Bumbleride Indie

Bumbleride Indie (page 2 of 3)

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bumbleride

Pros

• Good manoeuvrability on uneven terrain

• Straightforward to fold

• Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Love this pram, especially for all terrain.

Dave
DaveSydney

Best out there

Easy to move, absolutely no issues with stearing.
Foot brake is so easyto use, without looking.
Build quality is exceptional. Have not seen a stroller, twice the price, perform as good, or get as favourable reviews from any parent i've met to date.
Still behaves like new after twenty months

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Pram

Honestly this is the best pram. So easy to steer and super light. Love love love. I just can't fault it and im so glad i purchased one. I also bought the maxi cosi adaptor and maxi cosi car seat makes.moving the capsule from the car to the pram a breeze.

The only pram you'll ever need

The bumbleride indie is easy to use, robust, light weight, trendy and good value for money. I often take it on gravel roads and go jogging and it is a comfortable ride for my baby. It is also extremely easy to fold down and put in my car and the nappy bag area is large.

With this being such an amazing pram I'm surprised that there aren't many stockists in Melbourne. The only place I could find it was Twinkle Tots in Northcote.

MandK
MandKHobart

Reliable and easy to use

Belinda
BelindaPerth

Good pram for walks and runs

JessP
JessPMelbourne

I love this pram and toddler board!!

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019

Katie Wins
Katie WinsMelbourne

Still in love with this pram after 9 months

Highly recommend

We are only three weeks in, but so far love the bumbleride and would highly recommend to all! We did get the newborn bassinet which I love as means he's a little more protected and also facing me, for some reassurance!

Love it and really happy with our purchase.it seems like a really good sturdy pram very good value for money

A Davison
A Davison

Free-wheeling dream, covered many kms!

MichelleH
MichelleHGold Coast

Great Pram for us.

We got this pram for our first born as I am an avid runner.
Love it!! You can lay the seating area flat for newborns and our baby falls asleep in this often. Easy to get in and out of the car. Simple to assemble and fold.
Great bag space, canopy goes all the way forward which is great too!

Very happy with our purchase and would definitely recommend this to friends.

The perfect pram for us

No regrets.

I am so happy with my bumbleride indie, purchased Jan 2015. My baby loved it as a newborn (when fully reclined) and still loves it at six months. It goes everywhere! From bush tracks, and the beach, to shopping centres. So easy to push and bubs is comfy due to the great tyres. The included rain cover was a saviour during the nsw 'cyclone' earlier this year. I'm not a fan of the included cup holder but purchased the parent pack which I love. I highly recommend this stroller for anyone who likes being outdoors.

Stewart D
Stewart DMelbourne

Easy, comfy and great value.

I have had 3 different prams in the past and this is my 4th pregnancy so, trust me- I know my prams. This pram was exactly what a pram needs to be.

Great pump up wheels, has never got a puncher and a pump is included with the pram so only ever pump them every 6 months.
really largy comfy chair. I love the bamboo fabric on this chair, its so much softer than the canvas I had on my mountain buggy pram. Also I love that the foot rest comes up and my child can sleep lying flat - trust me this is important.
And most importantly the push is amazing, even with my 3 year old whose about 15 kg now it just glides.
Highly recommend this pram.

Love this PRAM!!!!

I did a lot of pram research and this was SO lightweight, easiest to pack down and what I love about it are the natural fibres its made from as bugs is in there so much. Its easy to steer and its just the best!!! Love it!!! Storage is great, cup holder a saviour and its comfy...bubs loves being in it!!

Mini1
Mini1ACT

Best all terrain pram

dancer+mom
dancer+momTerrigal

Great stroller with a few design flaws that need improvement

CoffeeSnob
CoffeeSnobPerth

18 Months on- Still great

I purchased the Bumbleride Indie ( Natural bamboo ed) with basinet attachment 18 months ago when my daughter was born.
It has been fantastic. Used the basinet for around 6 months and since then just the pushchair itself.
It has been used on very rough surfaces ( dodgy North QLD roads!), the beach and for running and performed well on all terrain.

The only issue i had was one of the wheels buckling and having trouble finding a replacement.

It is light and easy to fold up or undo. It does take up a bit of room in the boot but you can also easily take the wheels off to make it more compact.

After 18 months it still looks new and i couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Catherine34Sydney, NSW

Bought Sight Unseen and No Regrets!

yasminl
yasminl

Hi Catherine - what baby capsule do you have which is compatible with the bumbleride indie ?

Catherine34

I have the Maxi Cosi capsule - bought from Balkowitsch with the adaptors...

Bumbleride is now available in Australia. Please visit www.bumbleride.com.au

Missing gem in the Australian market

Paisley
Paisley
Catherine34

Hi there, which site did you purchase this from? Balkowitz?

sefalcon
sefalcon
MissyFit
MissyFit

The best pram!!!

Catherine34

Hi MissyFit, which site did you purchase your Bumbleride from?

Jenine K.Bumbleride

Thank you for your wonderful and honest review. Bumbleride is now available in Australia. Please visit www.bumbleride.com.au

Colleencostello
ColleencostelloOak lawn, Il, 60453

Best for me and the kids

I do not have any children myself, but I do babysit for a couple families that have this stroller and I am in love. It would be so convenient for me to have this at my house. I would never buy a different stroller when I have children.
Everything about this jogger is fantastic!

Danielle007
Danielle007QLD, 4301

Aswome pram you will turn heads in public pushing this modern pram

The stroller still has the roomy seat that is 13″ wide and has a 19″ seat back and a measurement of 23″ from seatback to canopy that will accommodate taller children. The padded, 5-point, adjustable harness, baby bumper bar, adjustable footrest, deep-strap-reclining seat, huge canopy and adjustable handlebar are all still there!

itaricebubble
itaricebubbleQLD , 4220

This would be my ideal stroller :)

If what MissyFit has said she's used and abused this stroller on a daily basis than this stroller should be for me :) I have brought cheap strollers that just haven't lasted or tired of as they seem to heavy to push and now I'm on the hunt for another stroller for my 19 month old as my cheapy is starting to pack it in. I walk my 5 yr old to and from school on a daily basis and need an all terrain stroller as some side walks don't have concrete footpaths need to push on grass sometimes and find that my cheapie stroller gets stuck or too hard to push.