Bunbury Auto Group

Bunbury Auto Group

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bunbury Auto Group? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Bernie
    BernieBridgetown

Happy customer

Fantastic Service. Very professional and friendly,nothing is to much trouble. Had extras added to Vehicle which Russell organised before pick up. Would highly recommend this Dealership..

Chris
    Chris

These guys are the best.

I just purchased a new Pajero Sport from these guys after a horror experience with Toyota Midland in which I pulled out of the deal. I dealt with Ray at Bunbury Auto Group and he was fantastic. No problems at all and very organised. I drove from Perth to buy my new car & I would do it all again. I can't recommend them enough.

Other Car Dealerships

Best in Town!

I am onto my 2nd new car through the fantastic team at Bunbury Auto Group, my first new car purchase was a Mitsubishi Lancer which I loved, never had a problem, always well serviced at the service team, never a t not crossed. My second new car is a Jeep Compass and I have been so impressed since day one of dealing with everyone in the office, from reception to finance department, to sales team and service team the customer service is AMAZING and second to no other in town, I am proud to support local people who give outstanding initial and after-sale service. I know I can trust everyone there and would gladly recommend anyone, they have a vehicle to suit absolutely everyone. Give them a call today to see how they can help you :)

paulpowell3540
    paulpowell3540Perth, WA

Russell Halls Bunbury Mitsubishi

Had tremendous services here after buying a second hand Triton. good deal on trade in and have it serviced here after recommendation from a previous employee of the company.
    They do a great service and drop you off and or pick you up to get your serviced vehicle. They also once took me into the workshop and showed me a hosesliding which I was concerned about ( but its supposed to do that!)
    Fully explain the work they have done and none of the usual sales patter, very friendly straight and honest dealership I recommend.
    They have done top servicing at a decent price too

Car Dealerships