Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores

Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores

• Return Claim MadeYes (58) · No

Ryobi wiper sniper

I bought my ryobi wiper sniper from bunnings not that old may be 2 or 3 years old cannot get anyone to repair cannot find receipt got told by [Name Removed] at bunnings Arundel through it away I will never by any mechanical thing again from them after sales service was crap thanks for nothing [Name Removed] from bunnings Arundel I just wanted to get it repaired

Store LocationArundel
Josie

JosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

useless seedlings

crap seedlings..bought two varieties, two varieties of pumkin, two varieties of cucumbers and three varieties of zucchini to share and grow at two different locations..very small yeild and blossoms kept dropping off..bunnings staff just shrugged their shoulders and wete very unhelpfull

Store Locationmarion

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

After 2 years still waiting for medicals not approved

Its been about 2 years since fell over on my carport, due to a bunnings staff member not giving me the correct floor paint. I slipped over and torn my main muscle in my arm. Its got to a stage where I went to staple a sheet of paper and I was unable too. I have paid for all my medical expenses myself as wesfarmers [Name Removed] has refused paying for my medical scans and ct scans. I am appalled that a company this size and knowing are still mucking me around when my arm is getting worse since this fall.There response You can claim various expenses in the interim through Medicare or your private health insurer.

John

I have emailed my latest scan proving i have genuine injury .In black and white. I have waited since 2019 , let's see how they bunnings respond.

John

Another few days passes and my arm is not better.Andthe bunnings representative is yet to reply back.I there would be some deputy of care.But the care factor seems nit to be not very high of there priority...

Vara A

Vara ASouthwest, VIC

Exceptional customer service

Exceptional customer service by Mr.Jason the store manager at Bunnings Werribee today for an exchange of a faulty Victa lawnmower.
Our whole family is very thankful to you.

Vara

Store LocationWerribee Bunnings

Hey Vara,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this nice feedback :) We will be sure to pass it onto the team.

PaulYamba

Warranty

Took a Ryobi lawnmower that had been badly damaged on the underside of its deck.This was due to flimsy plastic on the build.Bunnings blamed me.Now I,m stuck with this crap till I can afford a decent mower fro Mitre 10.

Store LocationBallina NSW

Hello Paul,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. Can you please let us know if you have copy of the proof of purchase, we can ask our team to look into this.

Hello Shannon,
Yes I do have a receipt.
My last mower was a 33yo and at 72 I was hoping this would see me out.I was made to feel it was my fault and as I am careful with my tools this was upsetting.
Thanks for your prompt reply. Paul

Hi Paul,
Can you please let us know your best contact number or email address and we can get in touch directly- just click the link on our logo to send this info privately

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

If you cannot do something, Don't!

3 trips today to get 2 keys cut. Every time not one of them worked. On the final trip back I was asked for my docket and the money was refunded. No apology for the wasted trips, no "sorry for the inconvenience". My card was processed, handed back to me and the girl turned away from me without a word and continued her conversation with another staff member.

Store LocationHervey Bay

Hello Dave,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience shopping with us. We will be sure to flag this with them.

Dissatisfied Customer

Dissatisfied CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst product ever purchased from Bunnings

Within 10 days, I have had to return 3 of these hoses. Each time it is a different issue. Several days ago, as I returned yet another one, the gentleman directly behind me was also returning the same hose, with yet another issue! That is 4 separate issues with the same product. It is a severely flawed item and I strongly recommend that you DO NOT purchase this item. At $150- I expect more. I will not be accepting a 4th replacement and I will not feel compelled to spend a further $100 to purchase a "more superior" item. I will go with a plain hose that I need to roll up myself! In saying all of this, the staff at the returns counter are pleasant and obliging. It is not their fault that this item is rubbish. Purchase at your own risk!

Store LocationMentone Vic

Hello,
Thanks so much for getting in touch to share this feedback with us. We will be sure to pass this onto the relevant team to take a look into

marcus

marcusPerth, WA

Holman Misting System

I received a call from Holman managements about my previous complaint there product called the misting kit. The issue was satisfactory resolved with a refund.
Its good to see they took the complaint seriously.

