tool repair issue

purchased a Makita blower that needed a new motor after using just once which took over month to get repaired with no customer feed back from the North Geelong store

Lucas
Lucas Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

Awesome. Excellent customer service. Can't complain about anything. Everything in one place is excellent. Can't wait to shop again on. Openpay

Shannon W.Bunnings Warehouse

Thanks so much Lucas, we love hearing feedback like this! :)

St.Efanev

Website driving me up the wall

Website used to be pretty average. Now it is useless.

Trying to look for something takes ages. For example I want to see the items that are actually available for sale, not special order. I can't. Instead I get several pages of random items. Not possible to make a basic search. Why does a website have to be this stupid?

Jasmine A.Bunnings Warehouse

Good Afternoon, We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using the website and we will pass on this feedback.
If there is anything we can help with, please reach out.
- Jasmine

St.Efanev

Thanks but I found what I needed easily from Total Tools. You really need to fix your website.

Infuriating

I have been purchasing items for work several times a week for work for years. Indeed, I have hundreds of dollars in receipts in my wallet needing to be processed through work. I needed a piece of scrap cardboard this morning and figured that I would just go to Bunnings and ask for a small waste box for the cardboard. I was told by the girl at the door that I can’t have one unless I buy something. Customer service at Bunnings is generally poor, but I usually accept that as the price I pay for the convenience. No more. This experience just tipped the balance for me and I’ll never go there again.

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning Tob, thank you for getting in contact. We are really sorry to hear this. Can we please confirm which Bunnings store you visited?
We will follow up further with the relevant team.
- Kate.

Warwick
WarwickSydney, NSW

Good service, handy to this option available

Always works when I need it and come in handy on quite a few occasions, will continue any this service only fault would be is a higher limit to spend would help

Tibor Paller
Tibor PallerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor, service and bad attitude

Alex Fuller F.
Alex Fuller F.Illawarra, NSW

Great to get u some home repairs

Found everything I needed and more, plus good easy repayments.
Helpful and friendly service. Easy to join quick access love it

DKT
DKT

Love Bunnings

Peter R.
Peter R.Sydney, NSW

Bunnings incompetence strikes again

Roel
RoelSydney, NSW

Call before you go and expect no one available for advice

Over the last 5 years at least 3 out of 5 times I arrived at the Bunnings and left empty handed because they simply did not have the item in stock. They don't do delivery like most stores these days and service or getting someone to talk to in the store is a mission impossible. I have had it and now use my local Mitre10 in Mona Vale. What a difference!! They offer the same price but actually have a great customer service and people to talk to....

Elizabeth
ElizabethMid North Coast, NSW

Product needed urgently

I needed this product urgently without the spare money, Openpay was easy and affordable, made my life easy, and a welcome addition to my house.

Jim C.
Jim C.Perth, WA

No help if there is issue with a product they sell to you

Bought paint from Bunnings that isn't curing and they have just told me to contact paint supplier and now I'm in the middle between Bunnings and Rust-Oleum who are blaming each other while I'm stuck with ruined kitchen and major stress trying to sort out what I'm going to have to do to make my kitchen usable again with soft paint all over my kitchen cupboards.Thanks Bunnings

Jasmine A.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Jim, Can you please DM us your best contact details and the store, so we can look into this for you?
You can click on the logo to send this through,.
- Thanks, Jasmine

Larry T.
Larry T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Cleaner car with a new pressure washer

The pressure washer works as described and was reasonably priced, it has now been tested a number of times. The price was supported by the availability of Openpay

Poor quality products, and won’t allow negative reviews

Bunnings is a textbook case of what people get when all competition is taken away.

They sell more poor quality products that require re-purchase (and more profit) than ever before. The product choice available is often between one rubbish brand or another rubbish brand.

Bought a garden soil thermometer for my greenhouse . Because my greenhouse is in the sun, the thermometer was also in the sun. Within a few months it disintegrated and become unusable. It wasn’t UV stable.

I left a review accordingly on the Bunnings website only to be rejected. I then sent an email to customer support to enquire why but never got a reply.

That’s Bunnings for you. Poor quality products. Poor quality customer service.

Other Hardware Shops

Website stopping me from purchasing

Bunnings missed a golden opportunity to update their website to the 21st century.

The website is a hindrance to actually looking and buying the goods I need. Search function is too smart by half. Filtering results is mind boggling stupid.

Silver lining is that I still actually found what I was looking for, elsewhere and cheaper.

Thanks Bunnings.

(Can’t wait for the rep to chime in to say they are working on it. Sure….)