Bumprider Stand-On Board

Bumprider Stand-On Board

See the Best Pram & Stroller Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bumprider

4.2
Ioanna
IoannaAdelaide

Good option for an older toddler/child

I purchased the Bumprider when my son (3years) grew out of the tandem seat on our pram.
Its very easy to attach, you just use the ties to attach to the pram and adjust the Bumprider and click it on.
It's great for shopping centres and flat surfaces but not so much on uneven paths or rough surfaces (it gets abit rickety) also, if my son pulls too much on the side of the pram, the pram starts to tip back (we have a 3 wheeler pram so that may be why)
I wouldnt recommend it for a younger child, as they need to be able to balance and stand on it for a long period of time.
Its a good product but its not perfect, definetely a cost effective option though.

Purchased in February 2020 at Catch for $145.00.

Mvic
MvicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good universal pram board

This is a good board, very easy to attach. My toddler (2yrs, 4 months) enjoys riding it immensely when we go out. The only criticism I have are: the board tends to swing from side to side quite a bit which can make it unstable and so hard for a toddler to hold on. Also the strap to hang it away when not in use is not the best, I have it hooked up to my pram hooks to make it work.

Amanda
Amandaasked

Hi, im looking for installation video for the bumprider board + seat for a GT city mini and GT city select?

Bumprider
Customer Service TeamBumprider

Hi Amanda,
We don't have any videos of it attached to Baby Joggers products however we recommend contacting/visiting your store of purchase for assistance for the best way to attach.
Bumprider AU

Bec O.
Bec O.asked

I’ve attached it to my icandy however I feel my toddler needs to be in closer as he’s in the way of my feet and I’m walking awkwardly and outstretched to push the pram! I feel I’ve done something wrong??

Melissa P.
Melissa P.asked

Hi our sit on bumprider has just arrived and our daughter loves it but we must not have it installed quite right because the seat keeps flipping backwards when she’s on it even though we’ve tried the attachment straps in a few different spots on the pram

Catherine d.
Catherine d.

This is exactly what's happening to me

Bumprider
Customer Service TeamBumprider

Hi Melissa P,
If you're having issues with installation, please email support@anstel.com.au with images of your set up and our customer service team will assist.
Regards

See all Bumprider Stand-On Board questions

Get an answer from our members and Bumprider representatives

CategoryPram & Stroller Accessories