Bumbleride Indie

Bumbleride Indie

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bumbleride

Pros

• Good manoeuvrability on uneven terrain

• Straightforward to fold

• Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Avains
Avains

Amazing customer service and quality product

We have used our bumbleride indie for 2 kids now and still love it. It’s still in amazing condition after 3.5 years, so easy to collapse and super sturdy. The customer service is also phenomenal. They have sent us out spare parts over the years at no cost and responded same day to emails.

Purchased in July 2017 for $900.00.

Jenine K.Bumbleride

Thank you - that's an amazing review!

mel
melSydney, NSW

Absolutely love this pram!!!

bought this pram to replace one of the name brand pram that we had and I must say this pram is so much better and its value for money. Super easy to manoeuvre and great on all kind of roads. bub sleeps longer in it because it lays flat unlike the one we had where her legs were kinda have to be in folded position.

Purchased in September 2019 at Banana Baby for $675.00.

Thank you so much for the praise, Mel. Merry Christmas to you and your family

Jess HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved by all!

Purchased in November 2016 at Mornington Baby Goods Warehouse.

Jenine K.Bumbleride

Thank you Jess. So awesome to hear that your research effort and subsequent purchase have been a success and that you love your Indie and Indie Twin. Thank you so much for posting and sharing the love

Steph R
Steph RMelbourne

Perfect for a family on the move!

We wanted a pram we could take everywhere and the Bumbleride Indie is just that! Perfect for all terrains and super easy to dismantle and put in the back of the car. We got the travel bag as well, which I highly recommend for ease when flying. We also have the bassinet accessory which is great, especially for those early weeks when I really wanted the baby facing us. He goes straight to sleep it in too which is amazing! Highly recommend.

Thank you Steph. Great to hear that you love your Indie

Mandy PSoutheast, SA

Love it, would definitely buy again!

Gives an excellent smooth ride, even for large toddlers.
Very easy and lightweight to push, even uphill.
Super quick and easy to fold and unfold.
Lightweight to put in and out of car boot.
And excellent feature that it stands up alone when folded up.
Also love the massive canopy!
There's nothing I don't like about this pram. Best one I've ever bought and I'd definitely buy again and recommend to everyone I know needing a pram.

Jenine K.Bumbleride

Hi Mandy, Thank you for your fantastic review of our Indie. We love to hear what mums think. Are you sure you bought it at Baby Bunting, they are not one of our stockists?

Mandy P

I've looked it up and it was actually Baby Junction, whoops!

:-)

Steve
Stevemelbourne

great pram great value

Easy to push, fold and great sun cover and very good suspension. If you are a runner check out the Bumbleride Speed. If you have a second child the Bumbleride Twin is excellent. Eco friendly made with environmental friendly fabrics. Better than other most other 3 wheel all terrain prams

Jenine K.Bumbleride

Thank you Steve, amazing that you have tried all three models!

Bon
BonIllawarra, NSW

Best 3 Wheel Pram!

This is the best 3 wheel pram! Easy to fold (need two hands) and unfold (can do one handed which is so useful in a pinch). The sunshade is the biggest and best we've seen, perfect for the Australian sun. The extra ventilation you can open up is a great feature.
The ability to lock the front wheel is also handy for running. Love the ability to adjust the seat back from lying down to sitting up and anything inbetween so easily.
Great design- the look as well as the great quality of the build. The recycled material is an extra plus! Love the included pump for the tires.
We also have the newborn carrycot and winter foot muff which have both been fabulous.

Jenine K.Bumbleride

Thank you Bon. You have drawn attention to all the little features that make a big difference. Thank you for taking the time to post

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Mary
MarySydney

Highly recommended!

Bumbleride is hands down the best pram manufacturer. After loving the incredible ease and practicality of the Indie Twin for our twins, it was a no-brainer to get the Indie for our littlest. It's solid, well built, easy to maneuver and super simple to fold. The feature I love most is the canopy - it extends so far that the sun is never in our babe's eyes! I also love the built-in 'bassinet' feature. It couldn't be more perfect a set up for a newborn - simply folding the footrest up makes it extremely cosy without the need for a separate bassinet. We recommend this pram to all our 'parent' friends.

Jenine K.Bumbleride

Thank you so much Mary. You must be a very busy mum and we value your opinion very highly. Please keep sharing your praise

SarenaSydney

Fantastic pram!

I love this pram. It’s really easy to take out and fold up, and also reasonably light compared to other very expensive prams. I’m a petite and small person so it was very important that I could carry it in and out of the pram easily. The foot muff keeps Bub warm but needs to be purchased additionally.

Highly recommended

Jenine K.Bumbleride

Thank you for your kind words Sarena. so glad it works well for you. In regards to the foot muff I hope you know that you can also use it as a liner only in warmer weather?

Sarena

Thanks! I didn’t know that so it’s great to know! Extra bonus! Still loving the pram every day.

