Bumprider Stand-On Board

Bumprider Stand-On Board

See the Best Pram & Stroller Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bumprider

4.2
ashlie.123
ashlie.123

PERFECT

i got mine from ebay, my daughter loved it! used it on a steel craft cruiser from 2-3.5 until i didn't need it anymore i was quite sad to get rid of it i loved it so much, it was so easy to clip on and off, reversing was a bit hard with it on, but easily worth it, highly recommend, absolute life saver!!!!
easy, reliable, great quality

Amanda
AmandaMelbourne

Brilliant

Although this is the first toddler board I've tried I'm pretty sure I wont need to bother trying any others. Bumprider is easy to install and use, rolls along beautifully and I can attach it to my pram and stroller without requiring any other attachments or tools. I thought I might have trouble with my pram as it has a foot brake, but after trying a few different positions, no problem. My little boy loves it because it is his special spot now his baby brother has come along.
So easy to attach and use. Works like is says on the box.

Great board!

After trying a few different boards for my toddler without success, I finally found this unique board, which works perfectly! Besides working like a charm it is also good looking and has a neat transporting system while in stand-by mode :) I recommend this product to anyone looking for a toddler board.
Design, technical features

Amanda
Amandaasked

Hi, im looking for installation video for the bumprider board + seat for a GT city mini and GT city select?

Bumprider
Customer Service TeamBumprider

Hi Amanda,
We don't have any videos of it attached to Baby Joggers products however we recommend contacting/visiting your store of purchase for assistance for the best way to attach.
Bumprider AU

Bec O.
Bec O.asked

I’ve attached it to my icandy however I feel my toddler needs to be in closer as he’s in the way of my feet and I’m walking awkwardly and outstretched to push the pram! I feel I’ve done something wrong??

Melissa P.
Melissa P.asked

Hi our sit on bumprider has just arrived and our daughter loves it but we must not have it installed quite right because the seat keeps flipping backwards when she’s on it even though we’ve tried the attachment straps in a few different spots on the pram

Catherine d.
Catherine d.

This is exactly what's happening to me

Bumprider
Customer Service TeamBumprider

Hi Melissa P,
If you're having issues with installation, please email support@anstel.com.au with images of your set up and our customer service team will assist.
Regards

See all Bumprider Stand-On Board questions

Get an answer from our members and Bumprider representatives

CategoryPram & Stroller Accessories