Bunnik Tours

Bunnik Tours (page 3 of 5)

Cairo to Zanzibar.Amazing!

Julie M.Bunnik Tours

My "Driving Miss Daisy" experience.

Brenda

BrendaBendigo

Wonderful.Best ofSouth America and the Galapagos. Nov/Dec 2017

We have just returned from an amazing tour of South America and the Galapagos, our first with Bunnick. From the time of our first phone contact we were impressed with the efficiency and courtesy of all staff from the consultants in Adelaide through to our fantastic tour leader, Jesus, and the knowledgeable and pleasant local guides
The one negative aspect of this tour which covers such a huge geographical area is that it included many flights and a lot of time was spent in airports.
In most cases the places we visited and the accommodation chosen exceeded all our expectations, with many breathtaking experiences.

Frequent traveller

Frequent travellerSydney

Fantastic Egypt in Depth tour - 16 November to 1 December 2017

Tour organisation from initial booking to finish was excellent and well-executed. The actual tour was wonderful and real value for money. Friendly responsive staff, excellent accommodation, impeccable service, safe and seamless travel, expert guides and amazing itinerary. Egypt was amazing.

Colours of Rajasthan - October 2017

This was our first tour with Bunnik Tours. The booking system was very easy & our consultant was always available, helpful and had been to India and could offer real, been there, advice. All arrangements worked perfectly. Our guide, coach driver and assistant, were wonderful - couldn’t do enough to help us. Hotels really good, itinerary excellent.in short, everything worked perfectly. Cannot speak highly enough of this company. Rajasthan is an amazing place and so worth visiting.

Marg C

Marg CMornington 3931

Japan Discovery Holiday - 4th to 20th Nov 2017

Bunnik (Japan Discovery) lived up to all expectations - small group size, diverse experiences, great accommodation and modes of transport and best of all, a fantastic tour guide - Akiko. She was a real delight, well prepared and a great source of information. I would recommend Bunnik Tours, I enjoyed a memorable holiday with "new" friends.

Japan Discovery Tour

Alistair

AlistairMelbourne

A Taste of Sri Lanka. Blown away with this great country.

Sunshine girl

Sunshine girlCOFFS HARBOUR

Perfect pace for 1st time organised tour travellers

A Wonderful Experience.

My friend Ros and I have just returned from the Morocco@Southern Spain tour,this was our 2nd Bunnik tour.We would like to thank you for the opportunity to experience the history and cultural activities of this area.The memories that we brought back are just fantastic.We had a small group of 20 and what a wonderful group they were,enjoying each others company very much.We enjoyed some great activities like riding camels in the Sahara desert at sundown,visiting the old town in Marrakesh,admiring the architecture of ancient times and many more.Our tour guides Karim and Patrick were both knowledgeable and caring.
Once again we would like to thank Bunnik tours for the excellent itinerary and planning of this marvellous tour.

Coljoy

ColjoyPerth

Surpassed our expectations

We booked the Colours of Rajasthan Tour online. We had no problems with any aspect of this tour. This tour ended up being better than expected. In particular the tour guide and driver made the trip exceptional! They made sure everything ran to plan! There were 4 people on the tour including us, which turned out to be a major positive. It was like we had our own private tour! We have made new friends with plans to keep in contact. The highlight of this tour were seeing the outstanding forts, staying overnight in the Manvar Desert Camp and experiencing and learning about India and how people live. The Taj Mahal was special too! Thanks for making our holiday so enjoyable and memorable!

Julie M.Bunnik Tours

Perfect itinerary, guide & great group

Our 4th Bunnik Tour. As always a great combination of sightseeing with the best guides in the business. Blaz had an incredible knowledge of history and a great sense of humour. The special experiences, really were special.. well done! Small group of 20 on a bus designed for 40-45 people made for very relaxing travel days and always a great view.

Alpine Discovery

Our second tour with Bunnik. I can only rate as excellent from the beginning, booking with Nick L, who was always available to answer any questions we had.
We had 20 on our tour, a great group who all got on very well.
The itinerary was full on but enjoyed every minute of it. The Sun 'Gods' really looked after us. Sun always coming out when we needed it.

Julie M.Bunnik Tours

Southern Italy, Sicily and Malta.

Old Lion

Old LionSydney

Wide reaching, interesting and relaxing vacation.

Kristene

KristenePerth West Australia

China Beyond Expectations

Wonderful experience!

