Bumbleride Indie

Bumbleride Indie

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bumbleride

Pros

• Good manoeuvrability on uneven terrain

• Straightforward to fold

• Safety
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Watcharobon M.
Watcharobon M.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Disappointed with the Bumbleride indie

I purchased because of good reviews but very disappointed. I bought it brand new and my son only 5 months old now. After each walk with my son, it has got flat tyres every single time. Basically the tyres has been changed for all the 3 wheels $25 each wheels.The pump that came with is just crap. I got new hand pump from bunning. Personally, don’t recommend to any new mum at all. And it’s quite heavy take all space in the car boot (SUB shortage)

Purchased in November 2019 at Mornington Baby Goods Warehouse for $709.00.

Jenine K.Bumbleride

So sorry to hear that we have not lived up to your expectations. The issue you are experiencing with your tyres is unusual so we are very curious to investigate further. Please give us a call on 03 9588 0999

Bonnie
BonnieRingwood East

So sad, as I was so excited for this Pram!

I purchased the Bumbleride Indie, after reading the fantastic reviews. I feel extremely let down though, as one of the wheels has been flat since we received the pram and has no wheel cap! Which means I have been unable to use my pram for my new born baby. Hopefully we can have the wheel fixed soon.

Brendan
Brendanasked

We’ve had our Bumbleride just over 3 years (outside of its warranty). We are currently using it for our second child, it’s a fantastic pram and very versatile. Unfortunately only recently it hasn’t started locking when open, hence it keeps collapsing in on itself when it’s “lifted up”, like trying to get over a road curb. Not ideal with a baby in it. Has anyone had this issue? Is it fixable? We are a bit rural in Australia, so can’t really find a supplier to ask.

Leah
Leahasked

Hi there.
Is the single indie bassinet the same as the bassinet for the double indie?

Thanks,
Leah

Jess H
Jess H

I haven’t used them, but I believe they are different dimensions so not transferable. There is a single bassinet and a twin bassinet listed on the Bumbleride Australia website.

Jenine K.Bumbleride

Hi Leah. Jess is right. The Indie Twin bassinet is different to the one for the single strollers. Hope this helps

Emmalina
Emmalinaasked

Hi there,
Can you substitute one seat on the twin for a bassinet? The only pictures I can find either have 2 bassinets or 2 seats but not the 1 each configuration.
Thanks,
Emma

Get an answer from our members and Bumbleride representatives

Features

• This $899 single-seat, forward-facing pram is suitable for babies and toddlers weighing up to 24.9 kg.
  • Designed with a compact, lightweight frame to make this 3-wheeler pram easy to push.
  • Air-filled tyres aid suspension and help eliminate any discomfort felt by baby caused by bumps and dips in the ground.
  • Folding the Bumbleride Indie is a function activated by an ergonomic trigger release on the handlebar.
  • Includes a foldable bumper bar, air pump and wrist strap. -Optional bassinet for an additional price.

Points of Praise

• Easy to manoeuvre, even over uneven surfaces pushing a toddler.
  • Simple folding mechanism was appreciated by parents and carers. The pram was also easy to carry and convey from place to place.
  • A wide range of excellent features made the Indie equally well-equipped for short trips to the shops, as well as all-terrain adventures.
  • The sun is kept out of littles ones’ eyes thanks to a generous sun canopy, which works well to achieve its purpose.
Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 25 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage