Bunnik Tours

• Trip Completed Yes (25) · No (3)
  • Ease of Booking
Stephen M.

Stephen M.Sydney, NSW

Refund Policy

We had a similar experience, Bunnik kept 25% of the cost of a tour they were subsequently unable to provide under our contract with them. I understand ours was just one of 25,000 complaints received by the ACCC. While ever there is the threat of COVID it's not worth the risk booking with Bunnik. The travel industry should be forced to hold traveller deposits in trust until their services have been satisfactorily completed. Using clients tour deposits as working capital would not be tolerated in any other business.

Diane

DianeWestern Australia

Egypt and Jordan in Depth by Bunnik - Can do better with another company

Refund Policy

Trip to Japan was cancelled because of Covid19 and Bunniks kept 25% of total paid which for our Book Group amounted to $20,000.. I feel, this is grossly unfair as I imagine all hotels in Japan gave complete refunds to Bunniks but they were within their rights. We will not book with Bunnik tours for any future travel.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Tour

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Bob Freestone

Bob FreestoneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Eighth Tour with Bunnik

Have just returned from Colours of Rajasthan and Nepal with Bunnik.
As usual the food and accommodation was very good. We covered a lot of territory in both countries, sometimes on appalling roads in Nepal. We had one driver, Ram, for the India section, who was outstanding. The representatives and local guides were excellent.
In Nepal we had various drivers who were all very competent while our National guide, Nabu, was fantastic.
As usual, except for a few very minor problems which were sorted out in the field, the trip went smoothly.
None of these minor problems were the result of any dealings with Bunnik.
I will definitely be booking my next holiday with Bunnik and wouldn't look anywhere else

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights, Tour and Visa

lueeessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highlights of Egypt Tour

We were looking for a holiday where we didn't need to think or worry about anything but just be on holiday. This tour met all our expectations. Bunnik looked after everything for us. Our tour guide was fantastic and all the staff that we met along the way were fabulous also. Cannot thank Bunnik enough for this experience.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights, Insurance and Tour
Wilko

WilkoNortheast, VIC

Egypt and Jordan in Depth

This holiday met all of our expectations and then some. It was well-paced, with time out here and there, or extra tours if you wanted them. Petra and Abu Simbel was outstanding, as was the Pyramids and the Valley of the Kings. Al Alemain was very moving. We loved Wadi Rum also! Took a balloon flight (an extra) in Luxor and it was incredible - you would be crazy to miss it. Good value for money with a high standard of accommodation. Tour guides were a walking encyclopedia of knowledge and couldn't do enough for us. Loved the Nile cruise also.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights, Tour and Visa

Tanzania and Kenya

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour

Trip of a lifetime

Booked holiday to Russia etc 18 months ago ,paid $2000 for insurance ... Just before holiday I ended up on crutches ..I would liked to have cancelled my holiday or do it at a later date ,,I was told I would lose my money ...so I did the holiday ..I have no regrets in going except I didn't see alot of the atractions but I did my own tour which I enjoyed ... Food tour hotels ..tour guides were brilliant .... Just make sure you can walk a few Kilometres before booking for this holiday ....

Booking TypeAccommodation, Car Hire, Flights, Insurance, Tour and Visa

Small group tour to China

Bunnik tour to Sri Lanka - a must on the bucket list

Just back from a great holiday .A truly memorable time; very professionally organised, personable guides, everything the tour promised. The food was great,only hot if you wanted, accommodation was wonderful and a great standard, the locals were so friendly. I felt safe the whole time. We were lucky and saw a wild leopard in the national park. Sri Lanka is a beautiful country with beaches , tea plantations, national parks , temples , history and cricket!

So disappointedSydney, NSW

Bunnik Tours .. don’t expect to fly with your partner

We have organised a trip to Peru on Tuesday and have just found out when we checked in that my husband and I are sitting near the toilets in separate rows on Latam. We contacted our Bunnik rep who told us that we would have to call Latam and upgrade our tickets on 7 flights so that we can sit together. Looks like they booked the cheapest tickets for the flights with the poorest seats. Really disappointed. Hope the rest of the tour is not like this!!!

Trip CompletedNo
Booking TypeCruise, Flights and Tour
Julie M.Bunnik Tours

An amazing trip to Sri Lanka with Bunnik Tours Passed all expectations.

