Bulk Powders Australia Questions & Answers

19 questions from our users

boonga

boongaasked

I've had fair while off the protien powders, they were swapped with maccas coffee frappès for a little too long. Now that I'm back on the horse, I'd like to know what the hell did you do to the flavour of your chocolate thermo shred powder? It use to taste like old school ovaltine drink and was delicious, now it taste like sickening chemicals of some sort. Unfortunately bought 3 bags!

Brad

Bradasked

Can you get fava bean protein. It will be the next highly sought after protein.

ALLAN B.

ALLAN B.asked

Im already a member and want to buy large creatine

Bulk P.Bulk Powders Australia

Please see the following to buy creatine online https://www.bulkpowders.com.au/shop-by-range/creatine-supplements.html

Debbslm

Debbslmasked

Hi there do you or will you stock blue spirulina powder?
Regards

Butro

Butroasked

I am using MSM, in creams that I make, as a solvent. I am not quite certain as to what quantity I should use. Can you advise? May I ask that you provide information according to 100 g of finished product.
Butch Rothman
[email address removed]

Ashish

Ashishasked

Do you supply in india?

Matt M

Matt Masked

Hello

I am looking for COA (certificate of analysis) and full product information on the Sunflower seed protein I bought of you guys, please can you send me this information? at [email removed] Thanks

Paulasked

Please advise why I can not make payment with PayPal or credit card?

Carol-anne M.
Carol-anne M.

Yes you can, as long as you have the funds to finance the good you are purchasing.
You will have to setup a PayPal account and a valid credit card account.

Paul

Hello. I am trying to pay the same as i have always done - by a current credit card. I keep getting the message "Wrong Paypal Express Checkout Token Specified." It says the same thing if I use my Wifes current Paypal account that we have also used in the past.

Regards
Paul.

Ethanasked

Hi Team, I have emailed this question through your website but will try again on this platform.

Do you guys have any testing results for your hydrolysed whey protein product.

Bulk P.Bulk Powders Australia

Hello Ethan, this platform is a third party review site, for product or customer services please contact helpdesk@bulkpowdeers.com.au.

Hi,
thank you for your response.
I tried this platform as I asked this question via your website without success. I have also emailed the question via the email address provided above.

Kristie D.

Kristie D.asked

Is this a legit business anymore? Couple weeks ago tried to order and after trying to purchase, page was just redirected to cart page a few times...no money has been taken luckily. Got offered a promo code this morning, tried to login in, no go. Tried to get reset password, no email. Entered a promo code into my order summary and the price per item went up! From $33 to $35! This surely can't be legit!? Is it?

FionaM
FionaM

I hope so!! I had no problems ordering and have had email things are being processed?

Bulk P.Bulk Powders Australia

Hi Kristie, for customer service related inquires please contact helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au. Generally speaking your problem sounds as if you have provided us with an incorrect or different email address. Please email customer services.

Scott mckerrow

Scott mckerrowasked

Trying to make a purchase but site won't accept payment saying ;wrong paypal express checkout token specified any ideas or any other way I can make payment?

Jacob Lennane-Henry

Jacob Lennane-Henryasked

Hi, I’m trying to pay for an order and it keeps saying “wrong PayPal express checkout token specified”. This is the second time I’m trying to order off your website because the first time went so smoothly, can you help me?

Brigitte S
Brigitte S

Are you putting in the right password for paypal? Or are you on a different computer?

Michael B.

Michael B.asked

Hello,
I am wondering about how much minerals (zinc, magnesium etc) are in a serving size, as I assume the nutritional profile of the micro nutrients is different from the actual seeds (seeing as the macro profile is different)

Regards.
Michael.

Dawn R.

Dawn R.asked

do you have a distributor in nz

Redboy

Redboyasked

Do you know when femme tone chocolate will be available?

Bulk P.Bulk Powders Australia

Hi Redboy, it would best to email this question directly to the customer service team at helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au

Mands H

Mands Hasked

Are you shipping from NZ? Ordering mct power and wonder how long to deliver to Christchurch central? Thanks

Bulk P.Bulk Powders Australia

Hi there, you can order from our NZ online store https://www.bulkpowders.co.nz generally from the time your order is received, processed, dispatch and delivered takes 2-3 working days.

Krystalasked

Can u please send me the nutritional profile for NATURALLY FORMULATED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE chocolate i would like to see the exact carbs and sugar contents thankyou

Travis Sullivan
Travis Sullivan

Hi will let u know when I receive it should b a few days just ordered my first lot

Ok thanks

Jody

Jodyasked

Hi, my partner is ' Lactose intolerant', which protein shake would you recommend for "Muscle Mass" and what is the nicest flavor? Cheers

Bulk P.Bulk Powders Australia

Hey Jody, thanks for reaching out, please checkout the following link: https://www.bulkpowders.com.au/blog/2014/03/lactose-intolerance-and-protein-powder

Mattyb

Mattybasked

Has anyone tested the supplements, are there any problems similar to no bull supplements where testing has shown poor quality and lower values of protein??

Bulk P.Bulk Powders Australia

Matty, thanks for the question.

All our proteins are independently tested for purity and the results are posted on all our popular protein powder product pages, you can view this now for yourself, for example; see https://www.bulkpowders.com.au/whey-protein-isolate-wpi.html. Furthermore we’ve been trading online since 2008 with many happy return customers, please checkout our reviews!

Get an answer from our members and Bulk Powders Australia representatives