Bundll (page 3 of 14)

Listing monitored by Bundll

Pros

• Shop anywhere (online and instore) where MasterCard is accepted and bundle your transactions into one simple repayment to pay on your chosen repay day (you have 14 days to repay a bundll)

• No interest or account fees

• Snooze feature allows you delay repayment for a bundll by an additional 14 days. You can snooze multiple times on each bundll if needed.

• Collect free snoozes to add to your snooze pot by referring friends

• Every time you use a snooze, you must make a $20 bundll minimum repayment. However, this is not an extra fee - it will be deducted from your balance, decreasing the amount owed on the bundll by $20.

Cons

• Buying snoozes requires a superbundll account which costs 5% of the total amount you add to your superbundll

• Each snooze costs $2.50

• 24-hour grace period for a missed repayment, then a $10 late fee is applied and your account is suspended

• Rates and Fees
  • Application Process

Dayona
DayonaGippsland, VIC

This is perfect for me.

This has been great. A real life savour. So glad I go it. Wouldn't live without it now. It has taken so much stress. Easy to use easy to pay

janine l.Bundll

Hey Dayona, thanks for the 5-star review. Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

GratefulUser
GratefulUserCanberra 2600, ACT

I love it so much!

This is one of the best things I’ve ever found!
My only dislike is that it doesn’t accommodate people who get paid monthly. When I use Bundle in the first half of the month I always need to use a Snooze.

janine l.Bundll

Hey there, thanks for the 5-star review. Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product but it’s very hard to close your account.

I have used Bundll without issue until I tried to close my account. The function on the app to close the account doesn’t work, the online form doesn’t work either. The support chat and phone line can’t seem to figure it out. I need the account closed ASAP and I need proof but it’s taking way longer than it should. Today I was told that there’s a glitch with superbundll which means that I can’t close it. Needless to say it’s very frustrating and there’s no clear timeframe for when it will be resolved. They don’t seem to be very organised or communicate with each other as each time I have to go through the tedious process of explaining my issue over and over again.

Deb
Deb

Perfect

Excellent love it it . Been a life saver. No hidden costs . Best credit card out at the moment. The snoozes are a great idea also. Gf BBB hh GH hh

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Deb! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Excellent product, VERY BAD SUPPORT.

janine l.Bundll

Hey John, sorry to hear about your experience. Flick us an email at hello@bundll.com.au together with your full name, email address and mobile number. We'll get back to you ASAP. The bundll team

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What are Buy Now, Pay Later Services?

Your guide to the ins and out of Buy Now Pay Later services, including a look at the top companies Afterpay, Zip Pay, Openpay, and Latitude Pay.

Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
what-are-buy-now-pay-later-services
Customer
CustomerPerth, WA

Customer service is useless

I had an issue using my virtual card at an international merchant but it kept saying "Declined by issuer". I emailed customer service, 3 days later they responded asking me to provide my full ID details - all via unsecured email! I refused based on security grounds, and suggested that they call me if they would like to verify my ID. Another 5 days went by until they responded, this time stating that I should call them.

I didn't bother. Why is there such a lengthy delay in email response, and why are they asking their customers to ID via plain text email? Why not call the customer if they need to ID to resolve a query? Very poor.

janine l.Bundll

Hey there, sorry to hear about your experience. Flick us an email at hello@bundll.com.au together with your full name, email address and mobile number. We'll get back to you ASAP. The bundll team

KKHSydney Surrounds, NSW

Too confusing.

Bundle was a life saver when I needed the money but I'm so confused about how it works. I'm really concerned because I do not want to default on any payment. I've already emailed them but it still makes no sense. Do I need to simply pay it back in one lump sum or can I pay it back in instalments I really don't understand it.

KKH

Ok ill do that thank you.

Kris C.
Kris C.Illawarra, NSW

Great app and easy to use

Easy to use and always works for me. Cant live without my bundll. Tells me balance and time to pay. Have recommended to my friends. Thank you bundll. Here’s cheers

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Kris! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Homer Simpson
Homer Simpson Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent app

Buying hookers and onlyfans page has never been easier and the wife has no clue with the ease of the app. Decently recommend this app to anyone that wants a separate account

nate
nateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Edit: Bundll have resolved my issues

Bundll have resolved issues that I had with the service and as a result I'm updating my review to OK - I am sure that going forward they'll take into account the feedback given and continue to improve the service.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Nate, sorry for the trouble you are experiencing with our app. We'll have a look into this. Our team will be sending you an email for updates.

