Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores

Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores (page 2 of 33)

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

After 2 years still waiting for medicals not approved

Its been about 2 years since fell over on my carport, due to a bunnings staff member not giving me the correct floor paint. I slipped over and torn my main muscle in my arm. Its got to a stage where I went to staple a sheet of paper and I was unable too. I have paid for all my medical expenses myself as wesfarmers [Name Removed] has refused paying for my medical scans and ct scans. I am appalled that a company this size and knowing are still mucking me around when my arm is getting worse since this fall.There response You can claim various expenses in the interim through Medicare or your private health insurer.

John

I have emailed my latest scan proving i have genuine injury .In black and white. I have waited since 2019 , let's see how they bunnings respond.

John

Another few days passes and my arm is not better.Andthe bunnings representative is yet to reply back.I there would be some deputy of care.But the care factor seems nit to be not very high of there priority...

Poor customer service

No one was ready to help to find a product in Electrical section. Tried 3 different people including customer service .
Poor customer service sunshine Victoria store

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We will be sure to pass this onto the team.

LangerTweed Heads, New South Wales

Bunnings Tweed Heads! Disgrace always out of stock

Bunnings at Tweed Heads South need to fire the persons responsible for ordering stock. I always look online to find the products before going in store to check availability and aisle number. With no word of exaggeration 8/10 products are always out of stock no matter which products I search for... from flashing tape to cleaning brushes to tie down straps to wet and dry vacs to soil spreaders. The only area which is always stocked is the tool shop.
I now check big w, kmart, and brimms hardware first.

Hello,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you have had issues with stock. Please let us know what you were looking at getting and we can look into this.

Vara A

Vara ASouthwest, VIC

Exceptional customer service

Exceptional customer service by Mr.Jason the store manager at Bunnings Werribee today for an exchange of a faulty Victa lawnmower.
Our whole family is very thankful to you.

Vara

Hey Vara,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this nice feedback :) We will be sure to pass it onto the team.

Steve CKillara

Find In-store website feature

I went to the Artarmon NSW store yesterday to buy two items. I chose that store because both my required items were shown as in stock on the Find In-store feature on Bunnings' website. Neither were in stock. I checked the website when I was in the store and they were still shown as being in stock. No point in offering low prices if customers' time and vehicle running costs are wasted by web site inadequacies - the value proposition doesn't stack up. Two stars given rather than one because of the excellent help provided by the staff at the store in trying to find the items for me.

Steve C

Kate, thank you for your fast feedback, it's appreciated. It's interesting to know the timings of updates and I'll see how I find things in future. Steve

Won’t publish my review

Just refused to publish my polite but negative Energizer torch review. The torch drains batteries while off in storage.
No reason given why they refused to publish so I have to leave a review here.

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Hi Stefan, thanks for sharing your review.
Can we please confirm the email address linked to your review?
We will look into this further and provide an update.

Stefan
Stefan

It’s easy for you to find out. I submitted it this morning

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Victor 4 stroke lawn mower. Great product. BUTT, Service at Bunnings completely hopeless how to operate it.

Be very careful buying off the shelf 4 stroke motor mowers. I purchased a Victor 4 stroke motor mower after Christmas 2019 for $399.00. Good deal I thought. Have no problem with the name Victor lawn mowers been around for a very long long time.
However the advice I got from the sales person at Bunnings Northland was very poor. Instruction manual not much better.
If you are not familiar recommend you buy your new lawn mower from a Authorised dealer. They assemble the mower ready to go and give you a full understanding of how to operate the mower.
I just spent $50.00 from a authorised dealer of Victor mowers in checking my new mower due to too much oil placed in the tank.

Dale B.Bunnings Warehouse
HillBilly

HillBillyPerth, WA

Expensive and garbage quality

Tried to leave a couple of reviews on their website for a rubbish quality Nylex hose and Holman misting system that both failed miserably. I received an email shortly afterwards to tell me my reviews can’t be published!!! No reason why, but probably they make a hefty profit on these rubbish products and don’t want others to know.

Very petty.

Thankfully I can find quality stuff elsewhere, most often with free delivery.

Hello,
We would like the chance to look into this. Can you please let us know the email address used to submit these reviews.

A Customer

A Customer

Petty mindedness

My husband and I attended the Keperra Bunnings today to buy some plants. We were told at the entrance to the Garden Centre that we could not enter because on weekends this was now only an exit (on weekdays however it is an entrance and exit). This meant we had to walk more than 100 metres to the main entrance and then circle back. My husband is elderly and has really bad arthritis and walking is difficult for him at the best of times. This also meant Bunnings was funnelling everyone through one door causing congestion of customers, which in a pandemic, is beyond stupid.

