2.3

• Trip Completed Yes · No (3)
  • Ease of Booking

So disappointedSydney, NSW

Bunnik Tours .. don’t expect to fly with your partner

We have organised a trip to Peru on Tuesday and have just found out when we checked in that my husband and I are sitting near the toilets in separate rows on Latam. We contacted our Bunnik rep who told us that we would have to call Latam and upgrade our tickets on 7 flights so that we can sit together. Looks like they booked the cheapest tickets for the flights with the poorest seats. Really disappointed. Hope the rest of the tour is not like this!!!

Ease of Booking
Booking TypeCruise, Flights and Tour
Suuz

SuuzSydney, NSW

11/10 for Customer Service

I recently had to cancel my tour of Northern Portugal and Spain as I ended up in hospital with spinal and other fractures. I contacted the team at Bunnik Tours to inquire about late cancellation and other fees. The response was very supportive of my situation and every query I made was answered completely. The team took my worries away at a time when I was so stressed and in a lot of pain. They even went beyond the call when I answered my door late in the afternoon to receive a gorgeous bunch of flowers!! What company to-day cares this much...? I was overwhelmed by their genuine care, support and sensitivity to my situation. Thank you Bunnik Tours and see you next year

Ease of Booking
Booking TypeTour

Marcus PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refund Policy

My mother suffered a brain aneurism 2 months prior to a trip booked for Spain and Morocco with a friend. She survived, however told not to travel by neurologist. She and her travel companion both paid $10k deposit each and now bunik will not refund one cent. A Disgusting no refund policy and poor customer service to not even try working towards a compromise given her life threatening circumstance. Beware of these money grabbing operators and seek alternative operators!

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour
Marcus P

Thank you very much Julie. I appreciate the turnaround from your companies initial response.

Booking Services

Find out how Bunnik Tours compares to other Booking Services

JoT

JoTasked

Has anyone made the UK trip with Bunnik? If so I'd be interested in your review, thank you.

Chris S.asked

We are interested in doing the Highlights of Egypt and Jordan in mid March 2020. There are currently warnings about travelling in the Middle East - how aware is your tour company and the local guides of security and imminent threats?

lueeessa
lueeessa

Hi Chris
We had warnings when we decided to still travel. Everyone at Bunnik are very helpful and will keep you up-to-date of any issues. Security is very high in these countries, so everyone is doing their best to keep everyone safe.
We felt safe the whole time we were in Egypt. We had people on our tour that had been to Jordan and said they also felt safe at all times. You just need to follow their security protocols.

I guess given the current issues with Iran and Iraq it makes things a little more tense. We definitely had no issues in November.

Hope this helps.

Luisa

Chris S.

Many thanks for your reply - it is a particularly expensive tour so I guess the accommodation and guides seem of a very high standard compared to like itineraries.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your query regarding the Middle East. We pay very close attention to all of the countries we visit on our tours as the safety of our travellers is of utmost importance to us.

We have a proud history of more than 15 years’ touring in this region and work very closely with our local ground operators to ensure our travellers have the best experience while they are on tour.

Kind regards,
The Bunnik Tours team

Ann

Annasked

Hi, I'm thinking of doing the Scandinavian discovery in 2020 with Bunnik Tours as a solo. Do any members have feedback/reviews on this tour? I'm little concerned about the 2 internal flights on this tour, that is., do you miss seeing a lot of the countryside because you are flying instead of driving? Thank you!

Sue
Sue

I am also thinking about this trip, but also concerned we will miss out n scenery and fjords with the 2 flights. I am aware that the flights will save us a lot of time instead of driving, anyone have any comments regarding this

Hi Ann and Sue,

I understand your concerns as the scenery is what draws most people to visit this region of the world.

The two internal flights reduce travelling time. as driving these large distances would add a number of days to the tour, also making it more expensive. It's another case of not being able to cover everything - as much as we'd love to!

Please rest assured that there is plenty of absolutely gorgeous scenery throughout this tour, I don't think you'd be disappointed.

Thank you for your query and if we can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact our office or your travel agent.

Kind regards,