Listing monitored by Bundll

Pros

• Shop anywhere (online and instore) where MasterCard is accepted and bundle your transactions into one simple repayment to pay on your chosen repay day (you have 14 days to repay a bundll)

• No interest or account fees

• Snooze feature allows you delay repayment for a bundll by an additional 14 days. You can snooze multiple times on each bundll if needed.

• Collect free snoozes to add to your snooze pot by referring friends

• Every time you use a snooze, you must make a $20 bundll minimum repayment. However, this is not an extra fee - it will be deducted from your balance, decreasing the amount owed on the bundll by $20.

Cons

• Buying snoozes requires a superbundll account which costs 5% of the total amount you add to your superbundll

• Each snooze costs $2.50

• 24-hour grace period for a missed repayment, then a $10 late fee is applied and your account is suspended

• Rates and Fees
  • Application Process
BOSS S.
BOSS S.Hunter Region, NSW

Helpful until you need help hard to chat to bundll team & email is worse ,Iv had no luck in 3wks

Overcharged by nuviantecare $290 this company wont response to emails an no contact number I cant get help from bundll chat service or emails to have this sorted out Its taken 3weeks to get nowhere an I rely on bundll for shopping but this overcharged amount has left my credit amount maxed out, it's frustrating trying to get errors with overcharged amounts as I feel this company maybe a scam an I can't get help sorting the issue with bundll either.

Rates and Fees
janine l.Bundll

Hey there, sorry to hear about your experience. Flick us an email at hello@bundll.com.au together with your full name, email address and mobile number. We'll get back to you ASAP. The bundll team

Jarrod R.
Jarrod R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Start to the BNPL race but the product didn't evolve and for me it's broken.

Payment issues

I’ve made a couple of payments, including $200 this morning, that haven’t been updated on the app. However the money has still been deducted from my account. I’ve also emailed.

janine l.Bundll

Hey Stephanie, thanks for raising this. Sorry for the trouble. This issue has been sorted, please relaunch the app, the payments should reflect.

Bundll Team

Stephanie
Stephanie

Thank you for your prompt reply and for fixing that quickly! :)

Buy Now, Pay Later Services

Find out how Bundll compares to other Buy Now, Pay Later Services

olivera
oliveramelbourne

Tried sign up run into issue rejected after app scans bank

Tried sign via app went into issue says no eligible my main issue was they use screening of bank you have to enter bank if and password is this safe or not I'm no sure I was after that worried as well was no gone ahead

SAYS APPROVED FOR $1000 but card won't add always timing out

The app won’t even let me get past the 6th step of sign up. Every card I add goes through to 3D secure authentication through y bank which is fine but when redirected back to bundle just loads and loads till it says process timed out ihave been trying to add a card for 3 days now customer service team very very slow domt show much care

janine l.Bundll

Hey Kate, thanks for raising this. Can you send us a screenshot of the error message together with your full name, email address and mobile number via hello@bundll.com.au? Once received, we'll look into this and investigate. The bundll team.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What are Buy Now, Pay Later Services?

Your guide to the ins and out of Buy Now Pay Later services, including a look at the top companies Afterpay, Zip Pay, Openpay, and Latitude Pay.

Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
what-are-buy-now-pay-later-services
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.Perth, WA

I can't sign up and emailing the company still waiting for email back

I can't sign up to get bundll you email them still waiting for a email saying what the problem what is happening that I can't sign up to the bundll

Customer S.Bundll

Hey Cassandra! Are you still waiting on a reply? Send us an email at hello@bundll.com.au so this can looked into please. Thanks ^BB

Jess
JessQueensland

Was good until they withdraw you without telling you why

I was using bundll for a couple months give or take, no issues there, always paid back on time. I got an email requesting more documentation including my ID, part of my bank card and a selfie holding my ID (which is weird btw), anyway I eventually did that and then I get an email back saying they’ve withdrawn me from using their services.. says they can’t give a specific reason as to why. I see this has happened for others leaving a review too. At least give your customers a reason. You seem dodgy now, wouldn’t recommend after that, seeing it be done to others too.

You are not eligible message

I get a not eligible message when applying yet I fit the criteria specified on the website . I also have Humm which I qualified for large limits . Not sure how this happens . Is it a bug in the app ?

Customer S.Bundll

Heeeya, Michelle! Have you tried recently? We had a few app updates along the way. Let us know how you go.