Bundll (page 4 of 14)

Listing monitored by Bundll

Pros

• Shop anywhere (online and instore) where MasterCard is accepted and bundle your transactions into one simple repayment to pay on your chosen repay day (you have 14 days to repay a bundll)

• No interest or account fees

• Snooze feature allows you delay repayment for a bundll by an additional 14 days. You can snooze multiple times on each bundll if needed.

• Collect free snoozes to add to your snooze pot by referring friends

• Every time you use a snooze, you must make a $20 bundll minimum repayment. However, this is not an extra fee - it will be deducted from your balance, decreasing the amount owed on the bundll by $20.

Cons

• Buying snoozes requires a superbundll account which costs 5% of the total amount you add to your superbundll

• Each snooze costs $2.50

• 24-hour grace period for a missed repayment, then a $10 late fee is applied and your account is suspended

• Rates and Fees
  • Application Process

I love bundll it's a great app only thing is the super bundll should be changed so you can use the money

I believe that the super bundll is a bit of a joke and the fact that you can't get more money after a few months of paying regular payments for customers who are loyal and trustworthy

Kau Rima
Kau RimaSydney, NSW

It’s so handy and easy to use

Let’s just say it helped me when I was stuck and need help fast. Payments was easy to handle and you can shop anywhere and pay for everything not like some other pay after products most are limited uses and cannot shop for anything everywhere. Thank you Bundle your my lifesaver.

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Kau! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Joanne M.
Joanne M.Hunter Region, NSW

Can't get better

Seriously you can't get better then bundle you can use it anywhere anytime without having a cent on you or in your bank absolutely love it i recommend bundle to everyone..

janine l.Bundll

Hey Joanne, thanks for the 5-star review. Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

johno F.
johno F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So handy it’s amazing

This app has literally got me out of trouble a bucket load of times ... very handy and very easy to use and you get really good help when needed from the 24/7 support group

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Johno! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Janice H.South East Queensland, QLD

Bundll is a great service. It has helped me so much

Bundll is a great way to get the things you need. As it gives you time to pay. It was an easy application form and got answer straight away. So easy to make payments also.

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Janice! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Thank You.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What are Buy Now, Pay Later Services?

Your guide to the ins and out of Buy Now Pay Later services, including a look at the top companies Afterpay, Zip Pay, Openpay, and Latitude Pay.

Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
what-are-buy-now-pay-later-services

Worst Company Ever

I was signing up to this and it came to 4 our of 6 steps where it asks for your phone number. I put my number in and says that this number exists. I have never signed up before and was confused so spoke to live chat and they pretty much advised that its declined because they could not verify my identity and thing. I asked how can you decline something that hasn't even been completed which I stated firstly at the start of the enquiry! Literally ran in circles with no help or solution. There system and customer service is a complete joke. Supposed to be helping people but there is no help here.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Kay-c, thanks for raising this. Can you send us a screenshot of the error message together with your full name, email address and mobile number via hello@bundll.com.au? Once received, we'll look into this and investigate. The bundll team.

Haylee E.
Haylee E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome app!

Awesome app! So handy and so easy to navigate and repay! Love it, i would definately recomend giving this app a go! You can snooze your repayments if you need more time as long as u make the minimum $20 repayment!

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Haylee! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Jarryd
JarrydSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing!

If you work for yourself finding a small line of credit can be extremely hard however with bundll you are able to receive an easy line of credit for when you have slower weeks. Truly great product and I highly recommend it! The ability to snooze your bundll as well is extremely handy as well

janine l.Bundll

Hey Jarryd, thanks for the 5-star review. Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Was really good until I had a possible fraudulent transaction

Had been using it since December was always on time or early with repayments. Thought I had a fraudulent transaction they were quick to shut card down on further investigation it was the service provider fault and it has taken over a week now to try and get my card reactivated. There is no help line only chat or email. Service is basically scripted and non helpful and has become very tedious if they can stop a card within minutes but it takes over a week to reactivate I think they should really look at there service model.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Dale. sorry to hear about your experience. Flick us an email at hello@bundll.com.au together with your full name, email address and mobile number. We'll get back to you ASAP. The bundll team

Kim
KimSydney, NSW

Something is wrong

After putting in my passcode it comes up error 500, even when I want to pay some money on account it does the same thing. I don’t want to pay if I will be charged twice

janine l.Bundll

Bundll is a hot piece of steaming garbage.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Dylan, sorry to hear about your experience. Flick us an email at hello@bundll.com.au together with your full name, email address and mobile number. We'll get back to you ASAP. The bundll team

Brendon Holley
Brendon HolleyGippsland, VIC

Massive waste of time

Link your bank and give them license details for no reason.... approved for $1000 wouldn't even let me spend 200 then asked me to verify again... pointless why make you link a bank account with clearly my details on it to ask me to verify again fair enough if all I have you was my license details.... false advertising really probably going to report it.

