Bunnik Tours

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking
Pippa S.

Pippa S.Sydney, NSW

Egypt and Jordan in Depth - Can do better

Ease of Booking

Mexico and Cuba 11th April to 6th May

Have recently returned from the above tour. Mexico was excellent wonderful and informative guide on all the history. Guide for Cuba was not up to the same standard and seemed overwhelmed in difficult situations. Stuck at Havanna Airport fro 7.30am to 6.00pm missed all connections back to Australia and emergency numbers given were not answering on a Friday!! Bunnix should let us know how unreliable Cuban Air is!! First time with Bunnix but not impressed.Hope to hear from them??Sharon 22nd May 2016

Katherine R

Katherine R

Good Concept But Poorly Executed

Booking Services

Find out how Bunnik Tours compares to other Booking Services

Tours are only as good as the company running it at the destination!

Bunnik solo tour of Africa last October was as described, but our group slit into 2 cars, with our group having a very uninspiring guide. In both countries we saw less animals than the other group, and when I lost a necklace I was given no help at all to retrieve it. The last night 'African experience' dinner was not at the restaurant in brochure, but an awful place with inedible food and barely any service.

JoT

JoTasked

Has anyone made the UK trip with Bunnik? If so I'd be interested in your review, thank you.

Chris S.asked

We are interested in doing the Highlights of Egypt and Jordan in mid March 2020. There are currently warnings about travelling in the Middle East - how aware is your tour company and the local guides of security and imminent threats?

lueeessa
lueeessa

Hi Chris
We had warnings when we decided to still travel. Everyone at Bunnik are very helpful and will keep you up-to-date of any issues. Security is very high in these countries, so everyone is doing their best to keep everyone safe.
We felt safe the whole time we were in Egypt. We had people on our tour that had been to Jordan and said they also felt safe at all times. You just need to follow their security protocols.

I guess given the current issues with Iran and Iraq it makes things a little more tense. We definitely had no issues in November.

Hope this helps.

Luisa

Chris S.

Many thanks for your reply - it is a particularly expensive tour so I guess the accommodation and guides seem of a very high standard compared to like itineraries.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your query regarding the Middle East. We pay very close attention to all of the countries we visit on our tours as the safety of our travellers is of utmost importance to us.

We have a proud history of more than 15 years’ touring in this region and work very closely with our local ground operators to ensure our travellers have the best experience while they are on tour.

Kind regards,
The Bunnik Tours team

Ann

Annasked

Hi, I'm thinking of doing the Scandinavian discovery in 2020 with Bunnik Tours as a solo. Do any members have feedback/reviews on this tour? I'm little concerned about the 2 internal flights on this tour, that is., do you miss seeing a lot of the countryside because you are flying instead of driving? Thank you!

Sue
Sue

I am also thinking about this trip, but also concerned we will miss out n scenery and fjords with the 2 flights. I am aware that the flights will save us a lot of time instead of driving, anyone have any comments regarding this

Hi Ann and Sue,

I understand your concerns as the scenery is what draws most people to visit this region of the world.

The two internal flights reduce travelling time. as driving these large distances would add a number of days to the tour, also making it more expensive. It's another case of not being able to cover everything - as much as we'd love to!

Please rest assured that there is plenty of absolutely gorgeous scenery throughout this tour, I don't think you'd be disappointed.

Thank you for your query and if we can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact our office or your travel agent.

Kind regards,