Mick

Mick

Lousy. Can't log in.

I spent over $200:00 on my last order but for some reason you have blocked me ??? Well I don't care because I have found another site with products just as good as yours with comparable prices and they love the colour of my money... Bye Bye.

Bulk P.Bulk Powders Australia

Hi Mick, if you are experiencing website difficulties or login problems, the first point of call is to contact our help desk for assistance. A quick email to helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au will sort out your concerns.

Out of date goods and terrible customer service

I purchased products in good faith. They were delivered with an expiry of the next day. I asked for an exchange or credit with the response dismissive, uncooperative and with an 'its your fault' attitude. At no point was their mention of expired goods on special. If I could rate 0 I would! I recommend not to buy from this business. Go elsewhere!

Sean

SeanCentral Queensland, QLD

Top product bad management

Always loose my points, and I have spent lots over the past 3 years, This just annoys me. Also delivery needs signature and I work and live out of town so have to travel to get to the post office to pick up my supplies which upsets me. If I choose for delivery to be at safe location at my house then that’s how it should be, you always override this and that is so wrong and annoying

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Bulk Powders Australia compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Chhina S.Tasmania

No taste, milk powder

Milk powder, nothing else in it.
Just waste $50.
Refund my money, just give me $5s milk powder in $50. Totally disappointing from this product.
Thus us scam selling flour or milk powder.

mara88

mara88Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible taste

I have tried several powders in the past but this one is inedible. The taste of stevia of the chocolate flavour WPI (with stevia and digestive enzyme) is overpowering and sickly sweet. I use stevia regularly so am familiar with it's taste.
Before writing this review, I contacted Bulk Powders to see if I could get an exchange or refund. Their communication and delivery is quick but their customer service in terms of customer satisfaction could be so much better. They would not refund or exchange (citing correctly, consumer law in relation to taste which is subjective). I have wasted $40. I am definitely not a satisfied customer, and will not be buying their products in future.

Review collected in partnership with Bulk Powders Australia

Hoping this is a faulty product

The inulin powder I purchased tends to clump rather than dissolve though it is supposed to be very easier soluble. I've bought both chicory and agave inulin (different brands) from other online stores previously and not had this problem before. I will not be buying this particular product again and probably won't source from this online store in the future. Extremely disappointed. Their policy on returns means i have to return the product and only if they deem it faulty will they give credit at this store with a refund not appearing to be an option. After viewing their returns policy will definitely not buy from them again.

Romeo

RomeoIllawarra, NSW

Horrid packaging that's really confusing and dangerous

I ordered a few different items from them and only one came with a sticker to label it, they can't expect people to know the chems by feel. It's dangerous.

Product never arrived

Whilst I purchased L Glutamine on 28 Sept 2019 and Bulk Powders dispatched within 48 hours, the product I ordered and paid for never arrived. Auspost are very unhelpful. It is very disappointing

Powder has suffered moisture damage, company makes excuses

The so-called-powder arrived in the form of hard nuggets, ranging from marble size to the size of a hen's egg and with the consistency of hard baked clay/sandstone. Company disclaims all responsibility and says it is a natural effect. Looks more like storage in uncontrolled conditions with moisture ingress followed by subjection to high temperatures. Hilariously, there is a measuring spoon enclosed which is useless.

lex tomic

lex tomicPerth, WA

absolutely no customer service

customer service it doesn't exist .
I've sent 10 plus emails over last 6 months
tried facebook
tried to find the company's address and physically send them a letter
nothing
products are okay but without any customer service really who am i dealing with

Too many emails!

I have not received the product, I only ordered it a day or two ago but have received 8 emails already. Please stop. I might review again for the actual product once I get it.

Unsubstantiated Organic claims - BP refuse to provide Organic certification ID

Grace G R

Online traumatised shopping experience

Jade M

Jade M

Horrible texture - extremely chalky. Does not mix well.

Purchased the vanilla vegan protein powder, made it according to the instructions and the taste and texture is horrible. This protein powder is one of the worst I’ve tried unfortunately. Contacted Bulk Powders and they will not refund or exchange the product.

Mark Tabacco

Mark TabaccoMelbourne

Items recieved were less than a week before used by date expired.

Misleading advertising.
The price was slightly discounted and the reason was not mentioned on the website.
It is supposed to be a vegan product and yet it mentions on the bag that it is made on an assembly line that may contain traces of egg.
It also mentions that it is made from local and imported ingredients, the website says Australian.
Customer Support kept trying to stall my request for a return and refund.
Will never do business with them again.
Most disappointed.

Gav

GavMelbourne

These guys are criminals

Was buying from these guys for a while but they sent me the wrong product and refuse to take it back. Customer service is beyond bad. Pretty sure what they are doing is illegal. Go elsewhere, you have been warned..

DrN

DrNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all cost

Extreme rude and attack customers.
Unable to verify product claims, instead sledge other companies and claim customers buy into marketing.
Plenty of places to buy quality products from customer focused companies who will back up their claims.

Mik Tasovac

Mik TasovacMt Egerton

Lousy contact service

I was able to place the first order with it much fuss but the second order was impossible even though none of my details have changed. I won’t buy from these idiots ever again

daflash

daflashNew Zealand

Inferno will steal your soul

I am not altogether sure what added extra is in this product but both myself and my wife experienced what could only be described as, as psychosis within 30 minutes of taking a recommended dose. I persisted and found even half a dose far to heavy on my head. I am well versed in pharmacology and I can only ascertain that this product has some added extra or cleverly worded caveat. The existing reviews appear to be astroturfed at best.

See all Bulk Powders Australia reviews