Fyi 0 customer service they will even comment on this to say email them.. but they don't even reply consumer affairs anyone? I think so.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Brendon, thanks for raising this. We have sent you an email. Kindly check and reply, we'll look into this. Bundll Team

Kat
KatPerth, WA

Loving bundll

Have had bundll for a while and have not used it alot but its handy to know its there when i need it.
Easy to install and use and love the snooze feature..

janine l.Bundll

Hey Kat, thanks for the 5-star review. Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Helen V.
Helen V.South East Queensland, QLD

Just don't bother with Bundll

Their customer service is atrocious, agents who don't have any idea on how their own product works, tell you one thing just to get you off chat, even if that is incorrect. I have managed to be hit twice due to a system error which they can't even fix so now I am stuck having multiple payments taken every fortnight rather than the single one owed. When I made a complaint all I got was "we don't know, we've passed on the feedback though." Terrible terrible service. Save yourself the hassle and use another BNPL company.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Helen, sorry to hear about your experience. Flick us an email at hello@bundll.com.au together with your full name, email address and mobile number. We'll get back to you ASAP. The bundll team

Such is Life
Such is LifeSydney, NSW

Easy to use pay things and even better part of humm

Bundll is a great way to do your weekly/monthly shopping/medications/petrol plus much much more I have no complaints as with humm they are both excellent makes life so much easier I am really pleased thanks Bundll I walk around without cash and coins everything is done with my phone on wallet I’m loving it.
Cheers

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Mandy
MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy to use, handy for times you don’t want to use your cash or budgeting made easy with Bundll. Recommend to anyone considering applying, just do it & see for yourself

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Mandy! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Fiona
FionaMurray Region, NSW

Bundll is amazeballs

This app has got me out of a jam more than once. It's a great app and one I have been recommending to all my family and friends. The repayments are simple and easy and the added feature if a payment snooze is fantastic. I have never had a problem with this app and will continue to use it.

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Fiona! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Alisha
Alisha

How TF can u get $1000 Max limit and have it overdraw to upto $1500

How do you have a Max limit of $1000 and yet they continue to allow other payments to come out?? I don't understand it and they can't tell me how it's possible. I stopped paying it but I do t want it on my record as a default. I contacted them when it was $1211 as it came up as "Bundll Purchase" where everything else is detailed but that over draw amount. Now it's gone passed $1500. After they locked the card weeks prior??? To find out what the payments were for. I stopped paying it now as it keeps increasing. And no they aren't fees for being overdrawn ether.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Alisha, thanks for raising this. Can you send us your full name, email address and mobile number via hello@bundll.com.au? Once received, we'll look into this and investigate. The bundll team.

Absolutely love it

I love bundles especially when ur running short on cash to shop at ur Coles store
Also I love how u can push snooze to have more time it’s awesome

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the 5 star review, Therese! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

I keep getting the error msg after doing pin number login

I can't log in thanks to the error msg. Can't do nothing at all helpless. Why I don't get it though does any one else have this problem or just me.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Ashoor, thanks for raising this. Can you send us a screenshot of the error message together with your full name, email address and mobile number via hello@bundll.com.au? Once received, we'll look into this and investigate. The bundll team.

Ashoor
Ashoor

I sent the details already to bundll hope it gets fixed

Ambz
AmbzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Couldn’t praise them more great and easy to use app help is always available. There’s no interest on money spent EVER and repayments are made simple so younger miss one.. love my bundll app

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Ambz! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

Rach
RachDarling Downs, QLD

Amazing

Awesome financial solution. Especially now they have added superbundll option. Allows me to keep repayments small when I need to. Would recommend this to friends that it may help our.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Rach, thanks for the 5-star review. Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

SAYS APPROVED FOR $1000 but card won't add always timing out

The app won’t even let me get past the 6th step of sign up. Every card I add goes through to 3D secure authentication through y bank which is fine but when redirected back to bundle just loads and loads till it says process timed out ihave been trying to add a card for 3 days now customer service team very very slow domt show much care

janine l.Bundll

Hey Kate, thanks for raising this. Can you send us a screenshot of the error message together with your full name, email address and mobile number via hello@bundll.com.au? Once received, we'll look into this and investigate. The bundll team.

Amazing would cry if I didn't have my bundle

Always reliable. And reassuring that even if you have a right week bundle will always allow le way options and still have your back. I trust this app with all my heart and so comforting to know they are always there to help. Love my bundle

janine l.Bundll

Thanks for the awesome rating, Lst! Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team

michael
michaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

This service has saved me a few times

I had a great job while back and eventually the contract ended and after awhile savings started to diminish. This lil service got me to my next job. It's easy to use. Practical and can help when you need it most. No games or gimmicks. Best lol product out there.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Michael, thanks for the 5-star review. Hope you continue to enjoy bundll. The bundll team