk Nutrients!

Sarah L
Sarah LSydney, NSW

Honestly. The best. Hands down.

I bought 3 bags of WPI to try for my first order: chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. I also bought a bag of creatine. I’ve tried a lot of isolates (also ones that are triple the price of these and have been terrible) and this one is not gummy, blends smooth and isn’t grainy in a smoothie or in my oats. Huge percentage of protein to cal ratio which I love. MASSIVE FAN of the texture. Shopping with the company and shipping was brilliant. The flavours are a little on the “faker” smelling but taste great. The strawberry and chocolate combo is like Neapolitan Icecream. Will definitely be purchasing again. I’ll be making my way through all the flavours. Can’t recommend more.

Suzi Q
Suzi QScarborough

Totally hooked!

Have been online ordering from these guys for a couple of months now. The products are amazing, tasty, and good quality.
From ordering to delivery is really fast and efficient.
I'm totally hooked! My go to from here on!

Ana
AnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, speedy delivery

I ordered one lot of the protein powder and one lot of some of their capsules. My first order was delivered the next day - amazing! I found they'd sent me the wrong capsules so, I used their live chat feature where Oliver was quick to sort out the issue for me and let me know I could keep the capsules that were sent in error. I also wanted to give the hot choc a try and noticed they were offering free samples. In under 24 hours since msging them, I've gotten the right capsules and a sample of the hot choc. Amazing service and made it a painless process to sort out a minor issue. Thanks!

Amanda H.
Amanda H.Illawarra, NSW

Great product!

Ruth
RuthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Future Whey, Berry flavour

Been wanting to try something like this for ages when I saw a Canadian Yoga instructor I follow selling her own brand. Excited to find this in your range as did not want to purchase from overseas as I think it’s important to support local “Aussie As”. The taste is pretty nice too. Will try with Soda Water as I think will improve the experience. I’m looking forward to drinking this during my early morning workouts, before work, instead of exercising in a fasted state.

Kerrie
KerrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Provides protein in a pure form that minimizes allergy aggravation.

It was a relief to find a pure protein powder source with no additives for those with allergies. It dissolves easily into allowed liquid leaving no powdery residue. The taste and texture make it a pleasant addition to smoothies and meals.
The website was easy to use, and it was great that the list of ingredients was easy to find.
The product arrived within a few days in excellent condition.

Hard to find my product.

Very difficult to find this product at a good price with fast good priced delivery. Fast to find on website, easy ordering. Well done.

Laurence Bathurst
Laurence Bathurstasked

The WPC I received smells strongly like mould or mildew each time the packet is open. I previous brand of WPC did not have this smell so I’m not sure if this is supposed to be the natural smell. I must emphasise that there is no visible signs of mould or mildew and there’s no taste of the same. I’m wondering if other people have noticed this. I’m about to receive my second bulk order so will be able to compare soon.

Hi Laurence,

Sorry to hear that, we've had no similar reports of this but we're happy to take a look into this if you would like to drop us a private message or email? info@bulknutrients.com.au

Alvin
Alvin asked

Hi dears
I bought a creatine but it didn’t have any spoon
So don’t how to use it now?

Hi Alvin!

A standard 5ml teaspoon will do the trick here :)

A flat standard teaspoon equals 3.3g of Creatine Monohydrate.

Cheers!

Tamaasked

Hi Guys, I’m loving the products i purchased, when I go on the site looking at other products it offers me free sample... I have tried to do this but I do not have FB, can I get a free sample pack?

Hi Tama!

We can arrange one manually for you no problem, can you provide your full shipping address, email and the sample/flavour from the list you would like to try?

Tama

Can I please somehow give this without it being posted publicly

Hi Tama,

As long as you don't publish it won't be public - however to be safe, send us these details to info@bulknutrients.com.au and we can go from there :)

Get an answer from our members and Bulk Nutrients representatives

Features:

• Bulk Nutrients offer a variety of powders and capsules, which cater to different health and fitness needs, such as muscle building, weight loss, boosting the immune system and increasing protein intake
  • The website provides a variety of recipes to try, such as pancakes, smoothies, and protein balls, which are useful for introducing supplements into the diet
  • These supplements are available in a variety of flavours, including classics like strawberry and chocolate, as well as novelties, such as Christmas-cookie flavours
  • The popular protein powders cost $36 for 1kg, which works out to be around $1 per scoop
  • Vegan and vegetarian options cater to dietary needs

Points of praise:

• Bulk Nutrients have helped many people reach their health and fitness goals, inspiring reviewers to pick up a protein shake instead of a jar of sweets
  • Reviewers were delighted with the vast assortment of flavours on offer
  • Bulk Nutrients stock versatile products, which were used to make anything from the more traditional health shakes and protein muffins, to creative recipes such as cherry jam and poke bowls
  • The online chat feature connects customers with helpful customer service representatives, who assisted throughout the shopping process
  • Most reviewers received their products promptly thanks to fast shipping.

Points to consider:

• Other than Anytime Fitness Gyms, Bulk Nutrients products are only available to purchase via their online store
  • It may be wise to consult with a health professional to confirm these health products are suitable for you.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Bulk Nutrients is a popular health brand that has amassed a loyal following, gained by consistently providing high-quality products and customer service that goes above and beyond. Bulk Nutrients’ dedication to customers has paid off, with the brand winning a ProductReview Award for Best Protein & Supplement Retailer for the past 3 years.

Other Protein & Supplement Retailers