Bumprider Stand-On Board

Bumprider Stand-On Board Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Bumprider

24 questions from our users

Amandaasked

Hi, im looking for installation video for the bumprider board + seat for a GT city mini and GT city select?

Hi Amanda,
We don't have any videos of it attached to Baby Joggers products however we recommend contacting/visiting your store of purchase for assistance for the best way to attach.
Bumprider AU

Bec O.
Bec O.asked

I’ve attached it to my icandy however I feel my toddler needs to be in closer as he’s in the way of my feet and I’m walking awkwardly and outstretched to push the pram! I feel I’ve done something wrong??

Melissa P.
Melissa P.asked

Hi our sit on bumprider has just arrived and our daughter loves it but we must not have it installed quite right because the seat keeps flipping backwards when she’s on it even though we’ve tried the attachment straps in a few different spots on the pram

Catherine d.
Catherine d.

This is exactly what's happening to me

Hi Melissa P,
If you're having issues with installation, please email support@anstel.com.au with images of your set up and our customer service team will assist.
Regards

Tegan W.
Tegan W.asked

Does this fit the icandy peach?

Hi Tegan,
Yes, it will fit. See the image in https://bit.ly/2XLaaZW which will show how it's attached.
Bumprider AUS x

Ioanna
Ioanna

Yes it fits all prams, comes with staps that will universally fit onto the pram. :)

Guy
Guyasked

Does the bump rider board fit on a mother’s choice 3 wheeler pram?

Customer Service TeamBumprider

Sorry, it appears we missed your question from some time ago because our login hadn't been active.
The Bumprider is supposed to fit all prams but we recommend asking and/or trying it instore first.
Regards,
Bumprider AUS.

Nick

It the only board that fits any pram, 100% There is even a refund if it doesn’t. But it will fit for sure. No need to check with a retailer!

katisha j.
katisha j.asked

Hi just wondering if it will fit on a icandy double?

Hi katisha j.
Regards,
Bumprider AUS.

Kerrieasked

Does this fit a Steelcraft Agile? Anyone used it with this pram before?

Nikki A.
Nikki A.

Hi Kerrie- did you end up trying one? I also have a Steelcraft Agile and I can’t adjust the handle so I wonder if that will be an issue

Kerrie

Hi Nikki, yes, I got one. It fits very easily and quickly to the pram and can definitely be used with it, but because you can’t adjust the pram’s handle, I do find myself walking more to the side of the pram to push it, or walking further back with my arms stretched out further forward. Other negatives include: if I turn a corner in the supermarket aisle too sharply and too quickly, the skate board doesn’t turn with it and I have to stop, get my toddler off, then turn the skateboard myself; it’s not really built for steep hills or grass/bumpy surfaces (although I don’t know if any skateboard/pram combo would be); occasionally if I let go of the pram, my toddler’s weight causes the pram to tip back, so I always keep one hand on the handle or ask her to step off if I need to let go; and you can’t really rock the pram back and forth when the toddler is on the skateboard, so when the baby starts crying I just have to keep moving forward instead. I have nothing to compare it to, so I don’t know if these are universal issues that other prams and skateboards also have or not. I think that because the pram wasn’t designed to have a skateboard, you will have these issues with any skateboard that you buy for the agile. Overall though, I’ve been happy with it, as it serves its purpose for shopping trips and anywhere with a flat surface, and my toddler absolutely LOVES riding on it, but I wouldn’t be using it for long leisurely walks on bumpy or hilly terrain. Hope this helps!

Sam k
Sam kasked

Will this fit on Mountain Buggy Nano?

Myurong G
Myurong G

Emily T
Emily Tasked

Can you attach to the side of the pram instead of the back??

Nick

Actually some people did, but it’s not recommended. I guess it’s more difficult to push.

Elle M
Elle Masked

Does this attach to a Baby Jogger City Select WITH ROOM for two seats on the pram?

My toddler will be 2 and expecting twins so I want two seats for twins PLUS this option for my toddler to ride.

Anyone finding issues with the board getting in the way when walking? E.g clipping ankles?

Thanks!

A bit late, but yes!

NGR
NGRasked

Does the bump rider fit the UPPAbaby Vista?

penracer
penracer

Yes it fits the vista and the alta

Rayne78
Rayne78asked

Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement strap or hook strap rather. Movers lost it in our military move.