Actually could I ask where I could get extra pads for the straps? I lost one and am worried the strap will cut into his neck once he’s older

Please contact our customer service on 03 9588 0999

morgzzz
morgzzzSydney, NSW

Love the Bumbleride Indie!!

Best purchase! I bought it on a recommendation from another friend. We have the bassinet attachment which is easy to use and attach, we have a Joie Gemm capsule that attaches to it with the Maxi Cosi attachment which makes life so easy. We love the pram attachment, it’s so lightweight, manoeuvres with ease, fits in the boot of our VW Golf easily. Walking to the park is a dream! The colour is stylish (grey) & its well made! I have no hesitation recommending the pram.

Pickle
PickleAdelaide, 5155

Best three wheel pram on the market

This is the best three wheel pram on the market. Great fold down shade (some are not so protective), smooth ride, basket holds heaps, easy to fold and transport, lightest three wheel. Great features as well. it is also the best looking pram I have ever owned. Just wish I got it earlier....

A06
A06Armidale

Great pram, handy and easy to use

The Bumbleride Indie has been a great purchase, and now on our second child with ours. The ability to put a capsule (Nuna Pipa) on the pram with capsule adaptors is great and means you don't have to take the kid out of the capsule to go into the shops. Lots of useful storage and east to manoeuvre as well. Particularly handy off road and on walks on our country road & 500m gravel driveway.

It is a bit bulky, but I haven't seen a pram yet that easily fits into a car well, just a function of the product I suppose.

Nice that the liner is made of bamboo and recycled products too.

Niki
NikiCabarita Beach

We have loved our pram!

After reading the great reviews of the Bumbleride Indie, I decided to go with this pram and I am so glad that we did. It is super easy to set up, fold down and manoeuvre. It has been really durable and can hold a lot of weight in the basket underneath. The zip pocket at the back is also really handy. We take this pram absolutely everywhere with us. It is great off road too. In 2 years we have only had to get one tyre fixed (as it had a slow leak) and I just took it up to the local bike shop and they replaced the tube on the spot. I ordered my pram online when I was living in remote FNQ and found a supplier who had a flat shipping rate of $30 (sorry I can't remember who it was but they were listed on the Bumbleride website).

Danielle
DanielleSydney

Best pram!!

I've been using this pram for 8 months and can not fault it! I was a keen runner before baby came and this pram has helped me get back to running. The pram itself is easy to put up and down, easy to manevour, wheels are easy to pump up and storage is more than enough. I had to contact customer support with a few questions and each time someone replied within the hour. Highly recommend for both everyday and the extreme runner.

aprilmoorie
aprilmoorieRandwick

We love this pram1

We absolutely love this pram or jogger. We don't really run, but we like the large seats and the larger wheels. We live in the inner city, so some of the footpaths are rough. We spent hours looking at this stroller, but the staff at Banana Baby was really helpful in showing us all the features and accessories that went with this stroller. It's also easy to fold and kind of small when folder, even compared to other stroller and prams.

Brendan
Brendanasked

We’ve had our Bumbleride just over 3 years (outside of its warranty). We are currently using it for our second child, it’s a fantastic pram and very versatile. Unfortunately only recently it hasn’t started locking when open, hence it keeps collapsing in on itself when it’s “lifted up”, like trying to get over a road curb. Not ideal with a baby in it. Has anyone had this issue? Is it fixable? We are a bit rural in Australia, so can’t really find a supplier to ask.

Leah
Leahasked

Hi there.
Is the single indie bassinet the same as the bassinet for the double indie?

Thanks,
Leah

Jess H

I haven’t used them, but I believe they are different dimensions so not transferable. There is a single bassinet and a twin bassinet listed on the Bumbleride Australia website.

Jenine K.Bumbleride

Hi Leah. Jess is right. The Indie Twin bassinet is different to the one for the single strollers. Hope this helps

Emmalina
Emmalinaasked

Hi there,
Can you substitute one seat on the twin for a bassinet? The only pictures I can find either have 2 bassinets or 2 seats but not the 1 each configuration.
Thanks,
Emma

Get an answer from our members and Bumbleride representatives

Features

• This $899 single-seat, forward-facing pram is suitable for babies and toddlers weighing up to 24.9 kg.
  • Designed with a compact, lightweight frame to make this 3-wheeler pram easy to push.
  • Air-filled tyres aid suspension and help eliminate any discomfort felt by baby caused by bumps and dips in the ground.
  • Folding the Bumbleride Indie is a function activated by an ergonomic trigger release on the handlebar.
  • Includes a foldable bumper bar, air pump and wrist strap. -Optional bassinet for an additional price.

Points of Praise

• Easy to manoeuvre, even over uneven surfaces pushing a toddler.
  • Simple folding mechanism was appreciated by parents and carers. The pram was also easy to carry and convey from place to place.
  • A wide range of excellent features made the Indie equally well-equipped for short trips to the shops, as well as all-terrain adventures.
  • The sun is kept out of littles ones’ eyes thanks to a generous sun canopy, which works well to achieve its purpose.
Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 25 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage