Bunnik Tours

• Trip Completed Yes (3) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking

Trip of a lifetime

Booked holiday to Russia etc 18 months ago ,paid $2000 for insurance ... Just before holiday I ended up on crutches ..I would liked to have cancelled my holiday or do it at a later date ,,I was told I would lose my money ...so I did the holiday ..I have no regrets in going except I didn't see alot of the atractions but I did my own tour which I enjoyed ... Food tour hotels ..tour guides were brilliant .... Just make sure you can walk a few Kilometres before booking for this holiday ....

Ease of Booking

Find out how Bunnik Tours compares to other Booking Services

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sri Lankan Discovery - Kandy Festival

Very enjoyable experience and our Tour Guide Thushara was efficient, friendly, supportive and organised. An excellent Tour guide albeit sometimes he did not have full grasp of english language.Standard of accommodation was very good and overall the best we have encountered on our travels. The hotel in Kandy was a great central venue to view the procession from reserved seating, The variety of sights visited made the tour interesting and enlightening. Maximum of 2 night stays in most places was welcomed and appreciated. . Booked the trip through our Travel Agent and the process was seamless and easy.Well done again Bunnik.

Lorraine

LorraineSydney

Greece and its incredible history...Thank you Bunniks

Another great Bunnik Adventure...did this back to back after the Jewels of Dalmatia. Steeped in Ancient History, incredible ruins and amazing artefacts. Local Guides who were passionate about their country and full of knowledge made it an incredible experience!! Once again, thank you Katherine at Bunniks for your time, patience and expertise in organising another great trip!!

Julie M.Bunnik Tours

My "Driving Miss Daisy" experience.

Julie M.Bunnik Tours

Southern Italy, Sicily and Malta.

Kristene

Scandinavian Discovery

Booking Services

Find out how Bunnik Tours compares to other Booking Services

Wonderful !!

I have just returned from the South American Explorer tour which was fantastic. The guides, especially in Peru, were intelligent, informative and went out of their way to explain history, flora and fauna in detail. The guides also made sure that we were looked after well as far as food and drinks were concerned. We experienced local eateries including some unusual restaurants. The food was brilliant the guides passionate and the whole trip was one of surprises far exceeding my expectations. Well done Bunniks.

JoT

JoTasked

Has anyone made the UK trip with Bunnik? If so I'd be interested in your review, thank you.

Chris S.asked

We are interested in doing the Highlights of Egypt and Jordan in mid March 2020. There are currently warnings about travelling in the Middle East - how aware is your tour company and the local guides of security and imminent threats?

lueeessa
lueeessa

Hi Chris
We had warnings when we decided to still travel. Everyone at Bunnik are very helpful and will keep you up-to-date of any issues. Security is very high in these countries, so everyone is doing their best to keep everyone safe.
We felt safe the whole time we were in Egypt. We had people on our tour that had been to Jordan and said they also felt safe at all times. You just need to follow their security protocols.

I guess given the current issues with Iran and Iraq it makes things a little more tense. We definitely had no issues in November.

Hope this helps.

Luisa

Chris S.

Many thanks for your reply - it is a particularly expensive tour so I guess the accommodation and guides seem of a very high standard compared to like itineraries.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your query regarding the Middle East. We pay very close attention to all of the countries we visit on our tours as the safety of our travellers is of utmost importance to us.

We have a proud history of more than 15 years’ touring in this region and work very closely with our local ground operators to ensure our travellers have the best experience while they are on tour.

Kind regards,
The Bunnik Tours team

Ann

Annasked

Hi, I'm thinking of doing the Scandinavian discovery in 2020 with Bunnik Tours as a solo. Do any members have feedback/reviews on this tour? I'm little concerned about the 2 internal flights on this tour, that is., do you miss seeing a lot of the countryside because you are flying instead of driving? Thank you!

Sue
Sue

I am also thinking about this trip, but also concerned we will miss out n scenery and fjords with the 2 flights. I am aware that the flights will save us a lot of time instead of driving, anyone have any comments regarding this

Hi Ann and Sue,

I understand your concerns as the scenery is what draws most people to visit this region of the world.

The two internal flights reduce travelling time. as driving these large distances would add a number of days to the tour, also making it more expensive. It's another case of not being able to cover everything - as much as we'd love to!

Please rest assured that there is plenty of absolutely gorgeous scenery throughout this tour, I don't think you'd be disappointed.

Thank you for your query and if we can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact our office or your travel agent.

Kind regards,