Bundll Team

olivera
oliveramelbourne

Tried sign up run into issue rejected after app scans bank

Tried sign via app went into issue says no eligible my main issue was they use screening of bank you have to enter bank if and password is this safe or not I'm no sure I was after that worried as well was no gone ahead

Kalyan
KalyanSydney, NSW

This is the best

Very much useful and most easier way to pay and spend.
Easy way to pay bills and repayments.
Would be much better if we could have easy and clear access to history.

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Kalyan! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

K L.
K L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic

Amazing love Bundll very fair and reasonable highly recommend. You can use it anywhere.
Customer service is fantastic very compassionate and friendly, willing to help.
I would be lost without Bundll.

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, KL! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Liz
LizNorth Western Region, NSW

Very flexible repayments

Very convenient and super flexible repayments puts the consumer in control. Enhances budgeting skills, discipline & responsibilities. Digital card accepted everywhere! Snooze option is a wonderful tool to use if need extra time to pay of repayments.

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Liz! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

This is so perfect

Very reliable for me . This helps me a lot. I love it very much. I use it everyday expensive of my daily life. Even I suggest my friend also to use it

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Raiyan! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Robert S.
Robert S.South East Queensland, QLD

Has been great to use

Awesome app. Easy to navigate. Excellent availability for use, anywhere tap n go is accepted. Customer service is good. Had no issues with the service and app. Would definitely recommend, 5 stars.

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Robert! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Dinesh K.
Dinesh K.Victoria

This is the best thing ever.

This is so easy to use anywhere and no interest. Paying back is easy too. I use it everyday by just taping it at supermarket or any other shops.
All I wish that they would have given me little bit more to use.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Dinesh, thanks for the 5-star review. Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Murray W.
Murray W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely brilliant app. Love it.

Fantastic for times when you are a bit short of cash. Easy to follow rules with a helpful, polite, reminder of an upcoming payment due. I use it on my watch all the time.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Murray, thanks for the 5-star review. Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Disappointed and Frustrated

I queried a couple of transactions last month and my Account was suspended without notice. I was told will be issued a replacement virtual card but it’s been almost a month but until now have not received anything. customer service tell me they’re having some issues but no time frame Is given as to when I will get my replacement virtual card. I sent multiple emails to frauds team and verification team but have not received any response. All I want is to be updated of what is happening with my account. Needs a lot of improvement in customer service communication. Don’t let us be in the dark.

janine l.Bundll

Hey there, sorry to hear about your experience. Flick us an email at hello@bundll.com.au together with your full name, email address and mobile number. We'll look into this. The bundll team

Awesome

Haven’t had any issue with this app. Has saved me many times when I have been short of cash. Highly recommend in those times you need some extra money. I have not had to pay ANY fees for using it.

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Dave! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Kelsie M
Kelsie MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Repayments don't work

I have been trying to pay my account for weeks and keep getting an error. I managed to get 3 payments to process by putting in random amounts but still have $5 remaining that I cannot get to go through. Customer support on the app are useless.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Kelsie, thanks for raising this. Can you send us your full name, email address and mobile number via hello@bundll.com.au? Once received, we'll look into this. The bundll team.

Love BUNDLL

Love BUNDLL just easy to have a payment from my phone spare money aside in case you need something fast, the app is so easy to use and payments to your bundll account simple to use

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Maggs! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

triStar
triStarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It’s a great app if you can commit

You only have 2 weeks to pay off your debt from first use. So you need to spend wisely, and know your repayment capabilities. It’s great though that you can pay virtually on almost anything, like a credit card.

janine l.Bundll

Hey there, thanks for the 4-star review. Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

John O'brien
John O'brienSydney, NSW

Best app ever

I started using bundll a couple of months ago and I absolutely love the app. I enjoy the wide variety of stores and I also like how I get a text message reminding me I have an upcoming payment due

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, John! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Like afterpay but with steroids the best thing since sliced bread

This is thousand times better then after afterpay or any other on the market so easy to use and security for this app is top notch I highly recommend this for anyone and convenience to own something u normally can't afford in one hit this helps achieve that,not only for shopping but also helps when u need emergency cash and don't have on hand as this has no limits, anywhere you can use paypass.

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Kylie! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team