Bunnik Tours

Bunnik Tours (page 4 of 4)

Extraordinary - Namibia, Botswana & Victoria Falls

Scandinavian Discovery

Jewels of Dalmatia - A wonderful experience

Feather on your cap!

South America - a 'must see' country

We had an excellent experience travelling with Bunnik Tours to South America. Marion Bunnik personally escorted this tour and nothing was too much for her to make sure our group had a great time and value for their money. We had excellent tour guides in all the South American countries we have visited, they were knownledgable, interested and went out of their way to answer every question from our group. The buses we travelled in were of excellent quality, airconditioned and plenty of space. The buses could hold about 40 passengers and we were with 24 of us, so we could move from one side to the other to make photos. All in all, a trip of a lifetime and wouldn't have changed anything. Well done, Bunnik Tours, we will travel again with you!

Peetz

Peetzsydney

Great pro-active organisation !

We booked some parts of an extensive tour through Japan, Germany, France and India through Bunniks and their organisation was just great...the components dovetailed well and all was prepared professionally and in plenty of time. Thanks especially to David Hammett!!

Mexico and Cuba 11th April to 6th May

Have recently returned from the above tour. Mexico was excellent wonderful and informative guide on all the history. Guide for Cuba was not up to the same standard and seemed overwhelmed in difficult situations. Stuck at Havanna Airport fro 7.30am to 6.00pm missed all connections back to Australia and emergency numbers given were not answering on a Friday!! Bunnix should let us know how unreliable Cuban Air is!! First time with Bunnix but not impressed.Hope to hear from them??Sharon 22nd May 2016

Egypt and Jordan in depth

A really great trip. The guides were enthusiastic, knowledgeable and obviously proud of their countries. The hotels were all pretty good but some had an additional charge for Wi-Fi. Well done Bunniks would be happy to travel with you again.

Wonderful !!

I have just returned from the South American Explorer tour which was fantastic. The guides, especially in Peru, were intelligent, informative and went out of their way to explain history, flora and fauna in detail. The guides also made sure that we were looked after well as far as food and drinks were concerned. We experienced local eateries including some unusual restaurants. The food was brilliant the guides passionate and the whole trip was one of surprises far exceeding my expectations. Well done Bunniks.

Tony

Tony

Bunnik Sri Lanka

Hooley60

Hooley60Sydney

Viet Nam Cambodia

Congratulations Bunniks. A fantastic holiday with terrific guides and great hotels. Only 8 of us and everything was well organised and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Would recommend to anyone.

Julie M.Bunnik Tours

Bunnik has a problem with sub-contractors

We did the Turkey in Depth tour with 'Bunnik' but it turned out that the tour was run by a local company called Talisman. We were not disappointed with Turkey but very disappointed with Bunnik, therefore the rating I have given the tour. It fell way short of the philosophy advertised on the website. We often stayed in large hotels well out of town rather than the centrally located boutique hotels promised. There was very little time for 'independent exploration' and too many of the included meals were the hotel buffet. We contacted them when we returned and while they were apologetic they did nothing to convince me that if I traveled with them again I would not encounter similar problems.

Katherine R

Katherine R

Good Concept But Poorly Executed

Julie M.Bunnik Tours

Fantastic. Loved every minute of the tour.

I have just come back from doing their Egypt in Depth tour for the 2nd time. The first time was 2 years ago and I did Jordan and Egypt in Depth then. Both countries are fabulous and worth seeing. Bunnik tours looked after us very well both times. We never felt unsafe in fact now is the time to go. Both countries rely on tourism and at the moment there aren't many tourists, which was great for us - no lines and crowds -but not so great for them. If you have been thinking of going then go now. Bunnik will certainly look after you from start to finish.

Tours are only as good as the company running it at the destination!

Bunnik solo tour of Africa last October was as described, but our group slit into 2 cars, with our group having a very uninspiring guide. In both countries we saw less animals than the other group, and when I lost a necklace I was given no help at all to retrieve it. The last night 'African experience' dinner was not at the restaurant in brochure, but an awful place with inedible food and barely any service.

