Listing monitored by Bundll

Pros

• Shop anywhere (online and instore) where MasterCard is accepted and bundle your transactions into one simple repayment to pay on your chosen repay day (you have 14 days to repay a bundll)

• No interest or account fees

• Snooze feature allows you delay repayment for a bundll by an additional 14 days. You can snooze multiple times on each bundll if needed.

• Collect free snoozes to add to your snooze pot by referring friends

• Every time you use a snooze, you must make a $20 bundll minimum repayment. However, this is not an extra fee - it will be deducted from your balance, decreasing the amount owed on the bundll by $20.

Cons

• Buying snoozes requires a superbundll account which costs 5% of the total amount you add to your superbundll

• Each snooze costs $2.50

• 24-hour grace period for a missed repayment, then a $10 late fee is applied and your account is suspended

• Rates and Fees
  • Application Process

Scott
ScottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dodgy company

This company is a disgrace. I have been one of many people who have had accounts opened in their name and have known nothing about it until a debt collectors notice turns up. Their debt collectors don't even answer their phone to talk about it and these idoits can even give any information on who or when accounts where opened. Cant wait for asic to through the book at them and the police cases mount.

Pool Supplies O.
Pool Supplies O.

Reported for fraud don’t waste your time

Won’t send statements, email support and chat support absolutely useless
Sent them screenshots of my details with the same details in writing and my written details and they say
‘Some details don’t match’ contact chat team
Chat team says ‘contact email team’

Phone number doesn’t work
It’s all online with clueless chat agents

Reported to my bank for fraud
They can deal with my bank
Sick of being kicked around

JoanneHobart, TAS

No Customer Support

I made a manual payment on Tuesday (days ago) and the payment has not been taken off my balance. I have contacted support twice through the app and emailed them as requested. Just an automated response, nothing happened. Its all good until they take your money and then deny they have received the payment.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Joanne, sorry to hear about your experience. Flick us an email at hello@bundll.com.au together with your full name, email address and mobile number. We'll get back to you ASAP. The bundll team

Joanne

I have emailed Bundll twice and received the same answer twice. I have lodged a transaction dispute with my bank. Bundll wasn’t willing to admit they received the payment even with evidence to the contrary. The bank can handle it.

Worst company EVER

My accounts been hacked multiple times and they repeatedly do nothing! I can’t even get the account frozen to stop the hacking. Don’t ever ever go with these people EVER!!!!!

janine l.Bundll

Hey Bec, thanks for raising this. Sorry to hear about your experience. We have sent you an email, once we receive your reply we'll look into this and investigate.

hcollidgeCanberra 2600, ACT

The worst customer service imaginable.

Imagine an app that has functional and helpful support.
Imagine a service provider looking after their customers.
Imagine a functional app.
Well there's none of that here, avoid this service at all costs they trap you with hidden fees and a terrible app. All that coupled with a useless support service who's only option is to email it the single manger who either doesnt exist or is so overwhelmed his response time is over a month.

janine l.Bundll

Hey hcollidge, we're always looking to improve your experience. Any specific incident we can look into for you? Let us know by reaching out to hello@bundll.com.au. The bundll team

hcollidge

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What are Buy Now, Pay Later Services?

Your guide to the ins and out of Buy Now Pay Later services, including a look at the top companies Afterpay, Zip Pay, Openpay, and Latitude Pay.

Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
what-are-buy-now-pay-later-services
Tanya P.South East Queensland, QLD

Useless

Unresolved complaint time and time again even with u getn me to email u!! Would help if u actually listened to what the i was saying!!!
My balance is still wrong!!!!!

janine l.Bundll

Hey Tanya, thanks for reaching out. We appreciate your frustration. Kindly check the email our team has sent you, it contains the breakdown of transactions.

Tanya P.

You guys are hopeless its not resolved!!!

craigSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 months complaint.