Hello,
Thanks so much for taking the time to get in touch. Can you please send us a message by clicking the link on our logo with your best contact details. We would like the chance to reach out directly.

shugal01GREEN POINT

West Gosford Store Poor Service and broken promises

Aftet previous posting about the terrible service, contacted by West Gosford Manager. Discussedf details of apaulling service. Promised to review staffing and quality of same. Promised vouchers ( $300-00) to compensate for bad service..... 6 weeks later, many phone calls to remind..still waiting. Promise or just another lie

shugal01

you can contact me via e mail

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Thanks so much for confirming. Can we please reconfirm your email address?
To send us a private message, please click on our logo next to this comment.

steve

steveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mt Barker store staff

i use the store on a regular basis mainly for garden products as have been medically retired and use oxygen to get around.
Today was a typical visit for bags of potting mix, compost and some drill bits. 8 20 and 25kg bags which i can load but very skowly. As usual, every member of staff on passing asked if they could help. 3 were obviously going for their break but still asked with one putting the 8 bags into my wagon.

This is not a one off experience but every time i have used the store, since its opening, the staff are always friendly, helpful and offereing to assist.

Josmt61

Josmt61Victoria

Absolute rubbish and expensive

Bunnings fresh flowers are terrible and so over priced. They do have a lowest prices policy but read the returns policy before you order anything. It’s a third party which are so hard to deal with. So make sure you check everything first.

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good morning, we are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience with our Marketlink offer.
Can you please send us a message confirming your order number?

HEG

HEG

They are removing product reviews

Bunnings sell a lot of cheap and nasty products. Very disappointed that they are removing some of the negative reviews on such low quality products.

Removed at least two of mine. I was extremely careful to comply with their guidelines and was just honest about the experience I had.

Kate L.Bunnings Warehouse

Good afternoon HEG, thanks so much for getting in contact.
Can you please send us a message confirming the email address you used when submitting a review?
We will look into this further.

Absolute waste of time!

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best way to move things to another house

I purchased a Saxon 150kg Platform Trolley for $30 so I will be able to move my TV easily into the car then into my unit using this without having to worry about breaking the TV. This is for when I move into my own unit in September 2020. I would recommend buying this if you are moving house.

Ray M

Ray MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with Bunnings...But

Alway doing odd jobs around the home and for family. Bunnings is my first port of call for items needed. I only wish they would support Australian companies more. It’s hard to find anything not made in China.

Store LocationSa
Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yes let's go to Bunnings yaa. Not..

Special orders where you wait for ages while they "finish" something on the computer. Get upstairs to finish the crap and serve your damn customers.
And be carful not to run some poor elderly person over because of the crap stacked in the main walkways.

Law

LawSydney, NSW

Padstow Bunnings - very disappointing experience

Checked online to confirm stock quantity before heading to Padstow Bunnings. Upon arriving there is none on the shelf. I approached a staff member at the counter, and she clearly has no interest in assisting customers whatsoever.

I again visited Padstow Bunnings to duplicate a key. I went home afterwards to find out that the key was duplicated in the reversed direction.

I went back to the store the third time and shared my experience with Lauren, the Complex Manager. She was reluctant to accept any feedback, turned her back to me and walked away.

Very disappointing. Will definitely avoid this store in the future.

Store LocationPadstow Bunnings

Hello,
Thanks so much for getting in touch, we are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience shopping with us. Can you please send us a direct message by clicking the link on our logo and we can look into this.

Rom

Rom

Rude staff at Bunnings north Penrith

Staff are very rude. Went to North Penrith today and when you ask a staff where something is, they do not seem like they want to help. The person did not even look my way and blurted out the aisle number. Can't wait for a competitor to show up in Australia so I can spend my money elsewhere

Hello Rom,
Thanks so much for getting in touch, we are sorry to hear about this and will be sure to flag this with the team.

Stan K

Stan KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

I went to Caloundra Bunnings to buy a few things there was NO customer service, no one to give you advice or location of stock, I found it very frustrating I asked a rep not employed by Bunnings to get advice and finally when I go to checkouts there is one checkout open plus a self serve checkout, that was not a good experience period and Bunnings get you staff levels and customer service right or I will go elsewhere, your prices aren’t that cheap either.
Very disappointed customer at Caloundra Bunnings

Hello Stan,
Thanks so much for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you have not had the best experience with us. We will be sure to share this with the team.