Keepn them honest.

Keepn them honest.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product variety.

+Store is user freindly.
+Good product range.
+No issue with purchases received.
+no delivery issues
-Product bags zip seals have issues with regular open/close over 30 day use.
Long delays on some product restock.
-If wanting to purchase 1 kg of a product but the 1 kg is out of stock, choosing 2x 500grm instock for eg the prices are not matched.
-customer service, does this exist?

Steve

Steve

A little disappointing

Good service and seems like good quality product, but a bit disappointing that none of the items are verified/tested to be clean and free of WADA banned substances. I was going to use these for training and racing, last thing I want is a failed drug test due to a contaminated product. Would prefer to pay more for a tested product.

Review collected in partnership with Bulk Powders Australia

Product is fantastic but communication is poor

Love the products, but discount is misleading & no response to two separate communications. My order of $81 was increased to $90 before the 10% discount applied i.e. back to $81

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Bulk Powders Australia compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

LindaMPerth, WA

Packaging. I found the yellow print on the green background extremely difficult to read.

Great communication for first time orders and letting me know where they were up to.
Think it is a great product to order on line with its speedy low cost delivery

LindaM

I’m not too keen on the taste anyway I can improve it?

Review collected in partnership with Bulk Powders Australia

Most there products are unavailable and payments are troublesome i tried purchasing over $300 6 months gave up with page

Average quality value for price and is easily shipped to New Zealand better than dealing directly with China. But website needs improvements especially around payments have had better experience with steriod websites.

Michael T

Michael TPaddys River 2620, ACT

Fast delivery, good product considering its price

Delivery was really fast - Next Day
Packaging was bad - Ordered 6 packs of different products, 2 of them came in with holes in packaging
Product taste is so so - WPI protein blends well with water but leave lots of bubbles on top, doesn't taste as well if you compare them to other mainstream brands.

The consistency is terrible

I usually always buy the protein whey and I‘m really happy with the product but I can’t tolerate milk products good so I bought the vegan protein powder and I‘m disappointed. The taste and consistency is terrible, I wasted my money and have to chuck it out.

Review collected in partnership with Bulk Powders Australia

Good service - didn't want shaker

Quick response when button not working. provided explanation. A little annoyed it didn't remove the shaker from my cart when I removed the code (i couldn't use more than one promotion). got charged for the shaker. if reimbursed the shaker cost then I'll be happy.

Khush

KhushSydney

Not too happy

Purchased during their end of year sale. The chocolate casein has a strong coconut taste, tastes nothing like chocolate along with a strong bitter after taste of the sucralose. The Whey isolate caramel tastes absolutely horrible,,very bitter,,and nothing like caramel atall. I will finish the casein but the Whey caramel is definitely getting chucked in the bin. When I wrote to their customer service after the first couple of scoops, absolutely no responsibility was taken or explanation given. Thought I would try these guys after a long time but was overly disappointed. Cant attest to the effectiveness of the product within one month.

marcin

marcinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good prices at the cost of customer service

The products and price are great. The catch is they have a highly automated low customer service model. If you need to make a change to your order or get a quick response, you might be disappointed.

WPI vanilla

Delivery was fast, easy to order. Received my purchase today and was beyond excited to try (after reading most of the comments raving about it), have to say I was a tad bit disappointed by the taste, the sweetness was alright but the after taste tastes like some kind of rosemary (maybe I'm just super picky when it comes to tastes).

Placed first order

I just made my first order! Super excited! The process was super easy and gave me an option to use my paypal account instead of credit card which was great!

OmarParramatta

I've had to buy from elsewhere.

Update - The hydrolysed whey I initially purchased is no longer available so it has been very disappointing.

The quality of BPs products is the best I've ever used and I've been experimenting with supplements for almost 20 years. The price is definitely the kicker and I was so impressed at how fast it arrived. Also, love the packaging.

Bulk P.Bulk Powders Australia
goneguy

goneguyAuckland

Product and prices good, service not great

I'll keep buying here as it's cheap and the powders are decent but don't expect much help if you have a query or complaint. I tried to figure out why my free gift wasn't delivered and they just stopped answering after a couple of emails. Seems to be a few unsatisfied customers with similar issues so it's not unusual I guess. Anyway, like I say, prices and products are ok.

Tastes like cardboard ground into dust

Sorry chief but this is pretty well inedible. It is tasteless yet somehow offensive. The Pure pea protein is way better.

Awesome Products

great product and cheap, always on my cupboard and helming me achieve my goals. have tried tonnes of proteins and this is by far the best I've tasted and has given m great results. awesome company and great prices. whats not to love

So so products

I have tried many proteins over the years and was disappointed with bp. The banana wpc is awesome but the vanilla is is disgusting. Probably the worst protein I have tasted, couldn't finish the bag. Tried the creatine but it is very grainy not micronised like other brands. Their bcaa's are excellent though and well flavoured.

Raam

RaamCanberra

Great service but

Was happy to receive my order fast however unhappy that one of the protein powder packs expire in 3 months while the rest in a year. If I had purchased this myself, I would not have picked out a product that's expiring so soon.

Great product. Quick Delivery. Below average service.

Delicious protien powders. Honeycomb is my favourite. Good as a treat but too sweet for an every day shake. Points system is good because I have recieved some pretty big discounts. But some of thier promotional codes don't work or have confusing T&Cs. Requested information via facebook. Got an answer that had little to do with my question and when asked again didn't get any reply. Sent an email still no reply. Great powder though. Good value good taste good packaging bad online service. Note: have never called. Phone service may be better.

Pretty good for the price!

I recently had the green apple bcaas and tbh it tasted pretty bloody good however it was very foamy and didn't mix well and had a chemical after taste .. Needs to be improved!

See all Bulk Powders Australia reviews