Fantastic

We booked the trip online and everything that Heather wrote, we would totally agree with, as we were on the same tour! A nice little group and lots of fun, totally educational. Really should have made some effort to read about ancient Egypt. Our guide (Mohamed Shehata Ali) and the Bunniks representatives at the airport were absolutely great at making sure we didn't experience any problems. Would have to say this is one of the best holidays we've had......felt totally safe at all the places we visited and Mohamed has a passion for his country which brings the narratives to life. Hardly any tourists there, which was great for us, but my fellow Australians, you're missing out on the trip of a lifetime! The Outlaw Brothers

wonderful experience

Booked by phone Egypt in Depth 17 days, small group of 6, comfortable mini bus, excellent Guide, Mohomad Serata?? What he doesn't know about Egyptian history would fit on a post-it note. Courteous, considerate, very well organised, no problems when itinerary required re organising due to circumstances beyond his control. Wonderful Hotels and food experiences along the way. Nile cruise unbelievable, all in all everything I could have wished for on this long awaited trip to Egypt. Always felt very safe, tourists are starting to return so great to travel before it becomes very busy again. Egypt Car Travel staff friendly and well organised. My third Bunk tour.

Mexico,Guatemala and Panama Canal cruise

A truly wonderful experience.Everyone should see Guatemala. Colonial Antigua ,the jungles and history of Tikal and the lovely tropical town of Flores.The cruise was very good .Visited lots of varying cities with the highlight being the transit of the Panama Canal.Pity not more people were interested in this trip as it covered every aspect of Central America. Push it some more!

Ann

Annasked

Hi, I'm thinking of doing the Scandinavian discovery in 2020 with Bunnik Tours as a solo. Do any members have feedback/reviews on this tour? I'm little concerned about the 2 internal flights on this tour, that is., do you miss seeing a lot of the countryside because you are flying instead of driving? Thank you!

Laurie

Laurieasked

Thinking of Vietnam and Cambodia tour (18-20 days..memory fails at the moment). My wife and I are 63 and 64 respectively with no real health issues and enjoy wialking. Is the Bunnik tour suitable for our age group covering tours, smaller bus size and accommodation?

Laurie. Absolutely go. I have already been Vietnam along the Mekong Delta and Cambodia. Had an absolutely wonderful time. Bunnik Tours are fabulous. You are only young just do it. You will enjoy it as much as I did. Catherine. Sri Lanka with Bunnik was on the same level.

Susan
Susan

I’m sure you will enjoy the Bunnik tour. They are a very professional group and the local guide in Sri Lanka was wonderful. Good group size, accommodation was very good, like minded people. You can’t go wrong.

Marg Basked

I am a senior lady travelling solo. I am doing 'Greece in Depth' Bunnik and actual tour starts 18 Sept. Day 2. arrive in Thessaloniki. Brochure says 'upon arrival into Thessaloniki airport...you will be met by a local representative holding a sign labelled 'Bunnik Tours'. I have searched on Google for the location to go to find this local representative and see that arrivals are on the ground floor but it is a large airport. I am disembarking off a domestic flight Aegean Airlines, so I would like to know where exactly I should look for the local representative who will be meeting me.

Cameron
Cameron

Well, I'm just a fellow traveller who worried about this too, but when I arrived in Barcelona, feeling dreadfully overwhelmed, once I got completely out of all the baggage and immigration crush and out into the public area, I saw tour operators standing there with signs all over the place and I just kept walking along the lines until there she was, Cristina, holding a big red Bunniks sign. So don't worry, you'll find your guide in the public arrival area.

Marg B

Thankyou Cameron for taking time to answer me. I will do what you suggest and hope to see someone with a large Bunnik sign in Thessaloniki airport.

Ken
Ken

Hi Marg - Ken, also from Perth. Like Cameron, I negotiated Barcelona Arrivals very successfully last year, all signs (in English ) logically guided me to Luggage collection which is in close proximity to the 'Meet & Greet' area, where my Tour Director was waiting. Like Cameron, I was a bit stressed, but because of an unwanted issue at Frankfurt Airport ( 4th busiest in Europe & huge!). Thessaloniki will be similar to BCN but much smaller. In 2018, BCN, 7th busiest in Europe, 50172457 passengers; Athens, 27th busiest, 24135736; Thessaloniki, 3rd busiest in Greece, 6403396 - all with terminal sizes relevant to their passenger movements. Thessaloniki might appear large, but relative to Perth. Your Tour Director/Representative will be patient, so take your time, collect your bag. And wear your Bunnik back pack in front so he/she can spot you from a distance. Good luck & enjoy.

Get an answer from our members and Bunnik Tours representatives