Trip of a lifetime

Booked holiday to Russia etc 18 months ago ,paid $2000 for insurance ... Just before holiday I ended up on crutches ..I would liked to have cancelled my holiday or do it at a later date ,,I was told I would lose my money ...so I did the holiday ..I have no regrets in going except I didn't see alot of the atractions but I did my own tour which I enjoyed ... Food tour hotels ..tour guides were brilliant .... Just make sure you can walk a few Kilometres before booking for this holiday ....

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire, Flights, Insurance, Tour and Visa

Small group tour to China

Bunnik tour to Sri Lanka - a must on the bucket list

Just back from a great holiday .A truly memorable time; very professionally organised, personable guides, everything the tour promised. The food was great,only hot if you wanted, accommodation was wonderful and a great standard, the locals were so friendly. I felt safe the whole time. We were lucky and saw a wild leopard in the national park. Sri Lanka is a beautiful country with beaches , tea plantations, national parks , temples , history and cricket!

So disappointedSydney, NSW

Bunnik Tours .. don’t expect to fly with your partner

We have organised a trip to Peru on Tuesday and have just found out when we checked in that my husband and I are sitting near the toilets in separate rows on Latam. We contacted our Bunnik rep who told us that we would have to call Latam and upgrade our tickets on 7 flights so that we can sit together. Looks like they booked the cheapest tickets for the flights with the poorest seats. Really disappointed. Hope the rest of the tour is not like this!!!

Booking Type Cruise, Flights and Tour
Julie M.Bunnik Tours

An amazing trip to Sri Lanka with Bunnik Tours Passed all expectations.

Everything was perfect for my tour of Sri Lanka. Guide and others were very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Wonderful tour and exceptional place to visit. Safaris with the animals were awesome. Hotels and food were amazing and meals with the local people very interesting.

Heather

HeatherQueensland

Amazing Alpine Discovery.

CameronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First time small tour travelling experience

Just back from my first group tour experience. Went to Spain, Portugal and Morocco with Bunniks. Didn't know anything about tour holidays. Booked on-line and paid the quoted price. Went like clockwork. Fantastic guides. Great itinerary. Good mix of historical sites, natural and cultural experiences. There were so many experiences that were worth the journey on their own. Plenty of time allowed and good guidance for free activities. Well located accomodation. All the surprises were good ones. No unexpected expenses. So satisfied I've booked another trip for next year.

Great Holiday

We have just returned from our first Bunnik tour (Italian Discovery) and it was amazing. From our travel consultant through to our tour guide who was very informative, nothing was to much trouble. We would definitely recommend Bunnik to our family and friends

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Bunnick magic carpet ride thru 6 Eastern European countries over 3,500 km in late spring.

Have just returned from our third Bunnick tour. This trip overland from Moscow to Prague over 3,500 km through six countries worked very well, ably led by tour director Marina and our bus driver Argus.

Hopefully our group of 18 had enough churches, castles and history to satisfy their urges, The highlight for me was cruising in the bus across country, often up smaller rural roads, seeing the real rural areas at the end of spring with green crops and pastures, wild life and farm animals everywhere. It was peak stork nesting season so every spare power pole in Poland seemed to have a nest on top with 2-3 small chicks getting ready to fly.

Can highly recommend Bunnick and their in-country teams.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights, Tour and Visa
Julie M.Bunnik Tours

Met our expectations, on every front

We were on the same tour with Cass & Dave, and couldn’t fault any of there comments a great time was had by all,Uanee our guide was wonderful & yes made us all feel very safe.

Karin & Keith

Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bunnik were simply amazing

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Dave Cas

Dave CasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bunniks Namibia, Botswana and Victoria Falls

My wife and I have just returned from our African adventure organised by Bunniks. The 24 day adventure was a high quality tour with an appropriate safari vehicle, beautiful lodge accommodation, very knowledgable guide/ driver and the amazing array of animals seen on the 14 game drives and along the public roads. Each day was filled with a variety of activities. Our guide, Uanee was always at our side making us feel safe. The people of south western Africa are beautiful and were willing to please us as their guests.

Booking Type Flights and Tour

lynnyMELBOURNE

Amazing tour of South Korea and Japan

Ray and Jan Milliss

Ray and Jan MillissHunter Region, NSW

Another Bunnik 'must see' trip.

