Bunnik Tours

Bunnik Tours (page 2 of 4)

Egypt in Depth - Go Now!

South American Discovery

South America Discovery

Therese

ThereseRothwell

Jewels of Dalmatia 26 August - what a wonderful tour!!

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sri Lankan Discovery - Kandy Festival

Very enjoyable experience and our Tour Guide Thushara was efficient, friendly, supportive and organised. An excellent Tour guide albeit sometimes he did not have full grasp of english language.Standard of accommodation was very good and overall the best we have encountered on our travels. The hotel in Kandy was a great central venue to view the procession from reserved seating, The variety of sights visited made the tour interesting and enlightening. Maximum of 2 night stays in most places was welcomed and appreciated. . Booked the trip through our Travel Agent and the process was seamless and easy.Well done again Bunnik.

Georgina Walker

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Accomodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour
Deb S

Thanks for this, I’m looking forward to travelling to Ethiopia with Bunnik’s in January!

Julie M.Bunnik Tours

Oh that's wonderful and I am a little envious as it's a place I would love to see one day too - have a fabulous time!

Kind regards,
Julie

Egypt Nile Cruise Tour

Lorraine

LorraineSydney

Greece and its incredible history...Thank you Bunniks

Another great Bunnik Adventure...did this back to back after the Jewels of Dalmatia. Steeped in Ancient History, incredible ruins and amazing artefacts. Local Guides who were passionate about their country and full of knowledge made it an incredible experience!! Once again, thank you Katherine at Bunniks for your time, patience and expertise in organising another great trip!!

Trip of a lifetime!!!

Jacko
Jacko

Cheers Julie,. Will have no hesitation in recommending Bunniks to anyone and no hesitation in booking my next trip with you!!!

Julie M.Bunnik Tours

Thanks again Kerry - we'll look forward to hearing from you when you're ready!

Julie

This was a very very good trip highly recommended

Vietnam and Cambodia in depth
Booked our trip through Helloworld very easy to book including the extended holiday at the end

Liz

LizMelbourne

Highly recommend Egypt & Jordan In Depth Bunnik Tours

Michele

MicheleCalliope

South America, with Galapagus, Easter Island, Bariloche Lakes, Patagonia, Mendoza Wine Region includ

Memorable and inspiring holiday

My tour "Colours of Rajasthan" was amazing and I would recommend this trip to anyone who wants to visit India.Everything went smoothly from start to finish.I highly commend all persons involved in arranging this awe inspiring tour.I booked online and the travel consultant that I dealt with was extremely helpful,professional and nothing was too much trouble for her.Thank you.Accommodation in Rajasthan was well above my expectations and I cannot speak more highly of the tour guides.They obviously are very proud of their country and were more than happy to share their knowledge with me.

Audrey

Thank you Julie.I did forget to mention the driver and his assistant of the bus.They were excellent and I would like to pass on my thanks to them.

Julie M.Bunnik Tours

The holiday of a lifetime!

Cairo to Zanzibar.Amazing!

Julie M.Bunnik Tours

My "Driving Miss Daisy" experience.

Brenda

BrendaBendigo

Wonderful.Best ofSouth America and the Galapagos. Nov/Dec 2017

We have just returned from an amazing tour of South America and the Galapagos, our first with Bunnick. From the time of our first phone contact we were impressed with the efficiency and courtesy of all staff from the consultants in Adelaide through to our fantastic tour leader, Jesus, and the knowledgeable and pleasant local guides
The one negative aspect of this tour which covers such a huge geographical area is that it included many flights and a lot of time was spent in airports.
In most cases the places we visited and the accommodation chosen exceeded all our expectations, with many breathtaking experiences.

Laurie

Laurieasked

Thinking of Vietnam and Cambodia tour (18-20 days..memory fails at the moment). My wife and I are 63 and 64 respectively with no real health issues and enjoy wialking. Is the Bunnik tour suitable for our age group covering tours, smaller bus size and accommodation?

Laurie. Absolutely go. I have already been Vietnam along the Mekong Delta and Cambodia. Had an absolutely wonderful time. Bunnik Tours are fabulous. You are only young just do it. You will enjoy it as much as I did. Catherine. Sri Lanka with Bunnik was on the same level.

Susan
Susan

I’m sure you will enjoy the Bunnik tour. They are a very professional group and the local guide in Sri Lanka was wonderful. Good group size, accommodation was very good, like minded people. You can’t go wrong.

Marg Basked

I am a senior lady travelling solo. I am doing 'Greece in Depth' Bunnik and actual tour starts 18 Sept. Day 2. arrive in Thessaloniki. Brochure says 'upon arrival into Thessaloniki airport...you will be met by a local representative holding a sign labelled 'Bunnik Tours'. I have searched on Google for the location to go to find this local representative and see that arrivals are on the ground floor but it is a large airport. I am disembarking off a domestic flight Aegean Airlines, so I would like to know where exactly I should look for the local representative who will be meeting me.

Cameron
Cameron

Well, I'm just a fellow traveller who worried about this too, but when I arrived in Barcelona, feeling dreadfully overwhelmed, once I got completely out of all the baggage and immigration crush and out into the public area, I saw tour operators standing there with signs all over the place and I just kept walking along the lines until there she was, Cristina, holding a big red Bunniks sign. So don't worry, you'll find your guide in the public arrival area.

Marg B

Thankyou Cameron for taking time to answer me. I will do what you suggest and hope to see someone with a large Bunnik sign in Thessaloniki airport.

Ken

Hi Marg - Ken, also from Perth. Like Cameron, I negotiated Barcelona Arrivals very successfully last year, all signs (in English ) logically guided me to Luggage collection which is in close proximity to the 'Meet & Greet' area, where my Tour Director was waiting. Like Cameron, I was a bit stressed, but because of an unwanted issue at Frankfurt Airport ( 4th busiest in Europe & huge!). Thessaloniki will be similar to BCN but much smaller. In 2018, BCN, 7th busiest in Europe, 50172457 passengers; Athens, 27th busiest, 24135736; Thessaloniki, 3rd busiest in Greece, 6403396 - all with terminal sizes relevant to their passenger movements. Thessaloniki might appear large, but relative to Perth. Your Tour Director/Representative will be patient, so take your time, collect your bag. And wear your Bunnik back pack in front so he/she can spot you from a distance. Good luck & enjoy.

Marg Basked

I am a solo senior lady about to do the Greece in Depth starting/flying out 17 September 2019 commencing in Thessaloniki 18 Sept. I notice there are 3 full days 'at leisure' being Day 12. Athens, Day 16. Chania. Day 20.Santorini as well as some afternoons and mornings at leisure.
My question is, as I am solo, will the Tour Director be able to assist me with advice/guidance as to where to go and what to do to use my time at leisure WELL, and that I am SAFE going around alone. I ask this as I have no idea what I could do in Athens, Chania, Santorini wandering around alone.
I look forward to your reply.
Margaret B.