1.8

Koa W.

Koa W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service and even worse customer service!

Went through the company to get a end of lease clean, post the clean the agent went through and sent a list a mile long that they hadn't cleaned. I then had to chase up with over 15 calls and over days and days not to mention emails. Everyone I spoke to promised me call backs or emails confirmations within time periods that never once happened to which I had to chase up again and again.
Its not hard to give good customer service... if you're saying you will do something follow it up and actually do it. If you're going to offer guarantee service and then not deliver you better fix it asap and not have your customer spending days and days/hours on hours to get a solution. still waiting for a final email confirmation...

Alix Watkins

Alix WatkinsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pardeep and Parwinder

Pardeep and Parwinder spring cleaned my house. Vacuumed, moped, cleaned windows, kitchen, bathrooms, laundry and bedrooms. Excellent job. I was particularly impressed by their work on the oven. I'm very happy to recommend them to others and will definitely call them the next time I need this cleaning service.

Jaimee Macintyre

Jaimee MacintyreGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT BOOK THIS COMPANY

Find out how Bull18 Cleaners compares to other House Cleaning Services

Do not book this scam company. They are illegitimate and in no way professional cleaners.

Do not trust these people at your property

Staff are really rude, and demand payment up front. Their cleaning is pathetic and I ended up cleaning the property myself. It appears to be these people are only interested in taking your money.

I wish I had never contacted this company.

Imran S

Imran SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Definition of Dodgy, Avoid at all Costs!

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SCAMMERS

These guys are scammers, will pressure you to put in a deposit then won't refund if you cancel after so many calls requesting to do so.

They go by the name 365 Cleaners also, to avoid being caught out

ashok k.

ashok k.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t buy headache

This is how they operate.. quote less at start.. find reasons to increase the price once they are at the property..leave you with uncleaned property..they can’t clean stuff.. I had to rectify the mess they left by engaging another cleaner..DONT BUY HEADACHE

Toni-Jo M.

Toni-Jo M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One start is to much!!!

After trying to get in contact with them about my bond clean they told me to late so sorry. When asked them why I got no reply DISGUSTING! DONT USE!

NinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware - Bull18 also trading as 365 Cleaning

Joke of a company

Horrible experience. The team did a terrible job cleaning asked them to do it again, they did but it didn’t get any better. Steam cleaning was a joke, walls weren’t wiped, oven still dirty, bathrooms disgusting. Left it worse then when they started. Called more than 15 times to speak to management, kept going around in circles. Half a dozen emails left unanswered. Wouldn’t give any sort of refund. Complete con artists. Went to the address of the “office” didn’t even exist. Have told all my friends about this and would NEVER recommend. Joke of a company.

Nil

NilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Damaged property and unprofessional

Freppi

Freppi

Horrible Company with Terrible Service

I booked an end of lease clean with Bull18. On the phone they told me they only have very few spots remaining, when I mentioned I could go ahead I was allowed to pick "any time", in other words it started with a lie.
Once the cleaners arrived they managed to damage with property and broke handles and holders and did not tell me. They threw away the broken parts.
I did not pass my final inspection and they refused to come back out or even tell me about the broken parts and what they did.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY if you would like your bond back.

Excellent job!

We booked an end of lease cleaning with carpet steaming for our 1 bedroom apartment. Rishav and Rahul did an excellent job in cleaning and they displayed professionalism and positive attitude. We are very happy with the service.

The WORST cleaning company!

I would give it no star if there was this option. We booked Bond back cleaning service. Our agent was not happy with the result and we tried to contact with Bull18 service hotline, very poor communication, they were just pushing us to different department and refused to give us an answer.

Disgusted

DisgustedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pathetic excuse for a company

Firstly they don't clean at all.
Then the re-clean was delayed and the cleaners did not return the keys when asked for two days.
1000 phone calls and emails where Bull18 refused a refund. They read off a script and cannot explain anything.
The keys weren't returned leaving the agent with a new tenant and zero keys , meaning i get charged rent for no keys being returned.
Refused a refund.

Devy D.

Devy D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Average job

Do not book them!!!!!

I had a list of jobs for the cleaners to do that was quiet basic to finalize an end of lease clean. I came back 2 hours later NOTHING from the list was done. As I had to hand the keys back soon I got down on my hands and knees and did most of it with them to get it done. I was injured at the time recovering from a disc bulge and injured my back again and was in tears and the cleaners just left me there. The company won’t stop harassing me for payment I told them I won’t pay for a job not done and they are demanding it. Do not book them ever!!!!!

Jincy C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad.. please dont take any service

• +1