Northern Italy, Slovenia and Croatia was our just completed trip and Bunnik again delighted with diverse locations, relaxed starts and seamless organisation. We were constantly amazed at how understated each day's activities were: 'tastings' were full lunches in Italy and cruising the Croatian coast was five star! Being a small group enabled us access to many out-of-the-way destinations that were not 'loved to death' by crowds. Highly recommended.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Vicki

VickiSouth West, WA

Jewels of Dalmatia

Great trip. Well organised with lots of time to explore. The three nights in lake Bled were fantastic. We were never rushed. Had relaxed starts on most days. Excellent tour guide. Thankyou Branco. There were no hidden costs. Everything as stated in brochures. Loved it

Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Moroccan Discovery

Rod and Bev Crookham

Rod and Bev CrookhamIllawarra, NSW

We have just finished our trip to Spain, Portugal and Morocco with Bunnik. What a fabulous experience from the moment we arrived and greeted by our guide Luis who was a fantastic guide. The itinerary was almost perfect, accommodation very comfortable and we, as a group of 10 clicked from the very beginning. This was our third trip with Bunnik and they have been so easy and friendly to deal with. Thank you Bunnik :)

Suuz

SuuzSydney, NSW

11/10 for Customer Service

I recently had to cancel my tour of Northern Portugal and Spain as I ended up in hospital with spinal and other fractures. I contacted the team at Bunnik Tours to inquire about late cancellation and other fees. The response was very supportive of my situation and every query I made was answered completely. The team took my worries away at a time when I was so stressed and in a lot of pain. They even went beyond the call when I answered my door late in the afternoon to receive a gorgeous bunch of flowers!! What company to-day cares this much...? I was overwhelmed by their genuine care, support and sensitivity to my situation. Thank you Bunnik Tours and see you next year

ljb310

ljb310South East Queensland, QLD

Sri Lankan Discovery Tour

Marcus PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refund Policy

My mother suffered a brain aneurism 2 months prior to a trip booked for Spain and Morocco with a friend. She survived, however told not to travel by neurologist. She and her travel companion both paid $10k deposit each and now bunik will not refund one cent. A Disgusting no refund policy and poor customer service to not even try working towards a compromise given her life threatening circumstance. Beware of these money grabbing operators and seek alternative operators!

Marcus P

Thank you very much Julie. I appreciate the turnaround from your companies initial response.

Laurie

Laurieasked

Thinking of Vietnam and Cambodia tour (18-20 days..memory fails at the moment). My wife and I are 63 and 64 respectively with no real health issues and enjoy wialking. Is the Bunnik tour suitable for our age group covering tours, smaller bus size and accommodation?

Laurie. Absolutely go. I have already been Vietnam along the Mekong Delta and Cambodia. Had an absolutely wonderful time. Bunnik Tours are fabulous. You are only young just do it. You will enjoy it as much as I did. Catherine. Sri Lanka with Bunnik was on the same level.

Susan
Susan

I’m sure you will enjoy the Bunnik tour. They are a very professional group and the local guide in Sri Lanka was wonderful. Good group size, accommodation was very good, like minded people. You can’t go wrong.

Marg Basked

I am a senior lady travelling solo. I am doing 'Greece in Depth' Bunnik and actual tour starts 18 Sept. Day 2. arrive in Thessaloniki. Brochure says 'upon arrival into Thessaloniki airport...you will be met by a local representative holding a sign labelled 'Bunnik Tours'. I have searched on Google for the location to go to find this local representative and see that arrivals are on the ground floor but it is a large airport. I am disembarking off a domestic flight Aegean Airlines, so I would like to know where exactly I should look for the local representative who will be meeting me.

Cameron

Well, I'm just a fellow traveller who worried about this too, but when I arrived in Barcelona, feeling dreadfully overwhelmed, once I got completely out of all the baggage and immigration crush and out into the public area, I saw tour operators standing there with signs all over the place and I just kept walking along the lines until there she was, Cristina, holding a big red Bunniks sign. So don't worry, you'll find your guide in the public arrival area.

Marg B

Thankyou Cameron for taking time to answer me. I will do what you suggest and hope to see someone with a large Bunnik sign in Thessaloniki airport.

Ken
Ken

Hi Marg - Ken, also from Perth. Like Cameron, I negotiated Barcelona Arrivals very successfully last year, all signs (in English ) logically guided me to Luggage collection which is in close proximity to the 'Meet & Greet' area, where my Tour Director was waiting. Like Cameron, I was a bit stressed, but because of an unwanted issue at Frankfurt Airport ( 4th busiest in Europe & huge!). Thessaloniki will be similar to BCN but much smaller. In 2018, BCN, 7th busiest in Europe, 50172457 passengers; Athens, 27th busiest, 24135736; Thessaloniki, 3rd busiest in Greece, 6403396 - all with terminal sizes relevant to their passenger movements. Thessaloniki might appear large, but relative to Perth. Your Tour Director/Representative will be patient, so take your time, collect your bag. And wear your Bunnik back pack in front so he/she can spot you from a distance. Good luck & enjoy.

Marg Basked

I am a solo senior lady about to do the Greece in Depth starting/flying out 17 September 2019 commencing in Thessaloniki 18 Sept. I notice there are 3 full days 'at leisure' being Day 12. Athens, Day 16. Chania. Day 20.Santorini as well as some afternoons and mornings at leisure.
My question is, as I am solo, will the Tour Director be able to assist me with advice/guidance as to where to go and what to do to use my time at leisure WELL, and that I am SAFE going around alone. I ask this as I have no idea what I could do in Athens, Chania, Santorini wandering around alone.
I look forward to your reply.
Margaret B.