Everything was perfect for my tour of Sri Lanka. Guide and others were very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Wonderful tour and exceptional place to visit. Safaris with the animals were awesome. Hotels and food were amazing and meals with the local people very interesting.

Heather

HeatherQueensland

Amazing Alpine Discovery.

Cameron

CameronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First time small tour travelling experience

Just back from my first group tour experience. Went to Spain, Portugal and Morocco with Bunniks. Didn't know anything about tour holidays. Booked on-line and paid the quoted price. Went like clockwork. Fantastic guides. Great itinerary. Good mix of historical sites, natural and cultural experiences. There were so many experiences that were worth the journey on their own. Plenty of time allowed and good guidance for free activities. Well located accomodation. All the surprises were good ones. No unexpected expenses. So satisfied I've booked another trip for next year.

Great Holiday

We have just returned from our first Bunnik tour (Italian Discovery) and it was amazing. From our travel consultant through to our tour guide who was very informative, nothing was to much trouble. We would definitely recommend Bunnik to our family and friends

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Bunnick magic carpet ride thru 6 Eastern European countries over 3,500 km in late spring.

Have just returned from our third Bunnick tour. This trip overland from Moscow to Prague over 3,500 km through six countries worked very well, ably led by tour director Marina and our bus driver Argus.

Hopefully our group of 18 had enough churches, castles and history to satisfy their urges, The highlight for me was cruising in the bus across country, often up smaller rural roads, seeing the real rural areas at the end of spring with green crops and pastures, wild life and farm animals everywhere. It was peak stork nesting season so every spare power pole in Poland seemed to have a nest on top with 2-3 small chicks getting ready to fly.

Can highly recommend Bunnick and their in-country teams.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights, Tour and Visa
Julie M.Bunnik Tours

Met our expectations, on every front

We were on the same tour with Cass & Dave, and couldn’t fault any of there comments a great time was had by all,Uanee our guide was wonderful & yes made us all feel very safe.

Karin & Keith

Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bunnik were simply amazing

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

JoT

JoTasked

Has anyone made the UK trip with Bunnik? If so I'd be interested in your review, thank you.

Chris S.asked

We are interested in doing the Highlights of Egypt and Jordan in mid March 2020. There are currently warnings about travelling in the Middle East - how aware is your tour company and the local guides of security and imminent threats?

Hi Chris
We had warnings when we decided to still travel. Everyone at Bunnik are very helpful and will keep you up-to-date of any issues. Security is very high in these countries, so everyone is doing their best to keep everyone safe.
We felt safe the whole time we were in Egypt. We had people on our tour that had been to Jordan and said they also felt safe at all times. You just need to follow their security protocols.

I guess given the current issues with Iran and Iraq it makes things a little more tense. We definitely had no issues in November.

Hope this helps.

Luisa

Chris S.

Many thanks for your reply - it is a particularly expensive tour so I guess the accommodation and guides seem of a very high standard compared to like itineraries.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your query regarding the Middle East. We pay very close attention to all of the countries we visit on our tours as the safety of our travellers is of utmost importance to us.

We have a proud history of more than 15 years’ touring in this region and work very closely with our local ground operators to ensure our travellers have the best experience while they are on tour.

Kind regards,
The Bunnik Tours team

Ann

Annasked

Hi, I'm thinking of doing the Scandinavian discovery in 2020 with Bunnik Tours as a solo. Do any members have feedback/reviews on this tour? I'm little concerned about the 2 internal flights on this tour, that is., do you miss seeing a lot of the countryside because you are flying instead of driving? Thank you!

Sue
Sue

I am also thinking about this trip, but also concerned we will miss out n scenery and fjords with the 2 flights. I am aware that the flights will save us a lot of time instead of driving, anyone have any comments regarding this

Hi Ann and Sue,

I understand your concerns as the scenery is what draws most people to visit this region of the world.

The two internal flights reduce travelling time. as driving these large distances would add a number of days to the tour, also making it more expensive. It's another case of not being able to cover everything - as much as we'd love to!

Please rest assured that there is plenty of absolutely gorgeous scenery throughout this tour, I don't think you'd be disappointed.

Thank you for your query and if we can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact our office or your travel agent.

Kind regards,