SteveC

SteveCAdelaide

Well organized and great value tours

I've just returned from Vietnam, Cambodia and China with Bunnik Tours, two group tours and some private travel organized by them totaling 42 days over three countries. With group sizes of 15 and 10 we had plenty of room on buses and at venues and it all went off hassle free. I had a wonderful time. I've toured with Bunnik before and I'll be doing it again because they go to all the places I want to visit with well organized itineraries, have excellent in-country guides and work hard to make tours great value.

ionah

ionahmelbourne

Very disappointed Bunnik tours

Very disappointed with trip. Nobody met us at airport after waiting an hour got a taxi to hotel. Guide disinterested and left us to our own devices. Hotels out of main areas in most cases so had to use taxi to experience the life of the city. Welcome dinner inedible.

Susansydney

sub contracting problems

Did a new tour (expensive) with these guys - they sub contracted to a group called "Go West" and it was rubbish. We had a VERY POOR HOLIDAY. No tour guide just a driver who knew very little. This was not the quality holiday we were promised and expected. To add insult to injury Bunnik were not interested in properly compensating us for THEIR failed experiment. They said they were not going to do any more USA tours. Seemed like it was all OUR fault!
Go elsewhere.
Well, you cannot take away from the amazing natural wonders of scenery. Small group.
Poor itineray and planning - nothing worked well. No designated tour guide. Poorly maintained vehicle

Laurie

Laurieasked

Thinking of Vietnam and Cambodia tour (18-20 days..memory fails at the moment). My wife and I are 63 and 64 respectively with no real health issues and enjoy wialking. Is the Bunnik tour suitable for our age group covering tours, smaller bus size and accommodation?

Laurie. Absolutely go. I have already been Vietnam along the Mekong Delta and Cambodia. Had an absolutely wonderful time. Bunnik Tours are fabulous. You are only young just do it. You will enjoy it as much as I did. Catherine. Sri Lanka with Bunnik was on the same level.

Susan

I’m sure you will enjoy the Bunnik tour. They are a very professional group and the local guide in Sri Lanka was wonderful. Good group size, accommodation was very good, like minded people. You can’t go wrong.

Marg Basked

I am a senior lady travelling solo. I am doing 'Greece in Depth' Bunnik and actual tour starts 18 Sept. Day 2. arrive in Thessaloniki. Brochure says 'upon arrival into Thessaloniki airport...you will be met by a local representative holding a sign labelled 'Bunnik Tours'. I have searched on Google for the location to go to find this local representative and see that arrivals are on the ground floor but it is a large airport. I am disembarking off a domestic flight Aegean Airlines, so I would like to know where exactly I should look for the local representative who will be meeting me.

Cameron
Cameron

Well, I'm just a fellow traveller who worried about this too, but when I arrived in Barcelona, feeling dreadfully overwhelmed, once I got completely out of all the baggage and immigration crush and out into the public area, I saw tour operators standing there with signs all over the place and I just kept walking along the lines until there she was, Cristina, holding a big red Bunniks sign. So don't worry, you'll find your guide in the public arrival area.

Marg B

Thankyou Cameron for taking time to answer me. I will do what you suggest and hope to see someone with a large Bunnik sign in Thessaloniki airport.

Ken
Ken

Hi Marg - Ken, also from Perth. Like Cameron, I negotiated Barcelona Arrivals very successfully last year, all signs (in English ) logically guided me to Luggage collection which is in close proximity to the 'Meet & Greet' area, where my Tour Director was waiting. Like Cameron, I was a bit stressed, but because of an unwanted issue at Frankfurt Airport ( 4th busiest in Europe & huge!). Thessaloniki will be similar to BCN but much smaller. In 2018, BCN, 7th busiest in Europe, 50172457 passengers; Athens, 27th busiest, 24135736; Thessaloniki, 3rd busiest in Greece, 6403396 - all with terminal sizes relevant to their passenger movements. Thessaloniki might appear large, but relative to Perth. Your Tour Director/Representative will be patient, so take your time, collect your bag. And wear your Bunnik back pack in front so he/she can spot you from a distance. Good luck & enjoy.

Marg Basked

I am a solo senior lady about to do the Greece in Depth starting/flying out 17 September 2019 commencing in Thessaloniki 18 Sept. I notice there are 3 full days 'at leisure' being Day 12. Athens, Day 16. Chania. Day 20.Santorini as well as some afternoons and mornings at leisure.
My question is, as I am solo, will the Tour Director be able to assist me with advice/guidance as to where to go and what to do to use my time at leisure WELL, and that I am SAFE going around alone. I ask this as I have no idea what I could do in Athens, Chania, Santorini wandering around alone.
I look forward to your reply.
Margaret B.