Bulk Powders Australia

Bulk Powders Australia (page 2 of 64)

4.8 from 1,275 reviews

1,275 reviews

DueceM

DueceMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moved To Australia

Used this in New Zealand, now continuing the trend here across the ditch, pretty much you get what you put out, protein is protein in a nut shell, no issues whatsoever, highly recommended!

Morning staple

The ease in which the site and it's availability to navigate, is a pleasure to shop, especially as I buy multiple items.
The product I purchase is always of the best quality. Protein whey powder, chrollea, broccoli, kale, macca, wheat germ, and barley powders. Amino acids and flax seed. Most times, all are available.
One thing I can say with certainty... Bulk Powders always supplied the best of quality in all of its product range.

My order

How easy was it to navigate the store and find what you wanted?
Very easy
How satisfied were you with the range of products available?
very satisfied
How satisfied were you with the quality of product(s) you bought?
Just bought it but seems very good

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Bulk Powders Australia compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Patricia B.

Patricia B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Help at last.

From finding Bulk Powders on the internet through to ordering and delivery instructions it was a very easy site to use. I am extremely happy with the product as it has helped solve my digestive issues. It is so much cheaper to buy in bulk from this company than to buy a small quantity from a chemist. This means the product is always available whereas when travelling it is extremely hard to get.

Review collected in partnership with Bulk Powders Australia

Tasty and great value for money

-mixes well with milk/ porridge/ protein balls
-so tasty has a great quality texture to it compared to other proteins I have tasted
-recurved product within 2 days of ordering so would definitely recommend

Love it, great taste

Love this product. Doesn't upset my stomach at all and is helping me make gains. Goes well with frozen fruit and anything else you want in a post workout or daily smoothie.

CarlyL

CarlyLIllawarra, NSW

Reliable quality

Been using bulk powders for many years, haven’t found a better WPI in any store or online. Range of products are great suits my needs fine. Easy to navigate the page. Free postage for less spend would be great tho. Overall 10 out of 10.

VeganMama

VeganMama

My favourite vegan protein

This is my second time purchasing from Bulk Powders as their vegan protein has become my go to. Price is so reasonable compared to other brands who charge $10-$20 more for a product that doesn’t dissolve or taste nice. I get the chocolate flavour and drink with water. Goes down smooth and has the right amount of froth. No yucky aftertaste too! Highly recommend.

Dylan

DylanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best whey protein supplement I’ve had!

Great stuff, I’ve been having a 50/50 mix of the chocolate WPI and honeycomb WPI and it tastes great! Delivery was super quick as well. I’ll definitely be ordering again!

PhilM

PhilMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I’ve been using this brand of protein powder for the last 7 years!

The best thing about this is being able to order a bunch of different flavours and get it at a cheaper price! Want chocolate, hell yeah have chocolate! Want banana, wench, they got that too. For the OG’s, there’s always vanilla! Want a bit of Nesquik nostalgia? Get around that strawberry flavour, dawg! It doesn’t stop there, that’s right, they’ve got caramel! Wth? It’s like a McDonald’s sundae with caramel topping - except that crap always hittin’ (no broken a$$ ice cream machines around here) Buy up fools, they appreciate you!

Review collected in partnership with Bulk Powders Australia

Great product, can’t train without it!

I found the WIP straight away on the Bulk Powders website, which included useful review to make my choice.
With such a wide range of flavours, I could not go wrong. It gave me results straight away and was easy to dissolve in milk with such an amazing flavour.

awesome product

Love the Choco!!! Site was easy to use. complete list of ingredients and values easily.
protein powder is good quality and works well with milk, Coke and water. Ill be back for more!

Meegan

MeeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, excellent price and fast delivery!!

Site was easy to find what you wanted and complete list of ingredients and nutritional values easily available.
Raw pea protein powder is good quality and works well with the foods I mix with.

Great products

A fantastic company to deal with. The Paleo Protein is the only pea protein free product I’ve been able to find. We really enjoy the chocolate flavour, are yet to try vanilla. Orders are shipped very promptly. My only negative comment would be the cost of the shipping to NZ - $15.00 is quite steep.

Joel Anderson

Joel Anderson

Couldn't live without it

Super easy to find what I was looking for in the web store. So many vegan options, but the "vegan protein powder" is amazing! Tastes great and gets the job done!

OliverC

OliverCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Organic & Certified! Top quality consistent produce - Best you can get for low price

Super easy to browse through products, descriptions and ingredients to find the one that suits you best.
Great blends available or just your stable natural flavours for protein and other supps
I make my own blend - the quality is always tasty, and mixable.

Steve

Steve

A little disappointing

Good service and seems like good quality product, but a bit disappointing that none of the items are verified/tested to be clean and free of WADA banned substances. I was going to use these for training and racing, last thing I want is a failed drug test due to a contaminated product. Would prefer to pay more for a tested product.

Vege protein powder

Found what I wanted easily, including list of ingredients. This is the second order of this product. We are in late 60s and wanted a good quality protein powder to retain muscle mass as we get older. This product ticks all the boxes and at a good price. Also, we love the taste, natural stevia sweetener and vanilla flavour, yum!

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best protein powder

Most of the whey you find in the shops is full of filers , with looongs ingredients list. What I love about this whey is that only have 4 ingredients and all 4 are good

VanessaK

VanessaKSydney, NSW

Fantastic Raw Pea Protein

The raw pea organic protein is a fantastic product! Due to it being flavourless, we can avoid the usual over sweetened products that are awful and can flavour and sweeten ourselves to our individual tastes with fruit, peanut butter and stevia. Also, this product is excellent for our athlete son who is chemically sensitive to a lot of foods.
Thanks Bulk Powders!!