Bumbleride Indie

Bumbleride Indie (page 2 of 3)

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect all rounder!

Sim

Sim

Perfect everyday pram and jogger

Love this pram, especially for all terrain.

Dave

DaveSydney

Best out there

Easy to move, absolutely no issues with stearing.
Foot brake is so easyto use, without looking.
Build quality is exceptional. Have not seen a stroller, twice the price, perform as good, or get as favourable reviews from any parent i've met to date.
Still behaves like new after twenty months

Best Pram

Honestly this is the best pram. So easy to steer and super light. Love love love. I just can't fault it and im so glad i purchased one. I also bought the maxi cosi adaptor and maxi cosi car seat makes.moving the capsule from the car to the pram a breeze.

The only pram you'll ever need

The bumbleride indie is easy to use, robust, light weight, trendy and good value for money. I often take it on gravel roads and go jogging and it is a comfortable ride for my baby. It is also extremely easy to fold down and put in my car and the nappy bag area is large.

With this being such an amazing pram I'm surprised that there aren't many stockists in Melbourne. The only place I could find it was Twinkle Tots in Northcote.

MandK

MandKHobart

Reliable and easy to use

Belinda

BelindaPerth

Good pram for walks and runs

JessP

JessPMelbourne

I love this pram and toddler board!!

Great ride and comfort

Katie Wins

Katie WinsMelbourne

Still in love with this pram after 9 months

Highly recommend

We are only three weeks in, but so far love the bumbleride and would highly recommend to all! We did get the newborn bassinet which I love as means he's a little more protected and also facing me, for some reassurance!

Love it and really happy with our purchase.it seems like a really good sturdy pram very good value for money

A Davison

A Davison

Free-wheeling dream, covered many kms!

MichelleH

MichelleHGold Coast

Great Pram for us.

We got this pram for our first born as I am an avid runner.
Love it!! You can lay the seating area flat for newborns and our baby falls asleep in this often. Easy to get in and out of the car. Simple to assemble and fold.
Great bag space, canopy goes all the way forward which is great too!

Very happy with our purchase and would definitely recommend this to friends.

The perfect pram for us

No regrets.

I am so happy with my bumbleride indie, purchased Jan 2015. My baby loved it as a newborn (when fully reclined) and still loves it at six months. It goes everywhere! From bush tracks, and the beach, to shopping centres. So easy to push and bubs is comfy due to the great tyres. The included rain cover was a saviour during the nsw 'cyclone' earlier this year. I'm not a fan of the included cup holder but purchased the parent pack which I love. I highly recommend this stroller for anyone who likes being outdoors.

Stewart D

Stewart DMelbourne

Easy, comfy and great value.

I have had 3 different prams in the past and this is my 4th pregnancy so, trust me- I know my prams. This pram was exactly what a pram needs to be.

Great pump up wheels, has never got a puncher and a pump is included with the pram so only ever pump them every 6 months.
really largy comfy chair. I love the bamboo fabric on this chair, its so much softer than the canvas I had on my mountain buggy pram. Also I love that the foot rest comes up and my child can sleep lying flat - trust me this is important.
And most importantly the push is amazing, even with my 3 year old whose about 15 kg now it just glides.
Highly recommend this pram.

Love this PRAM!!!!

I did a lot of pram research and this was SO lightweight, easiest to pack down and what I love about it are the natural fibres its made from as bugs is in there so much. Its easy to steer and its just the best!!! Love it!!! Storage is great, cup holder a saviour and its comfy...bubs loves being in it!!

Mini1

Mini1ACT

Best all terrain pram

Bumbleride
Gillian R.Bumbleride

dancer+mom

dancer+momTerrigal

Great stroller with a few design flaws that need improvement

Bridieasked

Hi! Does anyone know is the Bumbleride Indie pram is suitable for running? I know the Speed model is marketed for running, but is it also safe to do so in the Indie model? Thanks!

Mandy P
Mandy P

I have used mine for the occasional jog and it is fine. Although if you were running at speed and/or quite regularly then I would think the Speed model would be better suited.

Thank you!

Bumbleride
Gillian R.Bumbleride

Hi Bridie. The Indie is a great jogger and all you have to do is lock the front wheel so it doesn't swivel. If you run longer than let's say 5km or more than twice per week, it would be worth getting the Speed. It is a slightly longer frame and has the bigger wheels so its bigger in the boot (and you miss out on the adjustable foot rest) however you get the unique 3SpeedSteering: full 360° swivel, full lock plus 30° swivel for getting around corners which together with the 16" rear wheels makes the run easier. Good luck with your decision

Beccygraham

Beccygrahamasked

Hello, do you know what the capacity of the basket is?

Danielle
Danielle

Hi, I'm not sure of actually size but I can normally put around 2-3 full bags of groceries in there.:) If you contacted Bumbleride direct I'm sure they can let you know.

Lily96

Lily96asked

Does this pram come with a 3 year warranty if you live in Australia?

Kris

If purchased in Australia yes mine came with a 3 year warranty.. Bumbleride has just updated and now have new model Indie as well as a new run pram "Speed'' which look amazing and have some even better features. You can see them on the website www.bumbleride.com.au. I love the new extended hood, Better recline, Gear assist fold, , Suspension on all wheels. Extra pockets on both basket and back of pram. This looks amazing I would love to update.

Get an answer from our members and Bumbleride representatives

Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Single
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 25 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle and Under-seat Storage