Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores

Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (517)

Dissapointing

Went to purchase a plastic screen - Jungle - from the garden centre. It is 1.80m tall and what the issue was...the way it was stacked in the stack. It was not stacked straight so all the plastic screens and warped. If they had of been stacked properly...they would be flat. The staff were great and suggested l lay it down in the sun...hope it works. Jim

Store LocationPakenham
Frank

Frank

Please stop selling junk

Hey Bunnings stop selling junk and label it as “premium”

Bought your “premium” Bernzomatic flexible gas lighter and it only lasted a couple of times. I’m furious that although I bought your most expensive lighter hoping it will last it still is going to end up in landfill quickly.

I also left a review for it in your site which you rudely rejected, so you have to cop a negative review here because you are selling it.

Jal

JalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt delivery - items as described

I ordered $1700 worth of timber and tools Friday morning, delivered Saturday afternoon. Good communication, helpful delivery person. Got what I paid for. Mostly I see only negative reviews - Bunnings deserve credit when they get it right too - in my experience they mostly do.

Store LocationOnline

ACAustralia

Don’t buy paint from Bunnings

Used to regularly buy 500ml paint from Bunnings Midland WA and they tint and mix them properly in their machines.

Now they have a new ‘bigger’ store in Midland, if not the biggest store in WA, and they say they can’t mix in their machines.

The staff at the paint booth are either being lazy or the new Midland store is a downgrade from the old one.

Store LocationMidland, WA

Hey,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience shopping with us. Can you please send us a message by clicking the link on our logo with your email address. We would like to reach out directly.

AC

The message is as above, nothing more to add. Will be buying paint from a proper paint shop.

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bunnings rosebud sexist staff

Sexist old man in tool department assisting female customers last and giving wrong advice on 3 occasions. Ridiculously outdated attitude!

Store LocationRosebud
Dale B.Bunnings Warehouse
Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service

Worst service ever from the Caloundra store...if you want to review check order # W104914418-1. Without any communication after many failed attempts to find out whats happening, a courier driver arrived today to deliver without warning and then needed help to unload...what a joke!

Store LocationCaloundra

Hello Bec,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch and share this feedback. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience with us and we will be sure to follow this up with our team.

Sam

SamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Useless as a deterrent

These sell for about $30 in Bunnings don’t waste your dollars unless you want to use it as an ornament! Birds are not afraid at all! As shown in this pick maybe also used as a mating device hahah
Having said this I am a big Fan of Bunnings in Maryborough QLD

-Eagles-

-Eagles-

They couldn’t care less about customers

Store LocationMidland

KenSydney, NSW

Hand Weeder Quality Before 10 Years and Now

Store LocationCastle Hills, NSW 2154

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback on this item. If you are not 100% happy with it, please feel free to take it back to your local store with a proof of purchase.

matPerth, WA

This is what you get when there's no competition - Atrocious

No customer service. Staff miserable and unhelpful. Plants are the only item that are well priced. They absolutely milked covid. Cant enter the nursery section for whatever reason yet happy for everyone to line up ten deep.

Store Locationmelville

Hello Mat,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are always looking for ways to improve and we will be surer to share your feedback with our team.

mat

If improving meant you had to spend an extra cent use wouldn't do it. Absolutely soulless company

PC Builder

PC BuilderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ute Hire Ripoff

Store LocationWestern Suburbs Brisbane

Hello,
thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch to share this feedback. We will be sure to pass this onto the relevant teams as we are always looking for ways to improve.

Pinkladyloo

PinkladylooSydney, NSW

Bunnings Blacktown Manager, Sun 14/2 is a thief & made liars of Bunnings - for Insulation, go to Pricewise!

Store LocationBunnings Blacktown, reservoir rd
Amisha D.Bunnings Warehouse
Dissatisfied

DissatisfiedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bunnings is rubbish

So many times I've been to Bunnings and not found what is was looking for or the prices are way to high. Found the item elsewhere in the end for cheaper. They destroyed the competition at the start, now they have none so jack up their prices. Staff do what they can to help it's not their fault.
Frustration and disappointment are only a few words I can post here. I used to like going to Bunnings not anymore. I will shop elsewhere from now on.