Cathy

CathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cobra CORD TABS

Adhesive feature on cord tabs do not work well. Once cord inserted and any pressure applied they just pop off the wall. Definetly would not reccommend this product at the moment.
Bunnings contacted me, offered a refund and will be speaking to their supplier in order to rectify the issue. Thanks Bunnings for looking after your customers. Shop with confidence guys

Store LocationAltona

Hello Cathy,
Thanks so much for your feedback :) We are glad to hear our team have looked after this you to resolve this!

Will

WillFar North Queensland, QLD

Bunnings Gardman Soil pH Meter is a joke

Have always been suspicious of the soil pH meters sold at Bunnings, but hoped I was wrong and bought one anyway.

Took it home, followed the instructions. Roughed up the probe, scraped back the top soil, wetted the soil and put the probe in. Hmm not the reading I expected. Took probe inside and cleaned it. Made up a solution of vinegar and water, put probe in, yep acidic reading around ph 5.

Made up a second solution with baking soda (not baking powder), put in probe, also apparently acidic with an identical reading to the vinegar solution. It should have read around pH8. These meters are worse than useless, they are actually incredibly misleading.

Returned it and got my money back, but they really shouldn't be for sale.

Store LocationCairns City

SniferVIC, 3059

Get your act together.... Disgraceful

Get your act together.... why selling stuff online and showing stock available and getting customers to pay, only to receive attached text? Disgraceful that can’t manage online stock numbering system. Order number - W102359499

Store LocationCraigieburn
Snifer

If you guys really care about customers. Post the item to me home. Order id is W102359499.

MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stafford Awful staff

Store LocationStafford Qld

GZ2

GZ2Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why have a returns policy that isn't followed?

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Peter

PeterSouth West, WA

the greatest,

any time I've had a problem with the item I've purchased, they investigate & replace the item, they a just fair... also have a great range, which is all we ask...

Store Locationbusselton w.a.

Hi Peter,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this feedback. We are so happy to hear you enjoy shopping with us :)

Disgusting customer service skills at Bunnings Warehouse Warrnambool

Store LocationWarrnambool, VIC
Aussie Battler
Aussie Battler

I have sent you a message

Bunnings Harrisdale

Store LocationBunnings Harrisdale
KeithG

KeithGYarram Victoria

Resolution of previous complaint quickly, efficiently and courteously.

Previous complaint related to a faulty spray gun under warranty. Bunnings staff members at Bairnsdale not amenable to replacing it.
Within two days the issue was resolved. I have a new spray gun, an apology and a respectful attitude. Well done, Bunnings.

Store LocationBairnsdale Victoria
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Keith, we are glad to hear this has been resolved! Please feel welcome to get in contact any time if we can offer assistance.
Thanks again.
- Kate.

Kul

KulPerth, WA

British paint was faulty

Store LocationHarrisdale
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Babli, we are sorry to hear about this recent experience. Can you please provide your contact details on the following link - https://www.bunnings.com.au/contact-us. This way our leadership team can get in touch.
- Kate.

Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bunning wont publish my review on a Product

I purchased a high pressure cleaner and bunning said it has 7 years warrenty. ( Karcher ).

Because i purchaswd it under my business name i only got 3 months instead of 7 years. Bunnings denies it so i called Karcher directly and they confirmed it. It is 3 months if purchased under a business name or if paid for with a business credit card.

I had proof on my phone but bunning still denied it. I told them to call karcher and they refused.

I posted a review on the bunning webside and they dont want to publish it. I posted the proof i had.

Staff needs more training its not about just selling stuff and misleading people about the truth.

Dont trust bunning reviews they only publish if it is 5 star and if it suits them.

Store LocationCaroline Springs
Felicity

FelicityPenrith

Refunds Made Easy

Mostly when getting a refund at Bunnings in North Penrith it is without hassles which I appreciate, and because of this I feel assured making purchases there.

Bunnings has a good range of products, particularly when doing home renovations.

Store LocationPenrith, NSW
Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning Felicity, thank for you taking the time to provide feedback. :)