Bulk Powders Australia

Bulk Powders Australia (page 2 of 59)

4.8 from 1,176 reviews

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,014

purchase online

easy to order online and nice fast response to processing order. pleased to know that my order is being processed and will be shipped soon - hopefully shipping will be as prompt as order process

MartinR

MartinRSydney, NSW

It is good

The website is friendly, the flavors are diverses and i would try the product once i get it but my friends recommend me all of them because they have a high quality.

Yasemin

YaseminGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best!

The website is so easy to navigate to find exactly what I need. Postage was super quick. The protein powders were delicious and very low carb. I highly recommend these products. I've got all my friends on the band wagon now!

AWESOME

Great powder, really easy to mix and good taste. Great that it is organic. Easy to buy and navigate page. Nice to have free shipping over $150 orders too. will buy again.

love it

This online store was very easy to navigate and had the products i needed like protein powder and bottle shaker. very satisfied with the wide range of products and high quality products.

TimB

TimBSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good product

Ordered the vegan protein and protein pancakes. Both were really good. They mixed well and the taste was great. Definitely cheaper than other sites for that kind of quality so very happy with the purchase.

RyanK

RyanKSydney, NSW

WPI honeycomb sooooo good!

WPI Honeycomb tastes amazing/easy to drink as a meal replacement and after workouts and inferno pre-workout gives you the buzz and fuel for a big workout for both cardio and lifting weights and without added creatine it feels much more natural. Highly recommend both products. Standard Shipping was only 2 days!

Review collected in partnership with Bulk Powders Australia

Great products, at reasonable prices

Site is easy to use, nice and easy to find what I want quickly. The product range is fantastic, really good selection of products. Products are great, really high quality, exactly what I wanted.

This store without walls has some Gr8 products for diabetics

The range of products is within the scope of what I purchase as a diabetic to assist keep my blood glucose levels within safe tolerances. Easy site to search purchase.

Good organic supplments

The hemp protein is a good competitive price and organic. the delivery is very quck so I cant complain.
Store navigation is easy. This is my third time buying hemp protein so its good.

Review collected in partnership with Bulk Powders Australia

BP are excellent quality; cost effective and great service!

The quality of products purchased from BP is paramount - combined with a vast range of products makes for an all round place to shop. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an streamlined process in ordering supplements.

Review collected in partnership with Bulk Powders Australia

Love this protein powder. Taste so good

This is the third purchase I've done and I'll keep coming back. Love the taste of the powder and the quality. Especially the chocolate one, my favourite flavour. Good work guys!

First time user of BP

First time to the website it was easy as found everything I needed
I will using this site when I needed more
My trainer told me about bp that's why I am here

Review collected in partnership with Bulk Powders Australia

This stuff is perfect i live on it . And envirmentally friendly

This stuff is great cost affective , 4 scources of vegan protein. Quick dispatch and used a number of times now. Its all i use for protein powder. Chocolate flavour is good.

Elizabeth M.

Elizabeth M.Sydney, NSW

My favourite protein powder

This protein powder mixes well in everything and it is actually tasteless - I’ve used it in cooking, in chia puddings and as smoothies. It’s my favourite protein powder and I’ll never buy another type again.

Super powders

BULK POWDERS know what they are doing,and do it well ,it is easy to operate within the website and the range is good.the benefits of a free delivery is a bonus. the products are what they say the are and so what you expect

AshleighM

AshleighMDarling Downs, QLD

Love how the website is easy to access and that there’s a good selection available

Easy to navigate the site and I was satisfied by the range of products available, being new to the world of supplements and found the process nice and easy thanks

Robert A.

Robert A.South East Queensland, QLD

The Jury is still in Session.

I purchased Inulin after watching an episode of BBC's How to stay young with Angela Rippon. I have a healthy weight but have some Visceral fat throughout my body. I received the product via aust post in a reasonable time frame and the price was great. As to the benefits of taking this twice a day with meals I probably won't know till after twelve months. I am still a little concerned over recent revelations that alot of supplement suppliers are not giving you what you have paid for therefore I would like to get it independently tested just to be sure. It would great if Bulk Powders sent an Independent test report along with with the product as an assurance.

Good value

Third order from BP - easy to find what I needed and the pricing is really competitive.

I've found the isolate powders have way less (or zero) clumping issues compared to the concentrate and this is my first time trying the preworkout supplement but I'm looking forward to it.

Watch the scoop sizing though - I've had a different sized scoop each time so if you're very particular about your portions you'll want to make sure you measure/weigh your powder.

Review collected in partnership with Bulk Powders Australia

First time user, surely becoming a second and more

Very easy to use
Found exactly what I wanted with good information
Quick sign up and payment method
Currently awaiting my delivery so can’t rate that just yet but so far everything was smooth

Paulasked

Please advise why I can not make payment with PayPal or credit card?

Carol-anne M.
Carol-anne M.

Yes you can, as long as you have the funds to finance the good you are purchasing.
You will have to setup a PayPal account and a valid credit card account.

Paul

Hello. I am trying to pay the same as i have always done - by a current credit card. I keep getting the message "Wrong Paypal Express Checkout Token Specified." It says the same thing if I use my Wifes current Paypal account that we have also used in the past.

Regards
Paul.

Ethanasked

Hi Team, I have emailed this question through your website but will try again on this platform.

Do you guys have any testing results for your hydrolysed whey protein product.

Bulk P.Bulk Powders Australia

Hello Ethan, this platform is a third party review site, for product or customer services please contact helpdesk@bulkpowdeers.com.au.

Hi,
thank you for your response.
I tried this platform as I asked this question via your website without success. I have also emailed the question via the email address provided above.

Kristie D.

Kristie D.asked

Is this a legit business anymore? Couple weeks ago tried to order and after trying to purchase, page was just redirected to cart page a few times...no money has been taken luckily. Got offered a promo code this morning, tried to login in, no go. Tried to get reset password, no email. Entered a promo code into my order summary and the price per item went up! From $33 to $35! This surely can't be legit!? Is it?

FionaM
FionaM

I hope so!! I had no problems ordering and have had email things are being processed?

Bulk P.Bulk Powders Australia

Hi Kristie, for customer service related inquires please contact helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au. Generally speaking your problem sounds as if you have provided us with an incorrect or different email address. Please email customer services.

Get an answer from our members and Bulk Powders Australia representatives