Amanda

No. Sorry I started answering without reading your question properly. The little hook part on my strap broke and I found a small caribiner to take its place. Maybe try using the prams tether strap in this way.

Manish Lalwaniasked

Hi,
I have baby zen yoyo stroller and was wondering if I buy bump rider sit will it be difficult to move around the stroller as I would have to stretch my full arm to reach the stroller handle.

Amanda

I currently have my bump rider attached to my peg perego and I do find my arms are at full reach, so I tend to walk to the side (if that makes sense). I'd recommend you try and get to a store and try it out.

Mvic
Mvic

Hi, I'm short and yes I find it more difficult to steer the pram with the bumprider on, we have the mountain buggy swift. However I'm shorter side so if you're taller you might be ok. Even if it's more difficult its easier than having my toddler walking while I push the pram!

Manish Lalwani

Thanks for your response. I am quite tall and was wondering because i have to bend to push the stroller so it shldnt be that I have to bend and also stretch my arm. Still confused as to carry 2 strollers or buy one bump rider. Can't try it over here as it is only available online

Th and

Woowooasked

Hi there - does anyone know how the bumprider can fit on an icandy peach? From what I can see the two hooks on the rider are too small to fit on the bars of the icandy? Thank you

Amanda

It has straps kind of like fat cable ties that wrap around the bars of the pram and then feed through a clip system, which is in turn attached to the hooks I think you mean. These straps are about 24cm long. Hope this helps.

Woowoo

Ah I see - the board I bought (second hand but in good condition) does not have any straps, just the board with two arms which are adjustable and 2 small hooks at the end of the arms?

Woowoo

It's all sorted! The two ties were missing! I have them now.

Monks
Monksasked

Hi! I have a strider plus, just wondering if it will fit as there is no bar that runs across the bottom of the pram the bars go up.

Amanda

Because the parts that attach to the pram swivel 360 degrees you should be able to fit them. I swap mine between a stroller and 2 different prams and have always managed to find a spot to attach the bumprider to, wether it be vertical or horizontal bars. It's flexibility comes from you being able to adjust it at several different points, but if you can get to a store that sells them (I got mine from Baby Bunting) go in and try it out.

Vick Masked

I have a baby jogger city mini zip but the buggy board I have stops it from folding so I need a buggy board that can be removed easily and fully before folding (without leaving straps behind). Is the bumprider easy to detach? Or do the fixing straps take a while to remove once fitted?

Amanda

It takes literally seconds to remove. Nothing is left on the pram. With a bit of practice not much longer to put it back on.

Vick M

Thanks! I bought the bumprider and it works a treat. I'm sure I will get even quicker at it with practice.

Lala
Lala

Can I ask where you've managed to fit the bumprider on the zip and if it's easy to push? Where does the older kids stand in regard to the handle?

Anna
Annaasked

Does anyone know the weight limit for this product?

Amanda

The manual says 20kg (44lb).

Lena Nguyen
Lena Nguyen

Actually on the website it says it goes up to 30 kg. BONUS! http://www.anstel.com.au/bumprider/

cherrysmith88
cherrysmith88asked

Would the bump rider fit a steelcraft profile pram does anyone know..?? :-)

ashlie.123

It fits on any pram, I found it better on a pram that faces you but it doesn't really matter, I had mine on a steelcraft cruiser and it was amazing, it's very universal :)

Christine
Christineasked

When not in use, can I hang it up somehow or do I have to remove it completely?

ashlie.123

You can just unclip it from the bits that connect to the pram and just clip it on when you need it, it's really easy to do, I clipped and unclipped it everytime I used it, if I didn't need it I just left it in the boot, the little clips stay on the pram and dare out of the way :)

Amanda

It comes with a strap and clip. I loop the strap around the handle of my pram and the clip attaches to a hole in the top of the board. You can loosen the board at its pivot point (2 screws that you use to level the board) and it will hang flat or just hang it as is and all you need to do is unclip it and it's ready.

Marisa
Marisaasked

Will the bumprider fit a steelcraft strider plus.. Has anyone used it on this specific pram please???,

ashlie.123

The bump rider fits on any pram, I had it on a steelcraft cruiser the clips are universal, the prams that face you so that the toddler can see too are the best, but they can still go on the others for specific brands contact the bump rider sellers on eBay :)

Get an answer from our members and Bumprider representatives

Other Pram & Stroller Accessories