Store LocationAll stores

Karen S.

Over priced with no service.

The prices at Bunning are very high but can't manage to provide shade sales for parking. There is very little service, really understaffed for the prices paid. Long slow queues. Lady lifting heavy potting mix etc, you will be very lucky to get some help. I guess it is called no competition.

Hello Karen,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best shopping experience with us recently. Can you please let us know your local area as we would like to reach out to the team to pass this feedback on.

Karen S.

All Bunnings are short staffed(some worse than others) with very little help to the car with heavy potting mixes.

LangerTweed Heads, New South Wales

Bunnings Tweed Heads! Disgrace always out of stock

Bunnings at Tweed Heads South need to fire the persons responsible for ordering stock. I always look online to find the products before going in store to check availability and aisle number. With no word of exaggeration 8/10 products are always out of stock no matter which products I search for... from flashing tape to cleaning brushes to tie down straps to wet and dry vacs to soil spreaders. The only area which is always stocked is the tool shop.
I now check big w, kmart, and brimms hardware first.

Store LocationTweed Heads South

Hello,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you have had issues with stock. Please let us know what you were looking at getting and we can look into this.

Steve CKillara

Find In-store website feature

I went to the Artarmon NSW store yesterday to buy two items. I chose that store because both my required items were shown as in stock on the Find In-store feature on Bunnings' website. Neither were in stock. I checked the website when I was in the store and they were still shown as being in stock. No point in offering low prices if customers' time and vehicle running costs are wasted by web site inadequacies - the value proposition doesn't stack up. Two stars given rather than one because of the excellent help provided by the staff at the store in trying to find the items for me.

Store LocationArtarmon NSW
Steve C

Kate, thank you for your fast feedback, it's appreciated. It's interesting to know the timings of updates and I'll see how I find things in future. Steve

Won’t publish my review

Just refused to publish my polite but negative Energizer torch review. The torch drains batteries while off in storage.
No reason given why they refused to publish so I have to leave a review here.

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Stefan, thanks for sharing your review.
Can we please confirm the email address linked to your review?
We will look into this further and provide an update.
- Kate.

Stefan
Stefan

It’s easy for you to find out. I submitted it this morning

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Victor 4 stroke lawn mower. Great product. BUTT, Service at Bunnings completely hopeless how to operate it.

Be very careful buying off the shelf 4 stroke motor mowers. I purchased a Victor 4 stroke motor mower after Christmas 2019 for $399.00. Good deal I thought. Have no problem with the name Victor lawn mowers been around for a very long long time.
However the advice I got from the sales person at Bunnings Northland was very poor. Instruction manual not much better.
If you are not familiar recommend you buy your new lawn mower from a Authorised dealer. They assemble the mower ready to go and give you a full understanding of how to operate the mower.
I just spent $50.00 from a authorised dealer of Victor mowers in checking my new mower due to too much oil placed in the tank.

Store LocationNorthland Melbourne
Dale B.Bunnings Warehouse
HillBilly

HillBillyPerth, WA

Expensive and garbage quality

Tried to leave a couple of reviews on their website for a rubbish quality Nylex hose and Holman misting system that both failed miserably. I received an email shortly afterwards to tell me my reviews can’t be published!!! No reason why, but probably they make a hefty profit on these rubbish products and don’t want others to know.

Very petty.

Thankfully I can find quality stuff elsewhere, most often with free delivery.

Hello,
We would like the chance to look into this. Can you please let us know the email address used to submit these reviews.

A Customer

A Customer

Petty mindedness

My husband and I attended the Keperra Bunnings today to buy some plants. We were told at the entrance to the Garden Centre that we could not enter because on weekends this was now only an exit (on weekdays however it is an entrance and exit). This meant we had to walk more than 100 metres to the main entrance and then circle back. My husband is elderly and has really bad arthritis and walking is difficult for him at the best of times. This also meant Bunnings was funnelling everyone through one door causing congestion of customers, which in a pandemic, is beyond stupid.

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch. Can you please send us a message by clicking the link on our logo with your best contact details. We would like the chance to reach out directly.