Bull18

Bull18

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect job!

PK came and cleaned my house and was awesome! Did a good job at cleaning and was nice and thorough.
My house was 4 bedroom 2 bathroom. With 1 lounge room

Excellent job

I had cleaned my house with Bull18 cleaners for end of lease cleaning. Movers did awesome job. They were very professional and fast. Got my bond back. Thank you team bull18 for help.

Brad

BradGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A perfect service I can vow on

Bull18 Guys have done an Ultimate job. Cant complain. I got a big apartment whereas Both the lovely couple had realistically made it crystal clear. Biggest thing is the amount of quality they gave and reasonable charges. Always recommend.

Michael

Michael

Never use bull18 cleaners Indian run company

Cleaners arrived at night very late, advised tired ooh. They did awful job and argumentative when clearly showed. End lease we did not get bond. Had to hire new cleaners. Paid $300 for unprofessional service from bull18 cleaners. We have video proof of cleaner arguing, photo and emails. The head office have no concept of customer service. Extremely disappointed
Do not use bull18 cleaners. Ps I don't usually write reviews except this I believe will assist others

jennac

jennacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scam - Do Not Use This Service - Filing Formal Consumer Complaint

Lying thieves. Appalling service and standard of cleaning. They are a scam not a cleaning company

Their cleaning standard was appalling and the whole apartment had to be redone. Further they denied any culpability, refused to engage in rectifying the issue and did not honor their end of lease bond back guarantee.

Kiara

KiaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Damaged the floorboards and we lost our $4,000 bond

Arranged for a move out clean and had nightmares right from the start in dealing with the company. Then they cleaned our oven as part of the service and got oven cleaner and grease all over the wooden floor. They ran off and left the property and have since ignored us. We lost our whole bond ($4,000) due to the damage. We have made a formal complaint to the ACCC and will continue pursuing it. This company should be shut down.

Fereshteh Z.

Fereshteh Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

THE WORST Company and service I’ve ever seen

I called a company called 365cleaners, 5 star rated and my call was answered by Bull18 which is 3/5. I booked the job for end of lease cleaning and carpet steam cleaning of my two bedroom unit, they came 4 hours late and left in 1.5 hours. The long list of recleaning required from agent inspection showed that they didn't bothered to do the job properly. e.g., skirtings haven't been touched. no light fitting dusted, walls and ceiling not touched, cobwebs were still there. oven trays haven't been moved to clean the oven. grill was not touched. even vacuuming was not done properly. Surely they didn't steam cleaned the carpet. greasy wipe used to clean benchtop and stove, grossly you could see the residue and foot print of the wipe.

Swagata

SwagataGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst cleaning service ever! “Bond back gurranty” is FAKE!

• +16
Anton F.

Anton F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst cleaning company out there!

This lot is the worst ever, the cleaners were so unprofessional didn't show up on time and made us wait half a day before they showed up. once the got on-site they claimed to finish the clean up of a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom house in an hour. The job wasn't done. The house was still dirty and I was asked by the real estate agents to clean the house again. When I contacted Bull18 I was speaking to the worst customer service person. Her name was [name removed], she was the most disrespectful disorganized and downright useless person I have spoken to. I have now taken them to VCAT for resolution.

Negative all around, useless waste of time and money. Please avoid these guys to avoid disappointment.

Zoe

ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst cleaning company ever - Do not use

• +1

Iain  E.

Iain E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

After seeing all the people this company has burned it's CRAZY they are still able to operate as a business. I'm currently taking them to VCAT which is costing me more than the job itself but worth it. They left before the time was finished that I paid for and the state they left the apartment in was an utter disgrace. See attached pictures. The apartment was relatively clean, empty, and would have taken me an hour to clean. There minimum booking is 2 hours for 2 people. My rental agency was literally shocked and have taken their own images to back up my claim. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Shari

ShariGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

NvrMnd

NvrMndGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid Them!

Dissapointed

DissapointedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst unbelieable cleaning job done by unproffesional workers plus they should be not in the business at all!!!

Cassandra

CassandraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Please don't use this company

Avoid at all costs!!!

Would give 0 stars if I could - not even worthy of 1. Booked an end of lease clean - place was still filthy, air con, fans and lights left on for 24 hours. Rang to complain and was told the house was dirtier than the state of a Normal house and the cleaners did what they could in the 3 hours which is crap as mother in law had already cleaned and the house was empty. We owned the house and wanted to spruce it up a bit before sale so thought we would hire professional cleaners but lost $300 and had to do it ourselves anyway. Communication and professionalism was horrendous even after providing photographic evidence. Do not book with this company - they are dirty, conniving weasels.

Worst Service with poor communication

I suggest to other people to avoid completely their cleaning services offer. They're waste of your time. Didn't turn up on the day of the service as committed and after few phone calls, they've offered me to cancel the job overall. Very annoyed with their way to handle the job through their contractors.. I had to find another cleaner on that day to do the job on the next day.. Strictly Don't Use Them!

NiKK

NiKKperth

DREADFUL.. don't use this company

We paid for an end of lease carpet clean: they didn't do a proper job. They refused to refund or rectify: this WILL be reported to the ACC but avoid them if you can. Carpets covered in dog hair: bond was lost... Company refused to help.

Terrible terrible terrible! Do not use this company ever!