I transfered $334 from bundll to superbundll. Now this amount is in both places. 2 months I have been asking for rectification. Just auto response over and over. Not happy Jan.

janine l.Bundll

Hey there, sorry for the trouble you are experiencing with our app. We'd be happy to take a look into this for you, please send your full name, email address and mobile number via hello@bundll.com.au. The bundll team

craig

Your email address is invalid.

janine l.Bundll

Hi Craig, thanks for raising this. Can you please retry sending to hello@bundll.com.au

Thanks,

Blocked for no reason

4 days and still no reply. Blocked on the app for no reason. Unbelievable. Nobody will reply to fix the issue. Thanks for nothing. I sent everything they asked and still nothing

Application Process
janine l.Bundll

Hey Mel, sorry to hear about your experience. Flick us an email at hello@bundll.com.au together with your full name, email address and mobile number. We'll get back to you ASAP. The bundll team

Mel
Mel

Hi janine all sent.

Marg
MargMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why can’t I make a payment???

So annoying. Trying to pay off my account and the app keeps giving me an ‘oops’ error message. I just want to pay it off in full. Small amounts go through for no reason sometimes. But I’m sitting there like an idiot trying to pay off my account but it’s not possible. Hate it!

Adamski
AdamskiPerth, WA

Support service is non existent

I bought a present for myself online using bundll a few weeks ago for my 50th birthday.
A few days later I returned the item to the store as my partner had bought a duplicate present.
The store were happy to give back a refund.
Now nearly 3 weeks later and several e mails and live chats the sum of $749 has still not been refunded to my account.
Now there wanting the full amount from my account this week despite having returned the goods nearly 3 weeks ago.
Having to way 2 days minimum for a response by e mail and then getting the same response every time It’s incredibly frustrating

janine l.Bundll

Hey Adam, sorry to hear about your experience. Flick us an email at hello@bundll.com.au together with your full name, email address and mobile number. We'll get back to you ASAP. The bundll team

Alex
AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading and very poor service and false advertising

I was supposed to have my payments broken up into 6 fortnightly repayments, now the first payment is due yous are trying to get me to repay the full amount and after a lengthy conversation told me there is nothing you can do to help and that I have no choice but to pay it. I will not be paying it and I will be taking legal action if yous direct debit my account

janine l.Bundll

Hey Nicole, thanks for raising this. Can you send us a screenshot of the transactions together with your full name, email address and mobile number via hello@bundll.com.au? Once received, we'll look into this. The bundll team.

Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unethical

After weeks of sending me late payment fees after I have made a payment on the due date and refusing to reimburse me, they are now sending me collection notices for an amount I don't owe, claiming they have repeatedly tried to contact me when I can not get a response out of them.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Tim, thanks for raising this. Can you send us your full name, email address and mobile number via hello@bundll.com.au? Once received, we'll look into this and investigate. The bundll team.

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product but it’s very hard to close your account.

I have used Bundll without issue until I tried to close my account. The function on the app to close the account doesn’t work, the online form doesn’t work either. The support chat and phone line can’t seem to figure it out. I need the account closed ASAP and I need proof but it’s taking way longer than it should. Today I was told that there’s a glitch with superbundll which means that I can’t close it. Needless to say it’s very frustrating and there’s no clear timeframe for when it will be resolved. They don’t seem to be very organised or communicate with each other as each time I have to go through the tedious process of explaining my issue over and over again.

Customer
CustomerPerth, WA

Customer service is useless

I had an issue using my virtual card at an international merchant but it kept saying "Declined by issuer". I emailed customer service, 3 days later they responded asking me to provide my full ID details - all via unsecured email! I refused based on security grounds, and suggested that they call me if they would like to verify my ID. Another 5 days went by until they responded, this time stating that I should call them.

I didn't bother. Why is there such a lengthy delay in email response, and why are they asking their customers to ID via plain text email? Why not call the customer if they need to ID to resolve a query? Very poor.

janine l.Bundll

Hey there, sorry to hear about your experience. Flick us an email at hello@bundll.com.au together with your full name, email address and mobile number. We'll get back to you ASAP. The bundll team

Disappointed and Frustrated

I queried a couple of transactions last month and my Account was suspended without notice. I was told will be issued a replacement virtual card but it’s been almost a month but until now have not received anything. customer service tell me they’re having some issues but no time frame Is given as to when I will get my replacement virtual card. I sent multiple emails to frauds team and verification team but have not received any response. All I want is to be updated of what is happening with my account. Needs a lot of improvement in customer service communication. Don’t let us be in the dark.

janine l.Bundll

Hey there, sorry to hear about your experience. Flick us an email at hello@bundll.com.au together with your full name, email address and mobile number. We'll look into this. The bundll team